Telepathy - read someone's mind

Do I honestly have to copy and paste here because you are to lazy to read it your self? You do realize this person works at a medical clinic right? You think they just hand out spaces at clinics to retards that only call themselves doctors?

Disclaimer: Dr. Kelly is not a medical doctor, state licensed mental health therapist, psychologist or counselor, therefore, Dr. Kelly can not provide a diagnosis, or any form of counseling that amounts to mental health services, as defined by the state of South Carolina.

What does she do at this clinic?

And it mentions the bestselling part RIGHT ON THE PAGE, AMZ Kindle. I'm done here. For anyone who reads this posting in the future, have the respect to at least read the article, take a moment to see the truth.

It says it in the description of the book...written by the author.

Oh, you're funny. Really you are.
You make a claim and I'm supposed to provide evidence?

I can provide evidence that I have something written by her, that's easy for someone who ACTUALLY has one of her works. As for proving her professional worth, I can't post copyrighted material, that's illegal, you know, like SLANDER!

I'm done, out, later, goodbye, get a clue, or dig a hole.

It says were she works RIGHT ON THE PROFILE. WOW!!!!!!
Yeah?
Where?
http://qpsychics.com/pindex.html

Not one single mention of any clinic...

I can provide evidence that I have something written by her, that's easy for someone who ACTUALLY has one of her works.
And how does this relate to your point?

As for proving her professional worth, I can't post copyrighted material, that's illegal, you know, like SLANDER!
Um, no. Slander is nothing to do with posting copyrighted material. And the law allows fair use. Maybe she's not the only one in need of an education.

Oh, a crank "clinic".
I wonder if they're registered as a medical institution or something else.

Colour therapy?

A: I'm feeling a little off-colour today
B: Are you sure you're all white?
A: I'm a bit blue...
B: That bully said you were yellow

FFS, what sort of maroon falls for that sh*t?

Back off you addled neo-Welshman. Knowing's source works at a medical clinic. Okay? Where they study telepathy. Dig a hole or get a clue.

Speaking of digging a hole...

http://www.someecards.com/2011/03/24/okcupid-dating-profile-i-wont-murder-you

On Fridays...from 1 to 3 pm.

I'm really digging myself into a hole...color me stupid.

What I want to know about is this:

the subject of metaphysics and parapsychology are existent, and accredited in other countries like the UK and Australia.

Surely that's bullshit. What about in East Korea Geoff? Do y'all accredite psychics?

I'm glad I dropped in on this thread. I was in need of some humor.

Knowing:

Studies in regards to extrasensory perception have been subjected to marginalization due to a lacking of theoretical support, but not a lack of repeatable empirical evidence.

No. Properly controlled studies almost invariably show no effect. Studies that show significant effects almost invariably are shown to lack rigour.

Step 1 is to show that ESP actually occurs.
Step 2 is to explain how it occurs once step 1 has been shown.

Nobody has got to step 1 yet.

Since the mid-19th century, experiments have been conducted in order to investigate into the nature of ESP. Today, utilizing modern experimental methods and meta-analytical techniques, despite conventional neuroscientific assumptions, ESP has been proven to exist.

Please link me to a few studies that prove that ESP exists.

Subsets of the data have been subjected to six meta-analyses, showing positive effects, resulting in the provision of unequivocal evidentiary support for an independent repeatable ESP effect.

Meta-analyses are often worse than original experiments, since they tend to take poor initial experiments and compound them into their overall conclusion. Garbage in, garbage out.

Colour therapy?

A: I'm feeling a little off-colour today
B: Are you sure you're all white?
A: I'm a bit blue...
B: That bully said you were yellow

FFS, what sort of maroon falls for that sh*t?

Oh this is hilarious. Mary Me music mate talked about color therapy a month ago . Had Me check with Dennis the stain glass artist to see if he could get the right colors cause she was worried bout the gel colors burning on the light bulbs . I did joke her up pretty good . She wants to sh--- I can't say it . sexual . With the lights on . Colored lights . So point being Missoula has a color therapy presence

Church lobby?
There IS NO EVIDENCE for telepathy.
I am evidence and big number people know this, I have new video on it : youtube.com/watch?v=hZ4Xh5rrC0s . I just visited hospital in Paris and they do not think telepathy is possible, doctors think brain create voice and tell it to you, no voice from others. I think big percent of "voice in the head people" are just receiving from someone. I am sure I am going to give evidence for it.

On Fridays...from 1 to 3 pm.

Well, that's silly. Lots of people could see you, er, not killing people.

Surely that's bullshit. What about in East Korea Geoff? Do y'all accredite psychics?

That's a lie!

Er, I mean: we do not have psychics attempting to read your mind right now. Because psychics are fake. And even if they did, they would be kinder, gentler psychics. Not like those North Korean psychics. If they existed.

Damn you! They told me the tin foil was sufficient shielding.

I think they said it was "Insufficient".

Seriously Tinfoil (or Aluminium) only deals with particular frequency ranges, for instance it's suggest that an Aluminium sheet (of 1mm thick) can stop Beta Particles. Tinfoil incidentally isn't 1mm thick as a standard.

If you truly wanted to block those that misuse radiological equipment, you'd need to be looking in the Communications band (Infrared, Microwave, low Ultravoilet) It's obviously easiest to identify by pointing out that these frequencies create Dielectric radiation, I wonder if there is a type of paper similar to photo-sensitive paper that can record dielectric energy? It would be very handy to identify radiation levels.

Seriously Tinfoil (or Aluminium) only deals with particular frequency ranges, for instance it's suggest that an Aluminium sheet (of 1mm thick) can stop Beta Particles. Tinfoil incidentally isn't 1mm thick as a standard.

If you truly wanted to block those that misuse radiological equipment, you'd need to be looking in the Communications band (Infrared, Microwave, low Ultravoilet) It's obviously easiest to identify by pointing out that these frequencies create Dielectric radiation, I wonder if there is a type of paper similar to photo-sensitive paper that can record dielectric energy? It would be very handy to identify radiation levels.

I think the odd thing is he's totally serious.

Brass. You need brass . That is what we use in the building industry to create a brake in dielectric erosion . Don't do copper or galvanizing and I do suspect that aluminum would do about the same as copper and may even erode faster . Brass is the best insulator I know of to stop dielectric erosion

Back