The Post Whatever Thread

echoes of the psychological bully attempting to normalize the semi-subconscious narcissistic defense
chimpanzees with computerized guns running around playing Reality TV relationship drama games ....

meanwhile the Forrest's burn ...
is that micro beads in my Brazilian anti-burn cream ?
whos not being rash ?
a rash with a rasher of african swine flu
a sneeze for breakfast.
micro swine
Climate Change, there is no rewind ...
button off the burn
burn baby burn

Thunder in the distance. It’s raining. I like when a thunderstorm comes around at night.

Thunder in the distance. It’s raining. I like when a thunderstorm comes around at night.
In the olden timey days we used to go to a skydiving event in Quincy, Illinois every summer around this time of year. There was always one huge storm that came through at night and knocked down tents, damaged an airplane or two etc. I always looked forward to them even though they caused a lot of unhappiness for the organizers (and a lot of mud.)

In the olden timey days we used to go to a skydiving event in Quincy, Illinois every summer around this time of year. There was always one huge storm that came through at night and knocked down tents, damaged an airplane or two etc. I always looked forward to them even though they caused a lot of unhappiness for the organizers (and a lot of mud.)

You'd stand back and watch the mayhem, eh? lol Storms can often ruin our best laid plans, but sometimes, that's not such a bad thing. :wink:

Earth is about to be hit by a double-stream of solar wind. The two streams are flowing from holes in the sun's atmosphere, shown here in an extreme ultraviolet image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:

solar minimum is like saying "high" on the microwave oven setting

I was thinking about making a Super Mario Bros inspired game and a Legend of Zelda inspired game. I am leaning towards learning how to do it in Java or C++.
hmmm from scratch. If you want to test your game design mind I recommend Mario Maker 2 on the Switch. Man, it would be impressive. I you played Super Meatball?

My heart hurts for those suffering in the Bahamas. I can't even believe the devastation. The flooding is unreal. Neighborhoods and the airport just washed away. I wonder if they'll ever be able to recover. :redface:

hmmm from scratch. If you want to test your game design mind I recommend Mario Maker 2 on the Switch. Man, it would be impressive. I you played Super Meatball?

I wanted to build my games from the ground up. Unity and Unreal make that easier. Testing my game design with Mario Maker 2 sounds like a good idea. I want my final project to be unique and different than Mario though. I want the same for my Legend of Zelda inspired role player game.

Back