Telepathy - read someone's mind

A home away from home for nutters of all kinds.

Serious nutjobs...it's woo central

I found a protective layer of a non ferrous metal helped me.
Try aluminum in a thin foil, and shape it to your cranium. Wear this and you will be fine.

I am.

A%2Btinfoilhat.jpg

so I was recently at a friends house with 3 other people around, after we had finished our research for the night and I was feeling the force and feeling like a jedi. I was blind folded then had a Hoody sweatshirt placed over my head and tied with a hole cut for breathing. so we had a green laser pointer and I stuck my hands up over my head and told them which hand the laser was on 14 times in a row until I got the 15th finally wrong. The only way I was able to do it 14 times in a row is because there was some kind of heat comming off the laser when it touched my hands and since i was blind folded my lack of sight gave my hands higher sensitivity. Believe me i know this sounds insane but i could literally feel the difference in heat with those 14 instances.

I am still sending emails to Universities and doctors , I can not find any person that want to work with me with no success. With me they could find out how to stop those signals, like to try it in tunnel and underground. maybe it would be possible to find out how telepathic signals travel from brain to brain. What is it ... quantum physics ? low frequency waves . I am reading documents on quantum physics and neurology and teorethically telepathy should not be possible .

I am still sending emails to Universities and doctors , I can not find any person that want to work with me with no success. With me they could find out how to stop those signals, like to try it in tunnel and underground. maybe it would be possible to find out how telepathic signals travel from brain to brain. What is it ... quantum physics ? low frequency waves . I am reading documents on quantum physics and neurology and teorethically telepathy should not be possible .

O.K. Vinko I will send you a thought and you tell Me what I* sent . O.K. here goes . It starts with a d to give you a little hint and you only get one chance at it . I mean you can select One answer . Ready here goes with a kiss and a finger.

She got her education in her field here. Do you think this is an accredited University?

Let's have a look at their campus.

link

Best thing...it's also home to "cheap computer repair" so you can study, and get your computer fixed at the same time!

Is the University of Alternative Studies accredited?

UAS is not accredited by an accreditation agency approved by the U.S. Department of Education just like metaphysics and parapsychology degrees in the US. Such approval is a voluntary process, and in fact, the U.S. Department of Education states that accreditation itself is a voluntary process. There is no mandate by federal law for a School, College or University to be accredited. Many good schools are not accredited. Also, each accreditor has their own unique standards and, thus, there is no national consistency in institutional accreditation.

Accreditation in the United States is awarded by non-US governmental agencies. Again, accreditation is strictly a voluntary option in the United States and many high-quality, legitimate and legal Colleges and Universities and other institutions of higher education operate today without accreditation.

And?

I dunno, is it? Your point would be...?
They certainly don't appear to be very literate.
:) Sorry. I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well on-line. After I checked out that "institution" of higher learning, I had to wonder what exactly made her a "professional." I don't think a degree from that place qualifies a person as such, do you?

The subject, let alone the "university" doesn't qualify her as professional.

O.K. telepathy . Well guess who mailed Me on me face book page while I was on me ban vacation from this forum ? Ellie Crystal from Crystal links . She said " I am a psychic . Do you plan Music ?
Well that is funny how she said " Plan instead of play " It made Me think she is hearing Me and the music Professors " world salvation plan by example "
Wood for Haiti. What do you think , lucky guess or in touch with which way the wind blows? Maybe she reads my posts on S.F. and figured out Me is Mikey. I don't know ? Send it out my finger with a Kiss

What do you think , lucky guess or in touch with which way the wind blows?
Or shotgun spamming.

What I find amusing is that you say she posted: "I am a psychic. Do you plan Music?"
My reply would have been "You're the psychic you tell me, moron".

Back