The Truth about Freemasons - By Saladin Bin-Qasim

As a thirty second degree Free and Accepted Mason and former Master of a Lodge I can tell you the conspiracy theories are a bunch of bullshit. Freemasonry is a fraternal organization that is very involved in charity, ie, Shriners Burn Hospital. We Masons are not intent on taking over the world.

Time Travel, Masons, and Madness

Micheal...
thanks for the warm welcome.
Really just stumbled across SCIFORUMS.COM on my way to doing some research. Problem with the web is it seems to have more hard information than it does. It is a bit of an illusion.
Still, your warm welcome is very much appreicated. The Masons time travel, idea is just bit of a spin on the ol' Gilgamesh story...perhaps to be completed someday. Cheers Shapsjo

It’s been good to read over this old thread. I always thought there was a few masons and mason descendants in here.

Till Eulenspiegel
As a thirty second degree Free and Accepted Mason and former Master of a Lodge I can tell you the conspiracy theories are a bunch of bullshit. Freemasonry is a fraternal organization that is very involved in charity, ie, Shriners Burn Hospital. We Masons are not intent on taking over the world.

Thanks for revealing yourself. satan is your ultimate worshipful master. Get out of that harlot before you get caught up in her judgement.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

roflmfao!!!!!
:roflmao:

'get out of that harlot'???? LOL OK, how many here have heard that before?!

roflmfao!!!!!
:roflmao:

'get out of that harlot'???? LOL OK, how many here have heard that before?!

If the word fits, Then it is the best word to use, no matter how old it is. masonry is probably the most evil form of spiritual harlotry that exists on earth. The apex of spiritual harlotry.

Laugh all you want now, in the future your laughter will be cut down.

If the word fits, Then it is the best word to use, no matter how old it is. masonry is probably the most evil form of spiritual harlotry that exists on earth. The apex of spiritual harlotry.

Laugh all you want now, in the future your laughter will be cut down.

Explain.

I'VE BEEN ASKING!!!! What are the ancient days? How far back is it?

The Ancient of Days is a title. It is a title of God revealed by the Prophet Daniel in the Old Testament.

So the Ancient Of Days is not a "what" but a Whom.

Oleander,

The main Masonic symbols are the square, compass and plumb. The letter G is also found prominently in Masonic regalia. It stands for God or the Great Architect of the Universe. The letter S with the 32 means the person was a 32nd degree member of Scottish Rite Masonry one of the two main rites, the other being the York Rite. The star you found is the symbol of the women's auxiliary group, Order of the Eastern Star.

At your level of the organization no. You just give each other jobs, maybe swap wives and small time shit like that...but the old orders is another story.

Back