The Post Whatever Thread

for me
the new year started dec 22
I am not satisfied with the current inaccurate calendar .

that being "said"
May this year bring you health and happiness.

Hey, for the tightwads out there, don't throw out that old 2020 calendar, reuse it again in 2048, 2076 and 2116.
http://whencanireusethiscalendar.com/?y=2020
And, you can really save the pennies with this year's 2021 calendar by reusing it again in...

2027, 2038, 2049, 2055, 2066, 2077, 2083, 2094, 2100, 2106, and 2117.

Drawback to reusing old calendars is astronomical data and some holidays don't match.

WARNING DISTURBING

I like to get scared sometimes as it takes my mind off other things. My preference is for the weird. It can be fiction or not but it's harder to get freaked as you get older.

I came across this story that says it's real. I tried a little Google but when I didn't hit a Wiki page first off I gave up.

The video can speak for itself.

Nuh. I'm not commiting to watching a 15 minute video before I have any idea of what it's about. Waste of time.
The story goes that this guy had been stalking a girl from when she was at least 6 and confronted her when she was 8. She gets away unharmed. It's what the police uncover that's disturbing, so disturbing that her parents don't even tell her about it cause it might screw up her mind. She finds out decades later and wants to meet the man in his psychiatric prison to ask because nothing really gets revealed behind the motivations. He agrees to a meeting but then commits suicide before it happens.

Back