The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband loves Tilda Swinton. He thinks the paleness of her is stunningly beautiful.

This woman??

tildatt5.jpg

I think the women should be banned from this thread... trolls... if not I'll retaliate with some ulgy guys in the man thread.

I think Tilda Swinton's face is a tad too masculine. She hardly even fills an A cup in Constantine.

Gees I'm a hypocrite... saying criticisms of other peoples views are irrelevant!
Get of your bloody high horse Drew!!!

Who is that heavenly obsidian girl Mr Death?

I may be mistaken but I think the two pictures of Afghan women are of the same person. She was on the cover of National Geographic many years ago and someone went and searched until they found her again.

if i was to pick a woman to represent Brazil, I'd pick Camila Pitanga
she has a very natural beautiful look... she looks like someone you'd see walking down the street

caramuru02.jpg

camila_pitanga_213.jpg

0723427.jpg

Pffft she's an exotic barbie doll. This looks like someone you would see walking down the street

l_052fb8b6eea290c01b04fd92405dd6dc.jpg

Meow

That's a fantastic pic btw Varda.

I think Tilda Swinton's face is a tad too masculine. She hardly even fills an A cup in Constantine.

Gees I'm a hypocrite... saying criticisms of other peoples views are irrelevant!
Get of your bloody high horse Drew!!!

Who is that heavenly obsidian girl Mr Death?

I actually don't know, but if i do find out, i'll post her name. Btw i'm a girl:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back