Telepathy - read someone's mind

Derren Brown Invisible touch is very good joke, funny video. I actually like compare some notable (and notorious) cranks and really scientist like Dr. Hal Puthoff because Hal know what is this about and the others are just bad scammers . I just added this because some of them are just incredible jokes like this one Voices From The Other Side 1 (1/2). madness. I hate this scam with meet your death familly , how they do this? Do they read they mind or just all bluff?

I actually like compare some notable (and notorious) cranks and really scientist like Dr. Hal Puthoff
Actually Puthoff is one of the notorious cranks.

I hate this scam with meet your death familly , how they do this? Do they read they mind or just all bluff?
They bluff. Mind-reading is not possible.

Actually Puthoff is one of the notorious cranks.
Puthoff earned a Ph.D. from Stanford University. Puthoff is well known within gravitational physics circles for his papers on polarizable vacuum (PV) and stochastic electrodynamics topics, which are examples of alternative approaches to general relativity and quantum mechanics. In the 70s and 80s he directed a CIA/DIA-funded program at SRI International to investigate paranormal abilities.
They bluff. Mind-reading is not possible.
Mind-reading is possible.

Puthoff earned a Ph.D. from Stanford University.
Holding a qualification does not make one immune to being a crank.

In the 70s and 80s he directed a CIA/DIA-funded program at SRI International to investigate paranormal abilities.
Correct. And that was where he showed how much of a crank he is. A practice he continues to this day.

Mind-reading is possible.
Incorrect.

But it was so easy, anybody with a remotely telepathic ability could have guessed it even.

do you seriously buy into what the OP is saying?

I don't dismiss people right away when they make such vain claims, they must be harrassed and ridiculed first.

You want a cold drink and something to eat. ;)

No, but I'm having a cold drink and thinking about getting something to eat, but already ate too much today, but there are still strawberries and salami in fridge, and chocolate-icrecream in the freezer...mmm. But that was not what I was thinking before.

Bebelina is not reading my messages

Bebelina is just writing own fantasy, not reading my messages.
Also I can not read your mind but you can send over me.

Back