The Post Whatever Thread

But what would life for the individual be like before the condition developed? Wouldn't it be good to return to a state of innocence?
your subtle projection of disagreement with the premise as the start of your rhetorical question is a clear sign of your own bias.
that bias is sitting on the front of your thought
how can you ever comprehend the answer to a question you cant ask when you only accept answers that you already decided what they should be ?

ask a 30 yo women with a child(what has she got to lose? equal to a 30 yo man?)

I went to a bookstore today, and it always amazes me...how I want to take every book home with me. So many subjects that I know nothing about. So many authors, some I know of, some I don't. Books about poetry, war, religion, atheism, insects, politics, nature, beauty, poverty, terrible stories, good stories...I wish I could take them all home. And lose myself in their details.
You can. You just have to work harder so you can get richer so that you can buy a bookstore. Get back to work! :)

I feel the same way in a bookstore by the way. :)

It's funny you say that, Seattle. I think it would be a wonderful thing, to own a bookstore. Even if I had no customers...lol
I agree. I've always loved bookstores. I haven't been to a library in a long, long time but I had a local library card at age 6 and I felt the same way about libraries at that time.

I just got a new book in the mail yesterday, "Keys To Drawing".

I agree. I've always loved bookstores. I haven't been to a library in a long, long time but I had a local library card at age 6 and I felt the same way about libraries at that time.

I just got a new book in the mail yesterday, "Keys To Drawing".

That's good. There were a lot of ''sketch books'' in the bookstore today, and I was tempted to buy one. But, what would I sketch. Maybe it's just nice to have one around, in case one feels ...inspired. :smile:

That's good. There were a lot of ''sketch books'' in the bookstore today, and I was tempted to buy one. But, what would I sketch. Maybe it's just nice to have one around, in case one feels ...inspired. :smile:
The first page in the book I bought is about looking down and drawing your shoes. Draw whatever is in front of you if the point is to learn to draw. :)

Did you buy any books today?

The first page in the book I bought is about looking down and drawing your shoes. Draw whatever is in front of you if the point is to learn to draw. :)
Okay.

you buy any books today?

I did. A book called ''Making Sense of God,'' a book that is designed for all types of people - believers, non-believers, agnostics, looks interesting- and a book of poetry.

Animation15.gif

Have you ever noticed that in most movies, if one of the characters needs to take medication as part of a particular scene, he (it's usually a he) swallows large pills without water? Without any beverage at all? I could never do that. :oops:

He never saw it move

Seriously

Question - where is the 1,000s of records which show the amount of work gone into the ghost voice translation machine. All the recordings, the Mirriam Webster Dictionary showing oooharaa zziiss translates to My Energy

Seriously

:)

"im just going to stick this in here"

greenland-1.jpg

images

its their own fault for asking for lubricants.
scientists-say-an-area-the-size-of-rhode-island-is-coated-with-oil-from-bp-well-explosion-1414522200.jpg

Climate change , i got this
onbashira-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back