The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are so lame. An American girl could be any one of those girls. You can't tell if a girl is Russian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, German, just by looking at her. For all you know they are all American.

I'm quite sure Yuko and Reina are Japanese

So it was unannounced? What the hell does that mean? You've just announced it.

well that's why I said it was announced, yet you keep on announcing it. It was mostly for Norsefire understanding not gen. public, but than I have a guilt of consciousness if I keep such things away from the public, "slide" so to speak.

Yes, but if they were lined up and you knew nothing about them, how would you know which ones lived in America an d which ones didn't?

I can tell Asians from rednecks.

No curves? C'mon, she has beautiful curves and her breasts are not fake.

They are fake. There was a link posted earlier in the thread. She was flat chested and then suddenly spherical.

No, Lima has never had implants or anything of the sort. She is all-natural and truly a perfect female.
Dragon, your hands may be accurate but don't forget, we need to analyze them with my hands just to be sure:D

mulderscully3sy8.jpg

I guess this is my pick for both man and woman. :p

No.

OMG Eva Green is so beautiful. And no, Orleander, it isn't because she is drowning in makeup.

I respect your opinion, but I think they are equal. I can't believe that there are people denying the beauty of Lima! :eek:
adriana-lima-main.jpg

Nothing spectacular, I see women just as pretty as her on my way to work every morning. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back