The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she welsh or something?

yes she feking is!!

Zeta-Jones, the middle of three children, was born Catherine Zeta Jones[1] in Treboeth, a working-class area of Swansea, West Glamorgan, in South Wales. Her mother, Patricia (née Fair), is Irish and a seamstress, and her father, David "Dai" Jones, is Welsh and a former sweets factory owner.[2][3] Her father's cousin is married to singer Bonnie Tyler, who is also from Swansea. Her uncle owns Swansea's Škoda car dealership as well as Llanelli A.F.C. football club. Her name stems from those of her grandmothers — her maternal grandmother, Katherine Fair, and her paternal grandmother, Zeta Jones.

Zeta-Jones was raised Catholic.[1][4][5] After her parents won £100,000 at bingo in the 1980s, they moved to St. Andrews Drive in Mayals, an upper class area of Swansea. Zeta-Jones attended Dumbarton House School in Swansea. Comedian and actor Rob Brydon also went there. She left school early to further her acting ambitions without obtaining O levels and went on to attend The Arts Educational Schools in Chiswick for a full-time three year course in musical theatre.

Well she went on to bigger and better things!

yeah and those bigger and better things can feking keep her, she was a ell out to wales, she hates the fact she comes from wales, and she does nothing for wales, she can stay in USA has far as i am concerened

Pffft she's an exotic barbie doll. This looks like someone you would see walking down the street

l_052fb8b6eea290c01b04fd92405dd6dc.jpg

Meow

That's a fantastic pic btw Varda.

wow! who is that?

hot!

Ah! I had a college friend with super super thick hair and she shaved the back bottom half. You could only tell if she put it up. Then she got a tattoo there as well. It was like her secret life. Hair down, no one knew, hair up, she was a whole different person.
I was jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back