Telepathy - read someone's mind

Vinko, did you receive my image?
it might have been fuzzy because the magnetic declination in my area was waaaay below normal.
add to that you never replied with what direction to focus my hypercoils i had to use my omni.

it might have been fuzzy because the magnetic declination in my area was waaaay below normal.
add to that you never replied with what direction to focus my hypercoils i had to use my omni.

Can I borrow your hypercoils and omni when you are through, as I have a message for Vinko too! :D

construction of the omni is straightforward.
it's your basic longwire tuned to 4.3 cps.
the hypercoils are more of a problem because circuit Q must be held to extremely low levels.
i never anticipated the dip in magnetic declination though.
it's getting relatively late here in the states so ionospheric effects are going to increase your range somewhat, definitely greater than 1500 miles.

I bet no one can use their own paracognitive abilities to guess what I think of this topic.

I bet no one can use their own paracognitive abilities to guess what I think of this topic.
*chimpkin closes eyes, places hands on temples, looks appropriately mystic...*​
I'm getting a color...and it's ...BROWN!... and there's a strong feeling of foul odor...very strong...
I'm getting a very strong desire for a pair of rubber hip-waders from someone...:D

This is one of the common problems with misuse, the fact that the person misused is the one that attempts to fathom the reality of the matter. Technically Vinko's not Telepathic, he's just got a third-party using equipment that can either make him think he is or can actually bridge the absence of telepathy existing. (Namely for him to share a thought with you would require the people responsible for his dilemma to be able to use "you" too.)

Obviously if they pretend, then every person here if Vinko wants to believe it, exists as an artificial construct, the problem is that artificial constructs are not attached to the real. So if Vinko was to base his responses or actions on the construct, they wouldn't necessarily be on par with that of the person being in the actual room.

I'll state this plainly, it's a proven science to connect to the human brain, the only thing that currently is contested is the distance at which you are able to connect and to what level of connection can be made. (Whether only a fuzzy range of neuron's fire randomly to generate a feeling or sensation or if there is full communication and imagery being interconnected.)

When the Radio was first developed or even the telephone, the scope of distance was limited until other corresponding technologies were sorted out. (Heck I remember the world testing Satellite communications)

All of the above are correct.

I see you and raise you an Adrienne Curry.

AdrianneCurry.jpg

No Alba, but it has rubber, Star Wars and Curry.

I think you are to far and you do not know how it works. Some people find out after very short time how this works and send over me. I think you have to spend some time with me to start sending to me.

I think you are to far and you do not know how it works.
i might be too far away but i know how it works.
Some people find out after very short time how this works and send over me. I think you have to spend some time with me to start sending to me.
when will you book your flight?
Hi, can you please read this and send it to others, you are really going to help me: http://telepathy-vinko-rajic.blogspot.com/2011/02/telepathy-vinko-rajic.html
i wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot theta wave.

I think I am coning to US , I should try to talk to some people working at Stanford . I want to be documented. But I think in few weeks I am going to visit few Universities in Europe.
If you do not believe in my telepathy and if you can meet me than just add me on Skype: vinkorajic

Back