Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Believe

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Know

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
When I read Thiaoouba Prophecy, I believe it instanly because the logic written is undeniable.
Really? A logic based on lies, misrepresentation and wishful thinking? And you call that "undeniable"?

I never expect that such proof and evidence like this can be found in our time (due to humanity's mindset).
There is neither "proof" nor "evidence" in that book.

This is not in school textbooks, academics etc. :bravo:
Of course not. Textbooks and academic books tend to stick to reality.

Dywy,

Why are u sending people hallucinogens and then debating w/ them! Is this what happened to Katsung?:bugeye::D

Really? A logic based on lies, misrepresentation and wishful thinking? And you call that "undeniable"?

There is neither "proof" nor "evidence" in that book.

Of course not. Textbooks and academic books tend to stick to reality.

Majority of the stupid is invincible and guaranteed at all times

The term "old fashioned beliefs" is actually spelt "realistic (non-deluded) outlook".

Yeah , I know as much as possible I dont want to leave negative remarks to anyone like they are " in state of hallucinations" or their belief is "based on lies, misrepresentation and wishful thinking". I am not forcing my belief to anybody, Im just sharing it for those who want. And Im also not forcing them to learn it. My comments are based on my personal understanding. I dont leave remarks that are against anybody unless they started it. Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah , I know as much as possible I dont want to leave negative remarks to anyone like they are " in state of hallucinations" or their belief is "based on lies, misrepresentation and wishful thinking"
"State of hallucinations"? :shrug:

Read the thread: the book is based on lies (or personal delusion and inability to separate reality from dreams/ fantasy), misrepresentation and wishful thinking. Not "undeniable logic".*

* Unless you have a very loose definition of "logic" and highly flexible definition of "undeniable".

"State of hallucinations"? :shrug:

Read the thread: the book is based on lies (or personal delusion and inability to separate reality from dreams/ fantasy), misrepresentation and wishful thinking. Not "undeniable logic".*

* Unless you have a very loose definition of "logic" and highly flexible definition of "undeniable".

Living inside a box is boring, Thiaoouba Prophecy sounds like a dreams/fantasy but still It is worth exploring.

What do you think of those people who believe that earth is flat? Their belief is based on proof right?

Living inside a box is boring
Depends on what you do, doesn't it?

Thiaoouba Prophecy sounds like a dreams/fantasy but still It is worth exploring.
Why is it "worth exploring"? Is it any more "worth exploring" than Lord of the Rings or Winnie the Pooh?
What exactly is there to "explore"?

What do you think of those people who believe that the earth is flat?
They're cranks. Isn't that a polite term for those who ignore demonstrable reality?

Their belief is based on proof right?
I take it you're joking... (or something).

its about humanity.
About the lies humans tell?
About one man's deceit in order to make some sort of point about humanity?
About someone's inability to get his actual point across without wrapping it up in fantasy, lies and misrepresentation?

Got it.

About the lies humans tell?
About one man's deceit in order to make some sort of point about humanity?
About someone's inability to get his actual point across without wrapping it up in fantasy, lies and misrepresentation?

Got it.

That is what you want to believe.

If by TP you mean the Thiaoouba Prophecy book then I would have thought that was obvious.
Which bit of "lies, fantasy and misrepresentation" did you miss?

You mean you dont believe and I wont argue with it. Its ok
One more time: there's nothing to believe. It provides no evidence and talks about things that are known to be fantasy.
It's second-rate "science"-fiction, purporting to be fact.

Desmarquet and Chalko are frauds or badly-educated idiots.

One more time: there's nothing to believe. It provides no evidence and talks about things that are known to be fantasy.
It's second-rate "science"-fiction, purporting to be fact.

Desmarquet and Chalko are frauds or badly-educated idiots.

They are highly conscious people and well educated. Thats what I believe.
And also they are spiritual.

Back