The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know :p
But I have never seen any picture of her without a shitload of make-up, on which she was attractive to me. Not when was she was young either

Try again, this time in English. You posted, other than th first pic, photos of her when she was 40sh after 2 children, and even then she was better looking than many other even airbrushed degenerate models I've seen on here.

Try again, this time in English. You posted, other than th first pic, photos of her when she was 40sh after 2 children, and even then she was better looking than your airbrushed degenerate models.

I said I KNOW.. Jesus, is it a full moon tonight or something ?

See the difference now, and how it could be offending to call someone a gorilla ?

That's not even what we were discussing, we were discussing how you thought that "gorilla" was a racist term, but it wasn't, I wasn't implying race, I was commenting on their looks, not their race.

That's not even what we were discussing, we were discussing how you thought that "gorilla" was a racist term, but it wasn't, I wasn't implying race, I was commenting on their looks, not their race.

Relax, I won't report you.

I would appreciate the warning if it was a warning, but you are accusing me of racism but I fail to see how I was "racist".

Your racism is showing through your very similar responses and mentality toward women of african decent.Gorilla has been a very popular insult going back to slavery days from its owners to them.If you call a black man a gorilla today he is going to take his massive gorilla like strength and pound your face in the wall or might even place a nice shiny bullet in your skull.You made statements that made me wondering whether your racist and somehow slipped up trying to play the role of ITS MY OPINION,yet only turned to ask

How many people find black people attractive other than black people.I posted not even a small fraction of interrracial couples,plus i told you the number of interracial relations in this country was at an alltime high.Not sure if your racist,nor if your subconsciously unaware your racism,or simply unaware your mentality is a result of being taught people of african decent were gorillas or looked like gorillas.Your preference is simply yours,however your approach to saying you do not prefer blacks is rather offensive and could use some touching up so it could avoid any conflict from individuals who may take it the wrong way.As you see your comments are offended more and more members.

beyonce.jpg

Beyonce

marjblige32ed38e9pl7.jpg

Mary J Blige

Your racism is showing through your very similar responses and mentality toward women of african decent.Gorilla has been a very popular insult going back to slavery days from its owners to them.If you call a black man a gorilla today he is going to take his massive gorilla like strength and pound your face in the wall or might even place a nice shiny bullet in your skull.You made statements that made me wondering whether your racist and somehow slipped up trying to play the role of ITS MY OPINION,yet only turned to ask

How many people find black people attractive other than black people.I posted not even a small fraction of interrracial couples,plus i told you the number of interracial relations in this country was at an alltime high.Not sure if your racist,nor if your subconsciously unaware your racism,or simply unaware your mentality is a result of being taught people of african decent were gorillas or looked like gorillas.Your preference is simply yours,however your approach to saying you do not prefer blacks is rather offensive and could use some touching up so it could avoid any conflict from individuals who may take it the wrong way.As you see your comments are offended more and more members.
Mary J Blige

That's simply it though, I never said "black people are gorillas" I said the pics you posted are gorillas.

Although, is Fox some slut or is she nice and educated? For me that plays a big role, because she should be respectable.

No one better looking? Hoshino Aki! Earlier on the page, the large pic....

Although, is Fox some slut or is she nice and educated? For me that plays a big role, because she should be respectable.
I don't think she's a slut, as far as I know she is pretty respectable as you put it.
By the way, this thread is not necessarily about whether someone is respectable. If the biggest slut alive just happens to be very beautiful she belongs in this thread ;)

No one better looking? Hoshino Aki! Earlier on the page, the large pic....
Not to me she isn't..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back