The Nonsense of Atheists

Were you a waitress, or an accountant when God delivered his message to you.

Are you an accountant now?

:wtf:

which message?!?!?

and what the fuck difference could it possibly make what i do for a living?!

That's kinda scary.

fuck you.

it is scary that children are abused and neglected and ripped away from their parents. it's sure as hell scary for them. and my goal is to give them as much love and as much comfort as i possibly can for the time i have them with me.

you have a problem with that?

ok, this is delusional, and you're freaking me out. because what actually happened was that i said there's obvious evidence of evolution, and then i reiterated that the last time you lied. i JUST told you that i would actually have to google "creationism" to know anything about it. THAT is what was stated, and your lying is a big "issue".

you said that there was no evidence for evolution but people believe it anyways. you made a distinction between evolution within a species and have a problem with origin of species. evolution isn't separate from origin of species.

and why would someone that identifies as christian not know what creationism is? doesn't make sense.

you said that there was no evidence for evolution but people believe it anyways. you made a distinction between evolution within a species and have a problem with origin of species. evolution isn't separate from origin of species.

it isn't if you make that leap of faith. haha.

and why would someone that identifies as christian not know what creationism is? doesn't make sense.

i'm generally not into "isms".

it isn't if you make that leap of faith. haha.

i'm generally not into "isms".

there is no leap of faith involved and you've been defending creationism but you need to look up creationism?

you are going to be responsible for influencing the minds of children?

fuck you.

it is scary that children are abused and neglected and ripped away from their parents. it's sure as hell scary for them. and my goal is to give them as much love and as much comfort as i possibly can for the time i have them with me.

you have a problem with that?

Yes, based on your expressed beliefs here.

Wrong again Lori. Atheists have no belief, it's a lack of belief, completely different. "shrug"

//

Wrong again Kennyc.

Atheists have an affirmative belief that THERE IS no God.
It is NOT a "lack of belief." It is a faux certitude that they know better than anyone else on earth. The universe made itself, out of nothing.
Energy and matter and organization all created themselves, out of thin vacuum, to hear godless atheists talk.

You cannot shrug that off.

well apparently that depends on how you choose to perceive the evidence, because i've heard the exact opposite coming from the mouths of scientists.

the reason they call the cambrian explosion an explosion is due to the amount of time that passed during the development of these very diverse and complex species relative to anything we had seen in the fossil record before then, or that we have since then. an appropriate analogy for the event might be something like a finch turning into a giraffe overnight.

It still took millions of years and was the result of the evolutionary process. The oceans were full of food that nothing else was eating. It was a golden age of evolution, but it wasn't anything other than evolution. What scientists are you talking about? The very few creationists who seek to undermine the vast amounts of evidence in favor of evolution?

Wrong again Kennyc.

It is NOT a "lack of belief." It is a faux certitude that they know better than anyone else on earth. The universe made itself, out of nothing.
Energy and matter and organization all created themselves, out of thin vacuum, to hear godless atheists talk.

it's a hell of a lot saner than the belief some god that is an entity and has much "human" male characteristics that requires all kinds of rituals is responsible for creation too.

we see evidence of reactions in nature but no evidence of a design. it's just too early to say that it's a conscious design considering it may not be but just a reaction.

Wrong again Kennyc.

Nope. You can't invoke the opposite and claim it is true.

No, you don't understand it, that's the point. You haven't a clue what evolution is about and only look the complete fool when you make such comments.

You and other atheists are attempting to derail the topic of this thread, the subject of which is atheists, and their/your arrogance.

It is not remotely connected to "evolution" so stop trying to derail it.
Your efforts are anti-scientific and shameful and ignorant.

I repeat, the subject is the nonsense of atheists.

there is no leap of faith involved and you've been defending creationism but you need to look up creationism?

you are going to be responsible for influencing the minds of children?

OMG, what horrible influence love and compassion would have on children! :eek:

you really think these kids and i are going to be sitting around discussing darwinism vs creationism? hahaha. what a joke! i have never in my days out here seen anyone miss a point like you. not even Q. he heard what i said, he just had a nasty response for every word. you on the other hand are either brain dead, or you are purposely ignoring what i say.

Wrong again Kennyc.

It's an evidence based belief, not faith without evidence. Maybe they are right, that the universe did come from nothing. If it came from God, where did God come from? Either nothing, or it was always here. Maybe some aspect of the universe was always here. The fact is your opinions all originate in an old Jewish book. My opinion is based on the last several hundred years of knowledge gained through the scientific method. At the time the Bible was written, electricity would be considered magic. So, ancient superstitions aren't an adequate guide to how things work.

Your efforts are anti-scientific and shameful and ignorant.

this is why theists should never be allowed to influence school curriculum.

they have their place as a faith for spiritual, emotional and moral reasons.

this is why theists should never be allowed to influence school curriculum.

they have their place as a faith for spiritual, emotional and moral reasons.

i know, why don't we just herd them all into gas chambers and exterminate them?

Back