The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
britneydaniel1.jpg

What about them?

Actress. 21 years old. Redhead. Canadian. Yes please.

Ellen Page

007_0.jpg

Last edited:
I could kick myself in the ass for forgetting this piece of work...

Estella Warren
estella_warren_9.jpg

I especially like this one because it also has a bad ass Buell in the background.
estellawarren_ew.jpg

you didn't like Yuko? She is one shy girl...I understand.

Oh I find them all over the Japanese sites' links ...

Yuko is nice too....but they all look so young! I do prefer Japs over Americans though, but sorry to say I prefer Europeans over Japs........

Someone posted a nice pic of a Korean women. Damn, I just rmember she was beautiful.

Yuko is nice too....but they all look so young! I do prefer Japs over Americans though, but sorry to say I prefer Europeans over Japs........

Someone posted a nice pic of a Korean women. Damn, I just rmember she was beautiful.

yeah Korean girls are very nice looking as well.

My preference goes like this thou:

Top part of preference (descending)

Russian girls (unannounced) > Japanese girls > Korean girls > Baltic girls > Kazakhstan (North-East Asia part) girls > ..........

Lower part of preference (descending) [I do not prefer them at all)]
Italian girls > American girls > Chinese girls > African girls

-------

:cool: don't make it racial or nationalistic, its just the truth on who turns me on and who does not and worse...:p

yeah Korean girls are very nice looking as well.

My preference goes like this thou:

Top part of preference (descending)

Russian girls (unannounced) > Japanese girls > Korean girls > Baltic girls > Kazakhstan (North-East Asia part) girls > ..........

Lower part of preference (descending) [I do not prefer them at all)]
Italian girls > American girls > Chinese girls > African girls

-------

:cool: don't make it racial or nationalistic, its just the truth on who turns me on and who does not and worse...:p

I won't! I have yet to find a single black person who I find attractive, not that I have anything against blacks though.

Italian girls NO? What's wrong with you man?
Chinese girls are ok, some are not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back