The Holy Spirit Explored (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.
So money is what makes your decisions for you.
(I wonder how you "know" how much I earn - or don't. Did "god" tell you?)
Could you post a link that confirms $3m?
I only ask because (in her own words): My paintings are sold for between $50,000 (Dh184,000) and $1,000,000 (Dh3.67 million).

QUOTE="bearer_of_truth, post: 3404447, member: 279553"]My thoughts on the Holy Spirit's Memory & the Spiritual Power of Teleportation

The Holy Spirit has a living memory and it is absolutely perfect!

The memory would be a living spirit identical to Jesus at that time with all His thoughts, feelings, personality, and powers. It would be an exact copy of Him at that time.

One of the powers that God has brought into the spirit world is the power of teleportation. This is done through the Holy Spirit's memory. A spirit at point A goes into nothingness. And is recreated from memory at point B by the Holy Spirit.

This is merely a glimpse at how perfect the Holy Spirit is.
Not one shred of that has supporting evidence.[/QUOTE]I called it, "My Thoughts on..." Do you lack the capacity to understand English?

I have witnessed it with my own two eyes.
Given that you have, at least three times in the last 24 hours, made statements[1] that have been shown to be false (i.e you're either a liar or you are incapable of distinguishing fact from fiction/ preference) then why should we believe you?

1 Once in this thread with regard to how much her paintings fetch on the market and twice in your thread about Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Could you help me in our battle against the evil evolutionists in the other thread, bearer_of_truth?

Given that you have, at least three times in the last 24 hours, made statements[1] that have been shown to be false (i.e you're either a liar or you are incapable of distinguishing fact from fiction/ preference) then why should we believe you?

1 Once in this thread with regard to how much her paintings fetch on the market and twice in your thread about Our Lady of Guadalupe.
You have found nothing that I have written to be false. It is all in your head.

Could you help me in our battle against the evil evolutionists in the other thread, bearer_of_truth?
I am a creationist, but I know little about evolution. There was nothing wrong with the thread on the Marian Apparition. It was well founded with a good source. Bias must have been at play.

I am a creationist, but I know little about evolution.
If you're interested in finding out about evolution at all, it's probably best not to start by assuming it's obviously false. Are you worried that it will conflict with your religious beliefs?

There was nothing wrong with the thread on the Marian Apparition. It was well founded with a good source. Bias must have been at play.
I haven't seen that thread. What's a Marian Apparition? (Or maybe I shouldn't ask, if the thread has been closed.)

If you're interested in finding out about evolution at all, it's probably best not to start by assuming it's obviously false. Are you worried that it will conflict with your religious beliefs?
I am not interested in evolution. I am one of those people who have seen Jesus when I was a child. I heard the Father's voice. Seen the Holy Spirit. And seen and talked to angels.

God creates things out of nothing. There is no evolutionary process involved.

You have found nothing that I have written to be false.
Let me see...
In this thread you wrote: she ... gets up to 3 million dollars for her paintings but her own words AND her catalogue show that not to be true.
In the other thread you twice claimed that the site you linked to quoted the NASA report: "News Website quoting the findings" and "NASA findings word for word" but there is no such report. Therefore it CANNOT have been quoted.

There was nothing wrong with the thread on the Marian Apparition. It was well founded with a good source. Bias must have been at play.
The source wasn't reliable.
It was in fact shown to be wrong.
The only apparent bias was yours.

I am not interested in evolution.
Why did you start a thread about it, then?

I am one of those people who have seen Jesus when I was a child. I heard the Father's voice. Seen the Holy Spirit. And seen and talked to angels.
Good for you.

Are you hoping to convince people here that what you say is true?

Nope.
Those may be your thoughts, but - lacking evidence - they're worthless.
There is no evidence or facts for both evolution and the big bang theory. This is why they are both called theories. According to you, they are both "worthless" as well.

There is no evidence or facts for both evolution and the big bang theory. This is why they are both called theories.
Wait a minute. I thought you said you weren't interested in discussing evolution. So now you want to discuss it after all?

You were right when you said you know little about evolution. And the big bang, too, it seems

Not interested in learning anything, then?

On Spiritual Tunnels

2 KINGS 2:1 And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven. I believe these tunnels are the work of the Holy Spirit and that the Lord does this through Him.

Here is a picture of a physical whirlwind:

b3180682-whirlwind.jpg

2 KINGS 2:11 ...Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Wait a minute. I thought you said you weren't interested in discussing evolution. So now you want to discuss it after all?

You were right when you said you know little about evolution. And the big bang, too, it seems

Not interested in learning anything, then?
Ok, If we didn't evolve from apes, what did we evolve from then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back