The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot flat-chested woman - Milla!
Milla_Jovovich.jpg

Milla.JovovichRedBoots.jpg

sponge,

Check this out. The mob of sciforums tells me that it's inappropriate to mention that someone in a pic is 'cool' but it's appropriate to post vids of a girl bending over obviously showing her underwear with two nerds going crazy.

It was definitely racist because i know how francois is. it was definitely intended to be mocking and racist. He can deny it all fucking day long.

As for the french singer, it was an admiration of her butt, though risque.

You really are a bigot or have the discernment of a buffalo.

Because the girl is bending over giving a glimpse of her panties. Its a guy thing.
If it had been a video of white guys doing the exact same thing, would that be bigoted and nasty.
I think its why that French singer is so popular, she shows a bit of underwear and butt cheek. Videos of her have been posted here. I don't think anyone found them to be racist or nasty. Not even you. ???

Francois is one of the most well known racists on this board.

Anyway, don't see that Alizée is just popular for that. She is beautiful with clothes, and does have a really good voice, and has made some nice music.

See: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjwCAifhoPY

Check this out. The mob of sciforums tells me that it's inappropriate to mention that someone in a pic is 'cool' but it's appropriate to post vids of a girl bending over obviously showing her underwear with two nerds going crazy.

It was definitely racist because i know how francois is. it was definitely intended to be mocking and racist. He can deny it all fucking day long.

As for the french singer, it was an admiration of her butt, though risque.

You really are a bigot or have the discernment of a buffalo.

What are you on ?

I never said it was ok to post that video, I questioned it.
And since when am I 'the mob of SciForums' ? :confused:

Francois is one of the most well known racists on this board.

Anyway, don't see that Alizée is just popular for that. She is beautiful with clothes, and does have a really good voice, and has made some nice music.

See: http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjwCAifhoPY

What's even more disgusting is he brags about having slanted eyes and girls going crazy over it. i didn't see any slanted eyes in his pic, lol.

He's just an average, ugly white guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back