Thought Transference

The part that you are missing is that you are forcing a connection where none exists. Chances are you can find an animal welfare case. You will also be able to find one tomorrow and the next day and the next.... There is no causality.

I just thought about the 3 stooges. I bet if I looked hard enough I could find out that it is Curly's birthday or Moe was married on this day or Shemp caught the clap on this day. The only relationship between my thought and finding a 3 stooges event is in my mind. There is no real causal realtionship.

Thought you might get a chuckle out of this, Origin. :)

144270.strip.gif

If I know the slightest thing about you I can bring you to the bottomless pit that is hell. I created it in my mind, I will transfer the image of it, and if you belong their you will jump right in it, its a sight to visulize. I have been, there is a figure in chains, and a box in chains. The pit is bottomless, but you can hit flat land. Once you do their is a tall black house with a locked door, dont go insided. There is a elephant, a flying elephant, a flying elephant who breathes fire protecting this house, do not go inside, the elephant is blue. I created this entire state of mind, and others wander from time to time, usualy they are friends, but sometimes strangers, it is my state of mind dont try anything funny. Any man who is not permited to enter the pit but does any ways will have his soul burn immiediatly, they will not stay in this pit, you see this will be the pit the damned wake up to in that last hour, its popullation is 4, 4 very special guest with most important dutties to do. If I say go and you do not, then I will cast you to fall forever and ever. It is my pit, stay out.

I stand at the top of the pit, I walk the line. Sometimes I dive in, you see the devil is in chains, someone must keep watch. Once the devil breaks free he will wage war on faith, and faith will fall and be absent from the earth as revelation is carried out. At that time I will slay the beast and he will be cast to hell to reign forever and ever and I will not return. Then hell will be cast into the lake of fire so it may be sealed by fire.

Did create hell? You see, it is but a state of mind, and any may wittness, let me show you.

If I know the slightest thing about you I can bring you to the bottomless pit that is hell. I created it in my mind, I will transfer the image of it, and if you belong their you will jump right in it, its a sight to visulize. I have been, there is a figure in chains, and a box in chains. The pit is bottomless, but you can hit flat land. Once you do their is a tall black house with a locked door, dont go insided. There is a elephant, a flying elephant, a flying elephant who breathes fire protecting this house, do not go inside, the elephant is blue. I created this entire state of mind, and others wander from time to time, usualy they are friends, but sometimes strangers, it is my state of mind dont try anything funny. Any man who is not permited to enter the pit but does any ways will have his soul burn immiediatly, they will not stay in this pit, you see this will be the pit the damned wake up to in that last hour, its popullation is 4, 4 very special guest with most important dutties to do. If I say go and you do not, then I will cast you to fall forever and ever. It is my pit, stay out.

I stand at the top of the pit, I walk the line. Sometimes I dive in, you see the devil is in chains, someone must keep watch. Once the devil breaks free he will wage war on faith, and faith will fall and be absent from the earth as revelation is carried out. At that time I will slay the beast and he will be cast to hell to reign forever and ever and I will not return. Then hell will be cast into the lake of fire so it may be sealed by fire.

Did create hell? You see, it is but a state of mind, and any may wittness, let me show you.
You are pretty good at what you do.:confused:

Well funny enough I did dream about sheep last night. There was a yarding issue and the lady the owner was complaining that her sheep were just dropping dead. There was another man there tall and aggressive and he was throwing the lambs around. No one was saying anything, till I stood up to him. I picked up a short iron bar which I put in my gumboot, and went up to him.
"I am the veterinarian, I am the Animal Welfare Officer, you have to stop this abuse."
And he came over to me towering over me and placed his torch on my head and said "There is a time and place for everything"
Was he going to scone me one? I reached for the iron rod ..... and woke up.

So is this a premonition of trouble ahead? It wasn't a work situation, more like out on a farm.
So let's see if there is an animal welfare case in the news today?:)
It could even be the repeat of that phrase "There is a time and place for everything".
You know the News story that aligns with the dream

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10769394
Victim's mum arrested after attack
By Abby Gillies
7:06 PM Monday Nov 28, 2011
Summer Anderson, 13. Photo / SuppliedThe mother of a girl bashed in an after-school brawl outside a secondary school in Helensville has been arrested after she took on one of the bullies.

Mellissa Anderson, who chased down the alleged ringleader in the attack, has defended her actions saying they were "a mother's rage'' after seeing her daughter hurt.

Read it and see "There is a time and place for everything":)

And if you think there is no connection you talk about your own experience and see if it works for you!
The most talked about News story for the day.
OK if it went on like this for a whole year, still just coincidence?
It might be just coincidence for you but bloody odd for me.

Can anyone else match these experiences? Does it happen to someone else?:)

You know the News story that aligns with the dream

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10769394
Victim's mum arrested after attack
By Abby Gillies
7:06 PM Monday Nov 28, 2011
Summer Anderson, 13. Photo / SuppliedThe mother of a girl bashed in an after-school brawl outside a secondary school in Helensville has been arrested after she took on one of the bullies.

Mellissa Anderson, who chased down the alleged ringleader in the attack, has defended her actions saying they were "a mother's rage'' after seeing her daughter hurt.

Read it and see "There is a time and place for everything":)

When did you read this Bibbity? I'll bet it was after you posted here.

What you are doing is searching for things, no matter how vague, which will in some stretch of the imagination support what you now remember as your dream.

Write it down, as soon as you wake from it. In fact, leave your computer on all night, and as soon as you wake from your dream, post it somewhere it has a timestamp.

Then, when you claim a correlation between your dreams and the real world, you will have an uneditied, timestamped, contemporaneous description of those things you believe you have foretold.

ON edit: BTW what does this have to do with sheep?

When did you read this Bibbity? I'll bet it was after you posted here.

What you are doing is searching for things, no matter how vague, which will in some stretch of the imagination support what you now remember as your dream.

Write it down, as soon as you wake from it. In fact, leave your computer on all night, and as soon as you wake from your dream, post it somewhere it has a timestamp.

Then, when you claim a correlation between your dreams and the real world, you will have an uneditied, timestamped, contemporaneous description of those things you believe you have foretold.

ON edit: BTW what does this have to do with sheep?
Lambs are children in a pictorial sense. The Good Shepherd looks after his lambs.
I wrote the dream down first thing this morning, and later in the day I read the article on Google News. The paper is an Auckland paper which I don't get to see. When I turn the radio on it is what talk back is discussing.
You have to take my word for some things I say.

Bullying is a big problem in NZ schools. Animal abuse and parents fighting back. I like the theme and to me it mirrors aspects of the dream. It can be a lot more direct than this too.:)

Lambs are children in a pictorial sense. The Good Shepherd looks after his lambs

Nope. Sorry. If you want to be allegorical about it, take it over to the religion forum. To present this as evidence of precognition is simply silly and demeaning.

Nope. Sorry. If you want to be allegorical about it, take it over to the religion forum. To present this as evidence of precognition is simply silly and demeaning.
It wasn't me who made that connection between children and lambs, so grow up a bit.:)

@Rob --

Did you even bother watching the video I linked you to?
Yes I did. :) He was using some low frequency like 1 in a million and multiplying that by the thousands of millions of people on Earth.
So that is why I am saying what is the odds of it happening to just one person every night for a year? OK it would drive me nuts to have to go through that experience, if it was even possible.

Last edited:
So you didn't write this about the article?
Now you are being silly again. That allegory has been around for thousands of years, hasn't it? Abraham's son being the lamb sacrifice to start with.
I see poet Blake made similar allegorical references.

Wikipedia on the Good Shepherd.
The Good Shepherd is a pericope found in John 10:1-21 in which Jesus is depicted as the Good Shepherd who lays down his life for the sheep. Similar imagery is used in Psalm 23. The Good Shepherd is revisited throughout the four Gospels in references to Jesus not letting himself lose any of his sheep.:)

Premonition can only be explained in terms of "spiritual" for who has a better explanation. When you come up with an explanation I'll listen. But you and Arioch just put it down to chance, but it is a way beyond chance.

I do not think I would say it was spiritual. If objects can go faster than light then maybe whatever can carry a thought "psychically" can also break time barriers.

An emotional charged thought perceived from the past. Just because science does not know any method for thought transference/telepathy does not mean we should hold such events up to spirituality. I think science will hold the answers.

The parapsychology trolls do make efforts to be silly, but science will eventually understand more about how thoughts carry over time/space.

Now you are being silly again. That allegory has been around for thousands of years, hasn't it? Abraham's son being the lamb sacrifice to start with.
I see poet Blake made similar allegorical references.

Wikipedia on the Good Shepherd.
The Good Shepherd is a pericope found in John 10:1-21 in which Jesus is depicted as the Good Shepherd who lays down his life for the sheep. Similar imagery is used in Psalm 23. The Good Shepherd is revisited throughout the four Gospels in references to Jesus not letting himself lose any of his sheep.:)

Yes, but you're trying to use it as evidence of precognative dreams.

Post facto.

Are you serious?

Back