The Truth about Freemasons - By Saladin Bin-Qasim

I'll tell you who else is getting a kick out of this, and why we've got two years or so of combatting utter nonsense on this subject matter, here and in the media as a whole: The Freemasons are the subject of Dan Brown's forthcoming new book!

Gah! :eek: :rolleyes:

Adstar, Lucifer is the morning star, the lightbringer, the holy ghost.

Revelation 22:16: I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.

2 Peter 1:19: And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts

Adstar, so do you agree with the guys essay on Freemasons? because your and his theory match pretty well.

1-3 degree masons are worth 10 points
satanists are worth 25 points
Grand master masons 500 points
crooked law enforcement 1000 points
FBI agents(crooked) 2500 points
Destroy a Lodge during freemason ritual 30,000 points
Destroy a freemason business 15,000 points

This is example only but you get the idea make it sporting

Adstar said:
The free masons are servents of satan. Most of their members do not know this but those who are in the higher levels know that they serve lucifer. The eye in the capstone is satan.

Why would they save the Jewish people and help them establish the state of isreal? Because they know that this must happen before the coming of their christ. (the anti-christ) It is not out of love that they save and help the Jews, on the country they hate the Children of Abraham and will gladly take part in the final extermination of the Jewish people. Israel to them is the final concentration camp that must be protected until satans purpose has been fulfilled. The jews will accept the anti-christ as the Messiah when He comes to protect them from the arabs. His act of protecting and destroying the arab enemies of the Jews is part of the deception. This Israel has been set up by a synagogue of satan, It is there for one purpose to set up the world for the great deception. Of course the arabs are playing their part to a tee, their bloody terrorism they call jihad is hated by more and more of the worlds people as they come to taste it in their countries. The Anti-christ will be cheered on as His army liquidates the arab nation of the face of the earth.

The masons have their stamp all over Israel.

There is only one road leading from Eilat to the Egyptian border at Taba and the last circle before getting to the border you will find this Masonic Memorial in the middle of the road.

So at the border of Israel this sits as a signal to all. Notice how the all seeing eye in the capstone of the pyramid is connected to the pyramid. When the US dollar was designed satanic plan was near to completion but now the all seeing eye has reached its destination the mission is complete.

And take a tour of the panicle of Law in Israel, the high court of Israel:

Notice the green glass Pyramid poking out of the top of the building with the all seeing eye on the capstone?

For a better view just click on the link and have a guided tour of this abomination.

Their plans will come to nothing The true God of Abraham will catch them in their own craftiness.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I gotta agree. The all seeing eye and the pyramid are Egyptian in origin. There is nothing biblical about these symbols. Also the obelisk is in the same family. The Washington monument is an obelisk.

200px-Washington_Monument_Top.jpg

It is the tallest structure in the capital -- by law.

from wikipedia

The obelisk symbolized the sun god Ra and during the brief religious reformation of Akhenaten was said to be a petrified ray of the aten, the sundisk. It was also thought that the god existed within the structure.

The all-seeing eye orginated from the egyptian eye of horus

hiero_D10.png

Notice the resemblance with Avatar's "avatar."

c7ityi_ said:
how do you know?

how do i know? watch any show about egypt on the history channel, do some research on egyptology, there is an extremely strong consensus about who built the great pyramid, when, and why.

even just a cursory search reveals how common this information is.
from wikipedia:
The Great Pyramid of Giza (29°58′41″N, 31°07′53″E) is the oldest and last remaining of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is generally believed the Great Pyramid was built as the tomb of Fourth dynasty Egyptian king Khufu (also known under his Greek name Cheops and believed to have reigned from 2606-2583 BC), after whom it is sometimes called Khufu's Pyramid or the Pyramid of Khufu. Traditionally, the architect of the pyramid was Hemon, a relative of Khufu.

Age and location
Believed by mainstream egyptologists to have been constructed in approximately 20 years, the most widely accepted estimate for its date of completion is c. 2580 BC. This date is loosely supported by archæological findings which have yet to reveal a civilization (of sufficient population size or technical ability) older than the fourth dynasty in the area.

c7ityi_ said:
yeah, the capstone is identified with Jesus, the trinity, the eye of horus (same as christ), "The stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner", or 'chief cornerstone'. Psalm 118:22, Matthew 21:42

how do you know?

The great pyramid is not of Egyptian origin. It represents Christ's rejection, sacrifice, and return as the head of the body.
Egypt represents sin, unbelief and worldliness in the bible.
The sons of Ham... Cainan, who was under a curse from God, and Put and Cush which settled in Egypt, Arabia and Africa, took what they found as their own, and began to desecrate the site even as modern day heathens do .
They will take a captured or former holy monument of God's people and build other monuments to idolatry upon it to desecrate the site just as muslims have done with Solomons temple site in Jerusalam.
This is spoken of in the scriptures now as the "abomination of desolation" in the book of Daniel.

Last edited:
c7ityi_ said:
Adstar, Lucifer is the morning star, the lightbringer, the holy ghost.

Revelation 22:16: I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.

2 Peter 1:19: And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts

Lucifer is Not the Morning star. Lucifer is the son of the morning, Jesus is the Morning Star. You must be quoting the bloody NIV bible because thats the translation that also calls Jesus the capstone. :mad:

KJV
Isaiah 14:12
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

KJV
Revelation 22:16
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

NKJV
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

NKJV
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star

NIV
How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

NIV
16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[1] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Lucifer is the morning star, the lightbringer, the holy ghost.

Calling the Holy Spirit satan is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit This sin will never be forgiven.

TheVisitor said:
Some posts obviously don't deserve a responce, like C.C.'s, The great pyramid is not of Egyptian origin.
It represents Christ's rejection, sacrifice, and return as the head of the body.
The sons of Ham... Cainan, who was under a curse from God, and Put and Cush which settled in Egypt, Arabia and Africa, took what they found as their own, and began to desecrate the site even as modern day heathens do .
They will take a captured or former holy monument of God's people and build other monuments to idolatry upon it to desecrate the site just as muslims have done with Solomons temple site in Jerusalam.
This is spoken of in the scriptures now as the "abomination of desolation" in the book of Daniel.

lets be clear about something. YOU BELIEVE IN A MYTHICAL DREAMWORLD, and because of this, you have about as much credibility as a used car salesman.

Woody said:
I gotta agree. The all seeing eye and the pyramid are Egyptian in origin. There is nothing biblical about these symbols. Also the obelisk is in the same family. The Washington monument is an obelisk.

200px-Washington_Monument_Top.jpg

It is the tallest structure in the capital -- by law.

from wikipedia

The all-seeing eye orginated from the egyptian eye of horus

hiero_D10.png

Notice the resemblance with Avatar's "avatar."

Yes woody thanks for the input, The USA was founded by the masons to fulfil a purpose. It has served their purpose well and will serve satan again as it will be destroyed in an hour by fire as a necessary sacrifice to fool the Word that the anti-christ is the returned Messiah.

Washington is the World capitol of masonry, The Old harlot religion of Babylon with a new makeover.

Muslim said:
Adstar, so do you agree with the guys essay on Freemasons? because your and his theory match pretty well.

Well i never read the "guys" essay. Did you provide a link? i did not see it?

Anyway, Just because the Arabs know that isreal has been set up by and protected by the masons and seek to destroy it, does not make muslims a people of The God of Abraham. Islam has suppressed Christianity and persecuted christians for centuries. satan has no love for those who serve him. his desire is always to deceive those who are not yet deceived, So it is nothing to Him to sacrifice his servants to win the trust of those not yet deceived. If that means the destruction of the arab nations and the USA then he will do it through the Anti-christ.

c7ityi_ said:
Adstar, what's the point in following that pattern? Are you afraid?

Oh, well... whatever.

What pattern are you talking about?

I am not afraid. I have not called the Holy Spirit lucifer I have hope for eternity, It is you who should be afraid.

The only thing evil men can do is end my flesh life they have no power over my eternal life. That is in the hands of The God of Abraham. :)

You are on to something with the destuction of the USA, she's in Rev 13, ...the Lamb that spoke as a dragon.
She has rejected God and is a part of the Babylon church system.
And the USA will be destoyed by nuclear weapons launched from Russia.
When..I don't know. Romanism has taken it's toll.
The daughters and their old harlot mama all back as one big happy family again...sure.
But there's one thing you don't maybe realize.
The revealing of the son of man from heaven is taken place...The shout, voice, and trump. He comes as a thief in the night...long before the world knows about it.
Then after missing his visitation, and rejecting Him.... the false bablonian churchworld still looking for Christ.
They are prime to recieve the anti-christ.
They were mis-directed by their leaders, just as in the first coming.
"They won't let others in, niether will they go in themselves"
Find Him while He is here to be found...
REVELATION 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
When the gentile age is over, God will turn back to his people..Israel

Last edited:
Back