The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lima's neck is too large, her breasts are not the form I adore the most, her butt is kind of small, her legs should be a bit longer, and also her stance is not firm and "willing".

I won't! I have yet to find a single black person who I find attractive, not that I have anything against blacks though.

Italian girls NO? What's wrong with you man?
Chinese girls are ok, some are not bad.

yeah I really don't like Italian girls...:(...something about them...

4268sashagrey247wt2.jpg

Are you kidding me? Look at the third picture in my first post of Lima.......that's not willing?

She's perfect in every way.

Sasha Grey ... I can see the blue blood vessels on her face and that turns me off. Also her nose is a bit too round.

I really don't get the obsession with Lima. I don't find her all that attractive.:shrug:

You prefer Korean girls to Chinese girls, draqon? Could you even tell them apart? :p

I also don't understand the Lima obsession. Though in one victoria's secret commercial she looked good.

You guys are strange. Lima is everything you could want in a girl: fair colored, smooth skin, beautifully shaped breasts and her whole body is perfect, and on top of that a wonderful personality.

You guys are strange. Lima is everything you could want in a girl: fair colored, smooth skin, beautifully shaped breasts and her whole body is perfect, and on top of that a wonderful personality.

Don't like her body proportions.

Top part of preference (descending)

Russian girls (unannounced) > Japanese girls > Korean girls > Baltic girls > Kazakhstan (North-East Asia part) girls > ..........

Lower part of preference (descending) [I do not prefer them at all)]
Italian girls > American girls > Chinese girls > African girls
Russian Girls? I've never seen you post a picture of a Russian girl. Nothing but Asian, Asian, Asian. Let's see some of these Russian Beauties. Here's a video of some Russian Girls called....... Russian Girls. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/84646/russian_girls/

Last edited:
I think draqon's in that video...

That one babe is like - How 'bout parking your Proton booster in my Kosmodrome, Comrade...?

And the dude is all - Sorry... I only dig Korean 12-year olds with "Kung Fu grip"...

So she smacks him - like he deserves !

LoL

they are not 12 year olds...

and my rocket is Soyuz booster :D

you guys are so lame. An American girl could be any one of those girls. You can't tell if a girl is Russian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, German, just by looking at her. For all you know they are all American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back