The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alba is pretty nice, dragon you see my pics of hoshino?

voldemort, if you think so great but I just don't like her too big and, well, black skin isn't attractive

:bugeye:What planet do you live on?

Black skin is by far the most ageless,priceless skin you will come across.You should read up on Melanin.If you do not find it attractive,then so be it.However do not make statements as if others feel that way,because believe it or not people with Skin like Foxys are said to have the best skin.

281x211.jpg

L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaHRtbC9kZXJpdnMvOWQ1ZWQ2ZDJlYmFjZDEzM2UwOTY2YTVjNGRjNmZlN2YtNmU4NzUyM2MxM2Y5OWUxN2JiZWNjMWIxYjdkNTVjNTcuanBn.jpg

:bugeye:What planet do you live on?

Black skin is by far the most ageless,priceless skin you will come across.You should read up on Melanin.If you do not find it attractive,then so be it.However do not make statements as if others feel that way,because believe it or not women with Skin like Foxy are said to have the best skin.

Hey relax, Norse merely gave his opinion..

Hey relax, Norse merely gave his opinion..

Who is bothered?
In which you responded with the same intent as my own toward him.For him to realize his personal preference is simply his,however do not make statements that come off as factual.It almost came off as one of those individuals that were taught Darkskin is unattractive,as if it were fact.Honestly i would of preferred him to say nothing if he disliked it.

1187795805555787b08eai8.jpg

Who is bothered?
In which you responded with the same intent as my own toward him.For him to realize his personal preference is simply his,however do not make statements that come off as factual.It almost came off as one of those individuals that were taught Darkskin is unattractive,as if it were fact.Honestly i would of preferred him to say nothing if he disliked it.

You misunderstand, Norse has always presented his opinion as fact in this thread.
Now, though, he does not, he states clearly that it's his opinion.
I merely applauded him for that.

You cant just prefer people not share their opinions because you dont like them. Not on a forum.

Thats true,however the way he presented it could of been a bit better and more considerate.I personally did not like asian he posted very much,however i will not say she is ugly lol,if she were i would say she was unattractive,it throws negative energy out when your approach is rather off.

You misunderstand, Norse has always presented his opinion as fact in this thread.
Now, though, he does not, he states clearly that it's his opinion.
I merely applauded him for that.

Ok,and i realized that,then he turned around and made another statement that told me otherwise

black skin isn't attractive

That is his opinion,i felt the need to reinform him just incase he got a little sidetracked.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back