The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those things that you posted were women?

More like you specifically targeted that one picture of a genuine woman. Nice try.

Oh, and nobody likes a potty mouth. Try to keep it rated PG.

Excuse me??? Maybe they are women, can you prove they are not?

You mean how Ghost targeted the pic of Yunho and called him a female?

You people just show your ass so easily. Bigots, illogical and hypocritical all the way. lmao.

Keep it rated pg?? Do you think i give a crap what you think of me? What a moron.

Excuse me??? Maybe they are women, can you prove they are not?

You mean how Ghost targeted the pic of Yunho and called him a female?

You people just show your ass so easily. Bigots, illogical and hypocritical all the way. lmao.

I think you're taking this way too seriously. Learn to accept that not everyone thinks your type is the best type.

Keep it rated pg?? Do you think i give a crap what you think of me? What a moron.

Don't worry about that. I don't think anything of you.

Too much text, not enough pictures.

True.

Maybe these could be guys as well.... x_x

75424932505a5b2047boga3.jpg

Last edited:
I think you're taking this way too seriously. Learn to accept that not everyone thinks your type is the best type.

Don't worry about that. I don't think anything of you.

Really? I wonder why you thought it important to respond. lmao

Now you are telling me to "learn to accept..?" Is it any of your business or does it actually bother you what I say and think? Does it bother you how I insult the pics? lmao Can't handle letting someone have thier own say or opinion? lmao

Let's see, maybe YOU need to learn to accept not everyone thinks or agrees with you as well. Do you not see how that works??

Fucking dumb as shit.

Now you are telling me to "learn to accept..?" Is it any of your business or does it actually bother you what I say and think? Does it bother you how I insult the pics? lmao Can't handle letting someone have thier own say or opinion? lmao

Just like how you handle the opinions of others when it comes to men you find attractive?

Let's see, maybe YOU need to learn to accept not everyone thinks or agrees with you as well. Do you not see how that works??

Oh, I can assure you that I have already learned that. I honestly couldn't care less if you find fault with the people I find attractive. Since you've been banned for related issues, I cannot say the same about you.

Fucking dumb as shit.

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

Just like how you handle the opinions of others when it comes to men you find attractive?

Oh, I can assure you that I have already learned that. I honestly couldn't care less if you find fault with the people I find attractive. Since you've been banned for related issues, I cannot say the same about you.

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

As if I can't tell you are upset. It's actually embarassing. LMFAO. The insults of the pics you liked BOTHERED you. Point blank.

And you are still responding to me. lmao

Oh, yes. I am so terribly upset that some internet nobody made fun of a person I found attractive. Heartbreaking, it really is.

On an related note, I'm getting worried about your profusive use of "lmao" or its variations. I must have counted at least ten times you used it.

Oh, yes. I am so terribly upset that some internet nobody made fun of a person I found attractive. Heartbreaking, it really is.

On an related note, I'm getting worried about your profusive use of "lmao" or its variations. I must have counted at least ten times you used it.

I see I'm having an argument with a nincompoop. You soo don't care and you are sooooo mature, you keep responding to me. You soo soo don't care. You really don't. I get it.

Now, you are worried about my use of language. What a jerkoff.

Nah, I'm just bored (which is why I'm talking with you). The forums are going slow today, unfortunately.

True.

Maybe these could be guys as well.... x_x

75424932505a5b2047boga3.jpg
*tsk*
That's a robot.

Less talk, more pictures.
Amen !

PM each other your friggin' gabba-gooney philosophical fuckin' debate.

Here's another gal from the "good ol' days" we used to get all flummoxed over.
IIRC, the shabby togs are her outfit for the film version of Man of La Mancha.
sophiauc2.jpg

lim ji hye is a robot?
Just adding my own skewed stereotyping of... something...

I mean - I 'd surely love to "Void her warranty" with some un-natch-er-ul acts... you know... some whiskey.... some Jell-O... some motor oil... a surge protector...

But I digress - and form exactly what I remain partially un-aware, more's the pity !

Maybe she's just God's robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back