The Creator Loves You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelic Being said:
Well, it seems like no one is interested in the trinity topic. I have stated that it originates from demonic teachings and behavior as can be verified by any well known theologist, historian, archaeologist and the like.

So now that that lie is being removed, I hope you atheists will keep that in mind - The Scriptures does not describe The Creator as some mumbo-jumbo trinity mystery!!!

SO, I hope you will not be confused about my stand on this issue.!!!

My next topic will be Hell - what does The Scriptures actually say?? What do you as a human think about this teaching?? Is it a sensible teaching? Is it logical??? Is it a myth that somehow got mixed up with the Christian teachings?? Was it designed by demonic individuals to further push people away from The Creator?

Can such a place really exist??? Should you be unaffected? Should you be afraid?
Angelic Being, you are still going to go back and answer my questions with a Yes or No aren't you?

I'll Repost them:
Lets keep this simple - just a YES or No to begin:

(1) Does God know everything?
(2) Does God know the future in full (all information)?
(3) Can God do anything? [Bascially, if I say "God has the ability to _______" I can fill in the blank with absolutly anything I think up.]
(4) Does God think?
(5) Does God feel all of the emotions humans feel?
(6) Do humans have abilities that God doesn't posses?

Remember: ONLY a YES or NO to begin THEN we can converse about the answers, OK?

Thanks,
Michael

Well, it seems like no one is interested in the trinity topic. I have stated that it originates from demonic teachings and behavior as can be verified by any well known theologist, historian, archaeologist and the like.

You were doing well up until the "as can be verified by.." part. You don't honestly believe the crap you're saying do you?

Seriously, in future just mention your own personal belief about demons and save making yourself look like a drivelling lunatic by making worthless comments concerning archaeologists and historians.

So now that that lie is being removed, I hope you atheists will keep that in mind - The Scriptures does not describe The Creator as some mumbo-jumbo trinity mystery!!!

Well if you take the time to open your eyes you'll probably notice that atheists in general do not believe in gods of any kind. As such they most likely don't care about what any scripture does or does not say about these non existant beings.

My next topic will be Hell - what does The Scriptures actually say?? What do you as a human think about this teaching?? Is it a sensible teaching? Is it logical??? Is it a myth that somehow got mixed up with the Christian teachings?? Was it designed by demonic individuals to further push people away from The Creator?

Perhaps before starting all that, (especially with your limited time), it would be worth answering the questions people have actually asked you. It would certainly be the mature and decent thing to do.

Can such a place really exist??? Should you be unaffected? Should you be afraid?

*Yawn*

Should you be afraid?

Only if you are god-fearing.

My next topic will be Hell

Didn't you hear? Hell has been found to be the aether. It is the influx of souls to the aether that makes the universe expand. Since the universe's expansion is accelerating, Hell must be filling up with souls at an exponential rate.

Hey everyone - yes friends and foe alike - just checking in to see if all you intellectuals are contributing anything useful to this site.

I am still busy trying to write up a critical report on Rheology of Foods which is due on Friday, so keep the faith - the Christian Faith - aand remember :

The Creator Loves You!!!!!!

Angelic Being said:
just checking in to see if all you intellectuals are contributing anything useful to this site.
Yes, unlike you, we are actually contributing things.

The Creator Loves You
How can something that doesn't exist love something that does?

Jadon,

Look I totally agree with the whole Love truth you stated. But You should know that to truly love is to give. So why worry about all the questions. And just share the truth. Then all questions will be answered and then you and I and everyone else will be a lot closer to the whole point. :cool:

Dragon said:
Jadon,

Look I totally agree with the whole Love truth you stated. But You should know that to truly love is to give. So why worry about all the questions. And just share the truth. Then all questions will be answered and then you and I and everyone else will be a lot closer to the whole point. :cool:
how so, religion ain't doing a very good job at the love your neighbour, love everyone thing is it.
and what point.

Angelic Being said:

It may be a lie to you, and to many Protestants, but the majority of Christians worldwide are Catholics, and they have nearly two thousand years worth (say, 1500 minimum) of theology to back up their view that if Godhead is two-fold, it makes more sense for it to be threefold - better balanced, you see - and that a viewpoint denying the Trinity is itself a Devil-inspired heresy. You can't counter that argument any more than they can counter yours that it is they who are inspired by the devil.

Angelic Being said:
SO, I hope you will not be confused about my stand on this issue.!!!
You need to start demonstrating some humility. Nobody had any doubt about your stand on the issue of the Trinity from POST ONE. That they throroughly rejected your stance, either from an atheistic view point or at least a tolerant religious one, seems not to have even crossed your mind to have responded to.

Angelic Being said:

We're here to debate issues that are of interest to us, and which we generally don't know everything about so we post something to get other peoples' input. You appear to be using this place as some kind of online classroom, and you do indeed treat the rest of us like children in your responses. What you say here is subject to scrutiny and skepticism, you're not our lecturer.

"My next topic will be Hell - what does The Scriptures actually say?? What do you as a human think about this teaching?? Is it a sensible teaching? Is it logical??? Is it a myth that somehow got mixed up with the Christian teachings?? Was it designed by demonic individuals to further push people away from The Creator?"
yeah. i am a little confused on this one, perhaps you could clarify. what is the point of eternal damnation if it is eternal? i recall the stated purpose of the penal system is rehabilitation, yet that cannot be the point of hell [no way out afterall]. so what would it be there for? to keep people away from god? the creations whom god purports to love? :bugeye:

(Q) said:
Should you be afraid?

Only if you are god-fearing.

My next topic will be Hell

Didn't you hear? Hell has been found to be the aether. It is the influx of souls to the aether that makes the universe expand. Since the universe's expansion is accelerating, Hell must be filling up with souls at an exponential rate.

Yeah - you're from another universe!!!!

Dragon said:
Jadon,

In the right time , my Child!!

mustafhakofi said:
how so, religion ain't doing a very good job at the love your neighbour, love everyone thing is it.
and what point.

Read my previous posts - dont confuse misguided demonic individuals ( who really think themselves Christian!!) - with Christians like me who are actually contributing to the safety and well being of this planet.

Thanks.

Silas said:
It may be a lie to you, and to many Protestants, but the majority of Christians worldwide are Catholics, and they have nearly two thousand years worth (say, 1500 minimum) of theology to back up their view that if Godhead is two-fold, it makes more sense for it to be threefold - better balanced, you see - and that a viewpoint denying the Trinity is itself a Devil-inspired heresy. You can't counter that argument any more than they can counter yours that it is they who are inspired by the devil.

You need to start demonstrating some humility. Nobody had any doubt about your stand on the issue of the Trinity from POST ONE. That they throroughly rejected your stance, either from an atheistic view point or at least a tolerant religious one, seems not to have even crossed your mind to have responded to.

We're here to debate issues that are of interest to us, and which we generally don't know everything about so we post something to get other peoples' input. You appear to be using this place as some kind of online classroom, and you do indeed treat the rest of us like children in your responses. What you say here is subject to scrutiny and skepticism, you're not our lecturer.

Twofold, threefold, whateverfold!, if The Scriptures dont say it, then The Creator dont say it - If you know something is a lie would you keep on believing in it?. If you know something is erronous, would you keep on believing in it?

Besides, I have no beef with any other Christian - I do however with the devil who started this whole lie in the first place!!

By the way, the majority of those that profess to believe in the trinity actuall dont know what it means - and when told the actual meaning of the trinity they argue violently that that was not what they thought it really meant.

Like I said, the devil is a liar and will always create lies and confusion in whatever way he can get away with!!

By the way, The creator loves You!!!

antifreeze said:
"My next topic will be Hell - what does The Scriptures actually say?? What do you as a human think about this teaching?? Is it a sensible teaching? Is it logical??? Is it a myth that somehow got mixed up with the Christian teachings?? Was it designed by demonic individuals to further push people away from The Creator?"
yeah. i am a little confused on this one, perhaps you could clarify. what is the point of eternal damnation if it is eternal? i recall the stated purpose of the penal system is rehabilitation, yet that cannot be the point of hell [no way out afterall]. so what would it be there for? to keep people away from god? the creations whom god purports to love? :bugeye:

I will give my thoughts later.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back