Swinging vs Open Marriage

There's no romance or anything deep, nothing to compare to an intimate night with just the two of you. I got the impression it was more like playing doubles tennis than "making love."

That is not true at all. It may be different but there is a big chance of falling in love with the other person.

and that's what I was wondering. Is there something emotionally missing in the marriage or is it just a sexual adventure?

I don't think one can generalise on the motivations for swinging or open marriages.

It's clearly sexual.

Frankly, people need to learn to be satisfied with their lives more.

If gay people can't get married, should these people be allowed to be married? And is polygamy an open marriage or swinging or neither?

if your talking about swingers being able to get married then yes, they should,

its no secret me and my husband swing, and we do it because its fun, but we got married way before the subject arose, it was started has a way for me to try bisexualitie,

people in loveing, caring, safe, strong, marrages should be able to swing and be left alone to do it, because its not like haveing affairs, beacuse the otehr person knows. it is only somthing that should be done if your are truly in a strong marrage

and that's what I was wondering. Is there something emotionally missing in the marriage or is it just a sexual adventure?

its a sexual adventure, some people hand glide, parachute, white water rafting, others swing for adventure

Problems could crop up with many forms of STD's when having multiple partners. Who knows just what kind of other people they were sleeping with before they joined with your group? Good luck with whatever you do, just be cautious about whether or not those that you have sex with don't already have STD's, that is if they even bother to tell you!

Problems could crop up with many forms of STD's when having multiple partners. Who knows just what kind of other people they were sleeping with before they joined with your group? Good luck with whatever you do, just be cautious about whether or not those that you have sex with don't already have STD's, that is if they even bother to tell you!

which is why cosmic condoms are always a must, and we never ever swing with anyone who we don;t like or trust!

But don't forget that any form of liquid can transmit STD"s to others. That means kissing, licking or other forms of contact can lead to STD's.

But don't forget that any form of liquid can transmit STD"s to others. That means kissing, licking or other forms of contact can lead to STD's.

yes we know, and thanks for your concern, but seriously its not has though we do it every night, its a rare occasion and we have to get to know people first, which means we can be talking to a couple and we might decide to stay friends, many of my friends are from the swinging community, and they are brilliant!

...people in loveing, caring, safe, strong, marrages should be able to swing and be left alone to do it, because its not like haveing affairs, beacuse the otehr person knows. it is only somthing that should be done if your are truly in a strong marrage

but doesn't it go against the marriage vows? The whole 'forsaking all others' part?

Don't you have any pride in yourself that you would allow another man to touch your woman?

but doesn't it go against the marriage vows? The whole 'forsaking all others' part?

yeah sure it does, but so does homosexuality, peadaphilia (sp), having affairs, hitting your partner, leaving your partner, at least we are still together, we go home together, eat together,

I had no idea you were a woman, Lucifers Angel.

That being said, how can your husband esteem you so low as to peddle you to another man for his pleasure?

yeah sure it does, but so does homosexuality, peadaphilia (sp), having affairs, hitting your partner, leaving your partner, at least we are still together, we go home together, eat together,

so swinging is on the same level as these??
Are you the only bisexual one in the marriage? From what I've read most of the men won't be with men. Is it group sex or do you pair off and go to seperate rooms?

what can i say to that? we enjoy it, i enjoy seeing my man with another woman, he vice versa,

Have you ever felt jealous? Like the woman was hotter then you? Better in bed? Have you ever wondered later if your husband preferred her over you?

I would loose my mind!! I can't even wrap my brain around doing anything like that.

so swinging is on the same level as these??
Are you the only bisexual one in the marriage? From what I've read most of the men won't be with men. Is it group sex or do you pair off and go to seperate rooms?

we never go to seperate rooms we did that just once and it wasn't a pleasant thing.

yes i am the only bi sexual one in the marrage

Have you ever felt jealous? Like the woman was hotter then you? Better in bed? Have you ever wondered later if your husband preferred her over you?

I would loose my mind!! I can't even wrap my brain around doing anything like that.

never felt jealous, he comes home with me, sleeps with me, cooks with me, lives with me, sleeping with other couples gives marrages a kick and it feals good, ok its not for everyone but i dont think people should be persecuted because of it

I wonder though how many swingers have sex with another partner and then secretly
get together with that person again without consent of their partner.

See everytime I had sex with my B/f I would be wondering if he was thinking about the woman
he might have had sex with last weekend. My mind would run away with me and drive me crazy.

Back