The Universe has no beginning, and No End.

But outside of the sphere you have space what is that space and if the bleeding occurs there would be tears in space and time you would experience several times and places at once that is not possible.

Outside is the infinite membrane, although I think it still has dividing lines like cells. I don't believe in time.

Outside is the infinite membrane, although I think it still has dividing lines like cells. I don't believe in time.

You don't believe in Time how do you measure distance traveled and as a side note you must be late to a lot of meetings and such if you don't believe in time.

Relativity replaced Aether, if you have Aether you can bin Relativity. You can have linear time, that's fine.

So am I to assume you use a watch calibrated to Aether instead of one calibrated to time and what is the setting for Daylight Savings time like for you and how did you get your PC to convert from known time to Aether time.

So am I to assume you use a watch calibrated to Aether instead of one calibrated to time and what is the setting for Daylight Savings time like for you and how did you get your PC to convert from known time to Aether time.

Basically, you can't go back in time, and you can't tear space time whatever that is. My ideas about the Universe bubbles are based on the new theory of Universe expanding into bubbles of another Universe. I read it about a week ago. I just extended my Galaxy theory to accommodate Universe bubbles.

Last edited:
Basically, you can't go back in time, and you can't tear space time whatever that is.

And that explains what exactly I am not talking Time travel just how do you and I mean You not any one else but YOU account for the events through out your day and where did you get that type of watch as I am truly interesed in the watch that does not use time to keep track of events.

And that explains what exactly I am not talking Time travel just how do you and I mean You not any one else but YOU account for the events through out your day and where did you get that type of watch as I am truly interesed in the watch that does not use time to keep track of events.

Time on a watch, and time in motion is physics. Each Aether bubble is a map reference. Each map reference is an electron pulse, or photon pulse as they pass through it. Each pulse is just a slightly refreshed spin for the electron, or a slightly updated wave for the photon. When two planes fly around the Earth in opposite directions, the electron pulses are different in both directions, but that doesn't alter time, it alters the clock updates.

Time on a watch, and time in motion is physics. Each Aether bubble is a map reference. Each map reference is an electron pulse, or photon pulse as they pass through it. Each pulse is just a slightly refreshed spin for the electron, or a slightly updated wave for the photon. When two planes fly around the Earth in opposite directions, the electron pulses are different in both directions, but that doesn't alter time, it alters the clock updates.

The clock updates that mark the passage of time.

Speed + distance travelled = arrival. Arrival time doesn't exist, but human perception can be used to examine the physics of the dials on a clock.

No matter what way you slice a pie it is still a pie. Just like no matter what you call X it is still time.

You might want to change the pie analogy as well. Is the atom of a pie, a pie? Silly really, because even the pie is a human concept.

Oh and you are what exactly if not human and yes a atom is a atom until it is split then it is a split atom but it is still an atom converted to energy. And the pie is a pie even when cut until it gets converted to energy and your point is what exactly.

Oh and you are what exactly if not human and yes a atom is a atom until it is split then it is a split atom but it is still an atom converted to energy. And the pie is a pie even when cut until it gets converted to energy and your point is what exactly.

My point is that time doesn't exist, but physics do, and a clock is a bunch of physics, and the Universe is a bunch of physics. Everything moves, but not through time, through map references, updating their pulses.

Back