The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you wanna play, evidently you lean towards homoerotic if you think that's a woman. lmao

edit: You people's bigotry really disgusts me. You fuking think I can't find pics of males of every race that can be construed as feminine or dressed in drag?

You don't think I know this is about racism, no matter what other pics others have posted. It's been an ongoing fact that asian men have been portrayed as being less masculine by the west. I say screw yourselves to hell and I spit on those who hold that type of convenient disdain for the sake of their false ego.

LOL, reminds me of the chinese railroad men who were judged by americans as being less fit to do a man's job and they outperformed them and proved them otherwise. It was because they fucking actually bathed, ya know fucking bathed?? Something quite recent for the west believe it or not. How stupid and shallow to even think such inane shit. And I suppose here in the twenty first century, if someone dyes their hair and wears a certain outfit, it just magically plummets their testosterone level. Oh, and if you are a fucking wimp, getting a tattoo and a buzzcut should automatically make you a man and masculine...uh..something you really are not. Ya know, like an ugly guy in a good-looking car is no longer an ugly guy. LMFAO.

Last edited:
She does seem flat-chested:

1159522719007ky3.jpg

In this pic the lipstick is clearly not strong enough, it needs to be a deeper pink, like the t-shirt:

heechul1.jpg

You mean like this? Lipstick is very red.

dragqueen-small.jpg

metrosexual.jpg

That would be plum, matches the eyeshadow.
drag%20queen.jpg

Last edited:
Since you wanna play, evidently you lean towards homoerotic if you think that's a woman. lmao

edit: You people's bigotry really disgusts me. You fuking think I can't find pics of males of every race that can be construed as feminine or dressed in drag?

I stopped reading here. You're assumptions are so far off and completely mistaken.

And please remove the guy in the thong from this thread.

I stopped reading here. You're assumptions are so far off and completely mistaken.

And please remove the guy in the thong from this thread.

HEEELLL NO. Not until the pics of my guys are removed as well. I didn't start this shit on this thread. Actually I didn't start anything, as i was constantly being flamed and i just responded back.

I didn't see you get flamed...

Since you won't remove it I'm going to have to keep posting until a new page starts and thong guy disappears. Actually I'm too lazy to do it. Please remove!

I didn't see you get flamed...

Since you won't remove it I'm going to have to keep posting until a new page starts and thong guy disappears. Actually I'm too lazy to do it. Please remove!

What makes you think that's a guy? It could be a hairy woman. I've seen butchy women like that, especially germans.

peta9 said:

You people? You think we're all together on this and that we’re after you?!?! And why are you so defensive? Has anyone here made racist remarks against Asian men? I have not encountered any racism in these threads. You seem to be the only one bringing the race issue here.

You don't think I know this is about racism, no matter what other pics others have posted. It's been an ongoing fact that asian men have been portrayed as being less masculine by the west. I say screw yourselves to hell and I spit on those who hold that type of convenient disdain for the sake of their false ego.

Come on, I am taking the piss out of one guy, mainly because you keep posting pics of him and also because I knew you would throw a hissy fit. It has nothing to do with his race or how Asians are portrayed by the West. I doubt anyone here holds anything against Asians, it’s just you jumping to conclusions. You are clearly bitter about something, but can’t you see that this bitterness is causing you to curse and attack others for no real reason?

LOL, reminds me of the chinese railroad men who were judged by americans as being less fit to do a man's job and they outperformed them and proved them otherwise. It was because they fucking actually bathed, ya know fucking bathed?? Something quite recent for the west believe it or not. How stupid and shallow to even think such inane shit. And I suppose here in the twenty first century, if someone dyes their hair and wears a certain outfit, it just magically plummets their testosterone level. Oh, and if you are a fucking wimp, getting a tattoo and a buzzcut should automatically make you a man and masculine...uh..something you really are not. Ya know, like an ugly guy in a good-looking car is no longer an ugly guy. LMFAO.

I am not American.

I'll take the piss out of anyone that dyes their hair some girly colour and wears what I consider gay clothing. White, Black, Asian whatever, it doesn't bother me, I do not discriminate.

You people? You think we're all together on this and that we’re after you?!?! And why are you so defensive? Has anyone here made racist remarks against Asian men? I have not encountered any racism in these threads. You seem to be the only one bringing the race issue here.

Come on, I am taking the piss out of one guy, mainly because you keep posting pics of him and also because I knew you would throw a hissy fit. It has nothing to do with his race or how Asians are portrayed by the West. I doubt anyone here holds anything against Asians, it’s just you jumping to conclusions. You are clearly bitter about something, but can’t you see that this bitterness is causing you to curse and attack others for no real reason?

I am not American.

I'll take the piss out of anyone that dyes their hair some girly colour and wears what I consider gay clothing. White, Black, Asian whatever, it doesn't bother me, I do not discriminate.

Ghost, did you not know unless you have a brain, don't argue with me? It's you who are illogical. You might need testosterone injections. I haven't been cursing at anyone on this thread and you respond to me like a woman.

Why are you throwing a hissy fit at me?? You don't like the way I respond?

But.. But.. I knew you would.. that's why.. and i"m not... wah wah. It's interesting it's easy to poke but when you get slapped, sissies like you start crying. And so I can poke fun as well.

Why is that??

Some testosterone is necessary to define masculinity, but too much can be a negative, causing aggressive behaviour.

Even more negative when combined with a low IQ.

Look at those chests. Double D.

url

Lmfao. What are you trying to prove?

What makes you think that's a guy? It could be a hairy woman. I've seen butchy women like that, especially germans.

Is that not sort of racist? You make such a fuss out of the people here being racist and then pull out a comment like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back