The Holy Quran

How they can read a bible not allowed in the country?

QUOTE=EmptyForceOfChi;2694125]Wait a second there, don;t jump onto a new subject, address what I just replied with. You said the Muslims are not allowed to read the bibles.

One thing at a time dont try to change direction once confronted.

peace.
[/QUOTE]

It goes against the quran to not allow Bibles. I am not responsible for every muslims actions, just like the Rabbi in your local temple isnt responsible for the action of an Israeli soldier who commits acts of Sin. I will speak out against things like this as I am doing right now saying Bibles should be allowed anywhere.

peace.

Oh you mean you have to leave the Muslim country to come to a Christian country to be able to read a bible... That's what you mean, Oh wow I misunderstood you for a second and while you are at it, read the Torah and any other book not allowed because they have no freedom of speech'

Oh you mean you have to leave the Muslim country to come to a Christian country to be able to read a bible... That's what you mean, Oh wow I misunderstood you for a second and while you are at it, read the Torah and any other book not allowed because they have no freedom of speech'

I live in London I don't have to go anywhere to read anything I own all of the Bibles and lost Canons.

well well

A simple definition of idol worship is to believe that anything beside God can help us, or to hold something as more important to us than God. Thus if we hold our property (for example) as more important than God /or give our jobs more time and attention than God - we are committing idol worship.

In the Muslim religion the Quran is place on the head of couple when
getting married and actually not only at wedding ocassions but when you are going on any long journey or going on some mission etc, this tradition is practiced by most of muslim families. Like if the Book have some protective power. That sounds like an idol to me...

We respect and study our bibles, we pray for our enemies and if somebody
burns a bible in Somalia, we pray for the poor Christians in Somalia and our enemies in Somalia we dont starts a world Rebellion about it.

It's a Book of holy scripture, it is a tool not something to worship, muslims are very strict about Idol worship they have 0 Tolerence of it.

peace.

Last edited:
A simple definition of idol worship is to believe that anything beside God can help us, or to hold something as more important to us than God. Thus if we hold our property (for example) as more important than God /or give our jobs more time and attention than God - we are committing idol worship.

We respect and study our bibles, we pray for our enemies and if somebody
burns a bible in Somalia, we pray for the poor Christians in Somalia and our enemies in Somalia we dont starts a world Rebellion about it.

The Holy Quran was Inspired and revealed by God, Your claims are false Muslims do not hold anything next to God it is a very strict rule in Islam to never hold anything beside the Most high or in rivalry.

Peace.

As you can see it was not only Direct word of Mohhamad (pbuh) but I put forth to you just a few of the many examples of the Quran teaching that the Gospels and Torah are books of truths. It also corrects the parts which were lies and corrupted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Al-Saff) 61:6, from 3 AH.

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: `Oh Children of Israel! I am the apostle of God to you, confirming that which IS between my hands from the Torah...'"

(Al-Ma'ida) 5:49, 10 AH.

"And in their footsteps (of Moses and the Jews) We sent Jesus the son of Mary, attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands; and We gave him the Gospel - therein is guidance and light and attesting to (the truth of) the Torah which was between his hands: a guidance and an admonition to the righteous."

(Maryam) 19:12, Middle Meccan in -7 AH.

God says, "`Oh Yahya! (John the Baptist) take hold of the Book with might': and We gave him wisdom as a child."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peace

Here Me-ki because it's hard to know which Surah is about a certain prophet I got the one about jesus thats hard to locate for you, as the surahs are all in arabic titles it can be confusing for the christian reader. This is not the only surah about Isa but continue reading it on the main source link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
110 (Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al-Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay a figure like that of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'"
111 And when I (Allah) revealed to Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples) [of 'Îsa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: "We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims."
112 (Remember) when Al-Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "O 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Can your Lord send down to us a table spread (with food) from heaven?" 'Îsa (Jesus) said: "Fear Allah, if you are indeed believers."
113 They said: "We wish to eat thereof and to satisfy our hearts (to be stronger in Faith), and to know that you have indeed told us the truth and that we ourselves be its witnesses."
114 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Allah, our Lord! Send us from the heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers."
115 Allah said: "I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after that disbelieves, then I will punish him with a torment such as I have not inflicted on anyone among (all) the 'Alamin (mankind and jinn)."
116 And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours; truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen).
117 "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118 "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise ."
119 Allah will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allah is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #110-119)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are just 9 verses that clear up some miss-conceptions.

Peace.

Interesting Chi. Me-ki-gal Festival, Ever hear of that ? More better said " The month of Me-Ki-Gal Festival . Yeah Sumerian . It is what the Christmas Goose killing is all about. It is Called Michaelmas. I am pretty sure Mithra is connected there as well as Horace. Both the Mithra and Horace and Jesus all had the same story almost word for word. I find that particular as can be.It is like what the Preacher Salomon ( We just assume it was Solomon , don't know for sure) Nothing new under the sun . Like Led Zeppelins song " THe Story Remains the Same" from the " House's Of the Holy" album. Close the door turn out the lights , Love that song. It is from the creator . Anybody that can't see that is a idiot. Stairway to Heaven now that song is over the top . It is from a different album , but it is even more so from above. Everybody knows it when they hear the song yet they still deny that something in the machine is bigger than us. I don't know exactly what it is , who it is , what it physically looks like if it even has form , but by God I know it is there. For it blows on the wind everywhere and to be able to hear it be attuned to it is proof of it. It will not escape science for much longer for people are cracking the code as we speak brother Chi

I quoted the Quran you can not quote something you haven't read, I will pray for you and for all my Muslim buddies. Remember Christ is the only GOD and he died for you and your sins you just have to love Him thats all he wants, you dont have to die for Christ, Because he died for you. Christ love you even when you are not a Christian.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved (Ephesians 2:4-5).

Christ The Lord Bless you bro...

I quoted the Quran you can not quote something you haven't read, I will pray for you and for all my Muslim buddies. Remember Christ is the only GOD and he died for you and your sins you just have to love Him thats all he wants, you dont have to die for Christ, Because he died for you. Christ love you even when you are not a Christian.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved (Ephesians 2:4-5).

Christ The Lord Bless you bro...

Jesus wasnt killed on the cross, He was one of the great 5 prophets, Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohhamad. (pbut)

Judas was the one who sacrificed his life to the romans and jews, God sent the holy spirit into jesus but jesus was not God in human form.

peace.

Jesus wasnt killed on the cross, He was one of the great 5 prophets, Adam, Noah, Moses, Jesus, Mohhamad. (pbut)

Judas was the one who sacrificed his life to the romans and jews, God sent the holy spirit into jesus but jesus was not God in human form.

peace.

this needs reference chi.

“We slew the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of God”-yet they did not slay him neither crucified him, only a likeness of that which was shown to them.” Surah 4.157

"Those who are at variance concerning him surely are in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge of him, except the following of surmise; and they did not slay him of certainty... no indeed; God raised him up to Him; God is Almighty, All-Wise. There is not one of the people of the Book [Bible] but will assuredly believe in him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day [at the end of time] he will be a witness against them." Surah 4:156-159

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one verse, I will go and get the others and add to this post/reply.

http://www.jannah.org/qurantrans/quran4.html

peace.

Last edited:
“We slew the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of God”-yet they did not slay him neither crucified him, only a likeness of that which was shown to them.” Surah 4.157

Here is one verse, I will go and get the others and add to this post/reply.

peace.

is there not an online reference?

Back