The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just explained that for a whole page! You present your opinions as your opinion = everyone else's opinion. It's not a really bad thing, but I think you may have insulted voldemort a little.

A question stated with clear racist undertones, are you suggesting that people only find people of their race attractive? the answer is anyone who finds a black women attractive. Der

Of course not. I've found some woman of almost every race attractive, Asians, Semites, Whites, Latinos......etc, but never A SINGLE black person.

Of course not. I've found some woman of almost every race attractive, Asians, Semites, Whites, Latinos......etc, but never A SINGLE black person.

Meh, I'm done discussing this with you. Its just a bit ignorant to assume that your opinions represent the opinions of others.

Sure it's an opinion, but who other than blacks find blacks attractive?

Mentalities such as yours are so 50 years ago,Perhaps you need to step into 2008.Interracial marriages of Black and white,Black and Latino couples is at an all time high.Are you kidding me?? In fact in germany blacks are adored because of there dominant features.You truly are ignorant.You live in the southern U.S? because you give me REDNECK energies.Are you telling me Halles white mama didnt find her black daddy attractive?? You telling me Tiger woods mother did not find Earl Woods attractive?? SHAKES HEAD.

I asked a question "who other than blacks finds blacks attractive" not a fact, a question.

The answer is anyone who finds a black women attractive. Der

HERES A GUY WHO FINDS BLACK WOMEN LOVELY

robertdeniro.jpg

DID I LIE??

De_Niro_Hig04066.jpg

I CERTAINTLY DID NOT!

(TURNS AROUND AND CHAIR,USES WAND TO CREATE BLUNT AND PUFFS AWAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back