The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love message boards like this. Been a connoseur of ABPNC & ABPENC for over 7 years.
I dedicated myself to viewing all 106 pages of the original Thread. And I hope that this new thread lives on in the same tradition. So whats my point you (may) ask?
Theres been an awful lot of criticism (some of it constructive) of peoples opinions!
Some of it may have merit. Some of it borders on racism! However you put it into words the criticism is irrelevent. This thread is labelled "The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth" not, "We Must Decide Who The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth is!"
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the topic. Until I saw Maria Ozawa today, I firmly believed it was between Jessica Alba, Roslyn Sanchez and Melissa Theuria.
There are literally dozens of honourable mentions. Once I check the posting rules I shall contribute.

Professional Voyeur "Cept theres no money in it"

How about Marsha Thomason for a start?

Ok seems like I don't have permission to post pics.
Well heres my top 5 beauties (to date).

_______

Ok and I don't have permission to post links until I hit 20 posts.....

geocities.com/drew64c/beautiful1.html

Best page I could do on short notice.

:bugeye:

How can you realistically say who is the most beautiful on earth? do you know how many people have haunted looks because of trauma and the shit they've witnessed besides? Lots, Lots, Lots.

She was photographed and her pupils are really constricted and shows shock and hardship she's endured. Most people's lives are really hard in the world.

There are lots of beautiful people though actually all over unseen and unknown both inside and outside. Good souls you'll never meet or know.

Everyone is beautiful...

..in their own way :bawl:

Sorry thats comple balderdash.....err..lemme think.

Women are all Equal but some are more equal than others!

winona_ryder.jpg

Pakistani:

016ms7.jpg

veenamalikphotos005uj4.jpg

And prob. my favourite picture from the other thread:

goara28nv.jpg

Bloody hell. Women are beautiful.

My husband loves Tilda Swinton (Orlando, Constantine, Lion/Witch/Wardrobe) He thinks the paleness of her is stunningly beautiful.
I think she looks like the Borg Queen

My husband loves Tilda Swinton (Orlando, Constantine, Lion/Witch/Wardrobe) He thinks the paleness of her is stunningly beautiful.
I think she looks like the Borg Queen

I think you're just racist against pale chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back