The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last, a new page with no cross dressers!

Lmfao. What are you trying to prove?

Is that not sort of racist? You make such a fuss out of the people here being racist and then pull out a comment like that.

She must assume we're white so we'll be offended. :cool:

Lmfao. What are you trying to prove?

Is that not sort of racist? You make such a fuss out of the people here being racist and then pull out a comment like that.

How is that racist, dear watson? I just made an observation that i've seen germans who looked butchy. Logic escapes you once again.

Prove?? And what were you trying to prove posting pics of my guys and ridiculing them specifically.

Look in the mirror and say out loud to yourself: I am a slimebucket, brainless and dickless.

Ghost, did you not know unless you have a brain, don't argue with me? It's you who are illogical. You might need testosterone injections. I haven't been cursing at anyone on this thread and you respond to me like a woman.

You're too much. Hahahahaha.

Why are you throwing a hissy fit at me?? You don't like the way I respond?

I'm sitting here, as cool as a cucumber. :cool:

But.. But.. I knew you would.. that's why.. and i"m not... wah wah. It's interesting it's easy to poke but when you get slapped, sissies like you start crying.

Why is that??

Why?!?! Why is it that when sissies get slapped they start crying?!?!?

You're not making any sense.

At last, a new page with no cross dressers!

She must assume we're white so we'll be offended. :cool:

Now, that's pure speculation is it not? I thought you were african-american.

Now, just because i posted pics of whites does not mean I'm being racist anymore than Ghost posting pics of asian guys and ridiculing them, right?

Maybe, you need a testosterone injection as well. Logic seems lost on you.

How is that racist, dear watson? I just made an observation that i've seen germans who looked butchy. Logic escapes you once again.

You were generalising - making an offensive statement about German women. Your post suggested that German women are hairy and butchy. Here is your post:

What makes you think that's a guy? It could be a hairy woman. I've seen butchy women like that, especially germans.

Prove?? And what were you trying to prove posting pics of my guys and ridiculing them specifically.

I just wanted to see you curse and swear. :)

Look in the mirror and say out loud to yourself: I am a slimebucket, brainless and dickless.

That would be lying. :cool:

Ghost wasn't ridiculing asian guys. And yeah... you're right that there is a stereotype about asian men being less manly or whatever, but me and ghost weren't doing that. I said he looked like a man, what more do you want.

You were generalising - making an offensive statement about German women. Your post suggested that German women are hairy and butchy. Here is your post:

I just wanted to see you curse and swear. :)

That would be lying. :cool:

I think you've lost your brain, maybe it fell out and rolled away. Look around for it.

It was implied some were hairy and butchy, not all. And definitely not just germans, as I said especialy which would convey that there are others that are as well. But when they are hairy and butchy, i just noted germans seem the most hairy and butchy as I've observed. Is something wrong with hairy and butchy??? LOL. Get your head out of the racist gutter. lmao. Not anymore racist than noting asians have slanted eyes, which they do.

Aww, you wanted to see me curse and swear?? That's so masculine and mature of you. LOL.

It would not be lying if you repeated what i suggested.

Last edited:
Ghost wasn't ridiculing asian guys. And yeah... you're right that there is a stereotype about asian men being less manly or whatever, but me and ghost weren't doing that. I said he looked like a man, what more do you want.

What makes you think i want something??? LOL. What is it you want? me to get off your sissy ass? afraid? lmao.

It's easy if you don't wanna play, just don't engage. Logic escapes you once again.

I wonder why someone didn't post this yet,
megan_fox_gq_02.jpg

You're the one who's so insecure about your own looks that you makes fun of other women.

Other women who happen to be very attractive, by the way.

Does no one here have a brain?? How have I made fun of attractive women?? I've posted attractive women on this thread. I've only just started poking fun since Ghost had the very bad sense to repost my pics and ridicule them. Are you that deluded or just stupid?

Check the thread, nitwit. I have only noted that there are males who have had breast implants or even sex-change operations and can very well be mistaken as women. Does that fact escape you?

Does no one here have a brain?? How have I made fun of attractive women?? I've posted attractive women on this thread. I've only just started poking fun since Ghost had the very bad sense to repost my pics and ridicule them. Are you that deluded or just stupid?

Those things that you posted were women?

Check the thread, nitwit. I have only noted that there are males who have had breast implants or even sex-change operations. Does that fact escape you?

More like you specifically targeted that one picture of a genuine woman. Nice try.

Oh, and nobody likes a potty mouth. Try to keep it rated PG.

Check the thread, nitwit. I have only noted that there are males who have had breast implants or even sex-change operations and can very well be mistaken as women. Does that fact escape you?

Yeah, but those guys aren't hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back