The Post Whatever Thread

My heart hurts for those suffering in the Bahamas. I can't even believe the devastation. The flooding is unreal. Neighborhoods and the airport just washed away. I wonder if they'll ever be able to recover. :redface:

Hurricanes and Tropical Storms are awful. Thanks to global warming they may become more frequent and worse.

85785D48-5449-4773-99E5-B250FCAC156F.jpeg

i like watching Citys burn
because its never my turn
i never cry
i like how the sparrow fly
i have no water for lemonade
shall i just make pies
free at last
Thank the Climate almighty, free as a bird at last
(R~S)
http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fd7ddb98a21e3c8707cb4645590ea6c43%2F206082466%2Fbirds1.jpeg

birds.jpg

I wanted to build my games from the ground up. Unity and Unreal make that easier. Testing my game design with Mario Maker 2 sounds like a good idea. I want my final project to be unique and different than Mario though. I want the same for my Legend of Zelda inspired role player game.
Ah, I like it. Not sure how easy it is to implement rpg elements into UNITY, but if you require a second opinion on your ongoing game let me know. Start a thread even :) might get some good ideas.

New Girl Meets Capitalism
we need someone who's serious
do you pay a higher rate for "serious"
it's not all about the money, we have to know your serious
So it's the same money as not being serious ?
NO ! it's not like that,
soo whats the rate ?
money isn't everything, we have to know that your serious first
soo... you want me to work for free, then you decide how much you will pay me after i have done the job, and you call this capitalism ?

now your wasting my time your not being serious

... ok so how much are you offering ?
its not about the money

I just have to report a big WTF moment, after watching the opening ritual of a tennis game.
Marines with bayonets lined up behind the nice young woman [wearing an evening gown in the middle of the afternoon at a sporting venue !!!] who sang the anthem, with a passel of soldier-babies standing on guard, and then two lines of troops unfolded a humungus flag to drape over the court.
Is this 1935 again?

they found her horribly disfigured personality strewn across the mattress of life like a tornado in a sex toy shop

there was nothing left but to gasp in awe of indiscriminate civilities

Most haunted- 30 East Road. The most haunted place in the world. If you watch that you'll see some poltergeist activity.

Last edited:
Back