The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, before I vomit all over the keyboard......

aki_hoshino_25.jpg

:puke:

Ok, as promised (Btw. I have to admit she looks kinda good in the earlier image).
Claudia Schiffer, NOT the most beautiful woman in my opinion:

claudia1.jpg

sweptpre.jpg

claudia-schiffer.jpg

Norse, I would be careful.. this is bordering racism..

I made no mention of racism whatsoever in that post, what I meant was that I don't like all these massive, muscular women that he seems to like, that's why they are gorillas, and we need more good women in the pic not monsters.

I made no mention of racism whatsoever in that post, what I meant was that I don't like all these massive, muscular women that he seems to like, that's why they are gorillas, and we need more good women in the pic not monsters.

Racism is not merely mentioning racism..
You referred to negroid people with the word gorilla's, that is racism.
I was just warning you that the mods will agree with me.

Racism is not merely mentioning racism..
You referred to negroid people with the word gorilla's, that is racism.
I was just warning you that the mods will agree with me.

No, because that post did not even mention race.

Do I have you define racism for you ?? :bugeye:

No, but seeing as I was not discriminating based on race in that comment, it wasn't racism. I was referring to both Sanchez AND the black person he posted, so therefore there was no discrimination except on the fact that they are too muscular and therefore, imo, not good looking.

Fine then, I was doing you a favor by warning you.. but if you are gonna be like this b y all means carry on :bugeye:

Ok, as promised (Btw. I have to admit she looks kinda good in the earlier image).

Dude, she is like 40 now. Do you even bother to read or just google---> image? You can find less-attractive images of an celebrity because every day of their life they are surrounded by snapping cameras.

Fine then, I was doing you a favor by warning you.. but if you are gonna be like this b y all means carry on :bugeye:

I would appreciate the warning if it was a warning, but you are accusing me of racism but I fail to see how I was "racist".

Dude, she is like 40 now. Do you even bother to read or just google---> image? You can find less-attractive images of an celebrity because every day of their life they are surrounded by snapping cameras.

I know :p
But I have never seen any picture of her without a shitload of make-up, on which she was attractive to me. Not when was she was young either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back