sucide bomings, why

i have already asked karadrk to do that

You're claiming there were suicide bombers before the US invasion. So you have to post the information, not Kadark

Suicide attacks more than doubled each year from the U.S.-led invasion in 2003 to 2005, Pape said. In 2006, he said, they jumped just under a third. The American military has reported more than 1,400 since January 2004. Before the U.S.-led invasion, there had been no suicide bombings in Iraq.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/18791.html

The last suicide bombers were mentally retarded, i even read that they had downs syndrome and were set off by remote control. This is so bizarre as to be inexplicable as to motivation. It is perplexing to say the least.

You're claiming there were suicide bombers before the US invasion. So you have to post the information, not Kadark

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/18791.html

of course there were suicide bombers before the invasion. they preached peace but practised murder and hatred, we in the west are hated for what we have by muslims that liove here, we are seen has greedy and dirty!

of course there were suicide bombers before the invasion. they preached peace but practised murder and hatred, we in the west are hated for what we have by muslims that liove here, we are seen has greedy and dirty!

Then you won't have any trouble posting information that proves your claim.

and this is proof of sucide bombings how? yes this is true but to no avil for you

How does that link prove there were suicide bombings in Iraq before the US invasion?

Besides that poll is from after the US led invasion in which British troops were also involved.

and what we dont see there are the muslims screaming like they always do! sorry but that is how i feal, if you have a pack of animals and they are all screaming them loudest will be heard first!

(i'm not expresing myself very well tonight, please excuse me)

So if you saw your children being trashed by British troops, you would just laugh it off because British troops trashing children with sticks is no big deal?

So if you saw your children being trashed by British troops, you would just laugh it off because British troops trashing children with sticks is no big deal?

no, see you twist everything, who is it that uses children, disabled people. women has human sheilds? not me but muslims!!

no, see you twist everything, who is it that uses children, disabled people. women has human sheilds? not me but muslims!!

Lets see. who is it that does not show the troops actions on Western TV or media but makes up lies to invade and occupy countries? :)

Lets see. who is it that does not show the troops actions on Western TV or media but makes up lies to invade and occupy countries? :)

ok, who uses women, children, disabled people has human sheilds?? we are bad has each other i think

Yes there were. But not in Iraq. The invasion left a vacuum that allowed external groups to flood into the country.

Saddam, for all his tyranny, would never allow any external group to enter his country, to kill Iraqi's as a bid to usurp his own power in the country. You also need to realise that the terrorist in Iraq at present are for not Iraqi's. Iraqi's have felt the need to join the terrorist cells that flooded into the country because they view themselves as now having a common goal. That goal is to expel the Allied forces.

We are not hated in the West because of what we have. We are hated for the hypocrisy we constantly display in how we attempt to police the world.

if what you say is true, then reistance in bagdad would be comparble to stalingrad

ok, who uses women, children, disabled people has human sheilds??

Let me guess, did you get that "news" from the same media that told the lies leading up to the occupation of Iraq? Hitler said some pretty bad things about Jews so everyone thought he was doing a good job getting rid of them. Even the British sent Jewish refugees back to the Holocaust they were escaping from. :rolleyes:

media is the only thing that has brought about a care in these ocupations. otherwise they are not so exagerated

Back