The Creator Loves You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelic Being said:
Finally, someone has good arguments!!!

I believe in what I 'SEE'.

You believe in what you cannot 'see'
Of course, you know my psyche better than I do.
I don't belive. There are things I know and things I don't.
What you see is easy to fake, take drugs and see for yourself.
Or one can argue that what you see is real in your mind.

I put emphasis? :) My dear being,
you introduced the word "love" which I don't think is appropriate for this discussion,
the thing I've been saying all this time.

And the laws of nature are anything but clear, ask any good cosmologist.

so now you have done a double-take!!

Angelic Being said:
Is that you hapsburgh????

Note to myself - Izabel is hapsburgh......
1. RETARD, It's spelled "Hapsburg". No "h" on the end. Get it right, dumbfuck.

2. RETARD, why would I make a second profile. This current one isn't banned, has a lot of posts, and is respected amongst intelligent people (athiests).

3. RETARD, Izabel's posts aren't laden with cusswords, and ergo, cannot be from my typing.

Only the creator might not be what you think it is,
and the creation might not be what you understand with creation.

Only the creator might not be what you think it is,
and the creation might not be what you understand with creation.

There are only two types of people who know what they want in this world:

1. Christians like Me

2.Cowards because they always explore all options and they pick the easy way out.

(The rest are being exploited by cowards)

So humble of you to write "me" with a capital letter.

p.s. What you may think is easy, actually is very a complicated scientific question.
p.p.s. Christianity is the easiest way out of them all.

p.p.s. Christianity is the easiest way out of them all.

And the most dangerous to the rest of us. Christians like You AB are going to fulfill the prophecy of doom, as stated by the Apostle John around 70AD, of all humanity, unless some of us make it to the Moon or Mars before You can realize Your great tragedy. :(

Cotton:

And the most dangerous to the rest of us. Christians like You AB are going to fulfill the prophecy of doom, as stated by the Apostle John around 70AD, of all humanity, unless some of us make it to the Moon or Mars before You can realize Your great tragedy.

I'm sure you've noticed the look of mad glee that overcomes a fundie when he/she talks about the end times. They can't wait for the destruction! Shit, they need drool buckets.

So, <strike>Anal Bunghole</strike> Angelic Being,

What makes you so certain that you are not mortally offending your god by the deadly sin of pride? And clearly not being patient and loving of your fellow posters?

Why will you not be among us on the day of days?

I'm sure you've noticed the look of mad glee that overcomes a fundie when he/she talks about the end times. They can't wait for the destruction! Shit, they need drool buckets.
That is because of their not-so-hidden hostility. They want the end because they think it will be their version of the end. They would see any catastrophe as a verification of a supposed literal truth in their religion. It would feel like a sweet sweet godly fuck to them.
A terrible flaw in critical thinking, I know.

Cottontop3000 said:
And the most dangerous to the rest of us. Christians like You AB are going to fulfill the prophecy of doom, as stated by the Apostle John around 70AD, of all humanity, unless some of us make it to the Moon or Mars before You can realize Your great tragedy. :(

You have me confused with misguided individuals that think themselves Christians.

And your interpretation is also wrong which leads me to believe that you were once or is still a misguided christian.

superluminal said:

As a fundamentalist christian ( the correct one) I do not drool. Please do not confuse me with one of you.

Perhaps drooling is what baboon like creatures do?!!!!!!!!

superluminal said:
So, <strike>Anal Bunghole</strike> Angelic Being,

What makes you so certain that you are not mortally offending your god by the deadly sin of pride? And clearly not being patient and loving of your fellow posters?

Why will you not be among us on the day of days?

Who said I did not love you guys? Like I said, unless you sin against the HOLY SPIRIT, I cannot not love all of you!!!

That is because of their not-so-hidden hostility. They want the end because they think it will be their version of the end. They would see any catastrophe as a verification of a supposed literal truth in their religion. It would feel like a sweet sweet godly fuck to them.
A terrible flaw in critical thinking, I know.

Your meaning of end is a confused one, and if you use your head, it sounds irrational or it simply does not make sense.

Read my previous posts to GET THE CORRECT MEANING OF THE LAST DAYS!!!!

superluminal said:
So that's why the call it the rapture! And when they say Jesus is coming, they mean it literally...

The Rapture also has been wrongly understood - I will deal with this later.

Right now, the debate is on the trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back