sucide bomings, why

yeah, probbably was pretty dumb to surrond themselves with foes, but they did, and they aren't going down without a nasty bite

What if they get to heaven and discover THIS is the group of virgins assigned to them:) :

NERDS.jpg

i think that is if they didn't kill anyone, and their allah would sort it out.
(i belive in none of this vergin stuff)

I doubt it has anything to do with the 200,000 or so foreign troops patrolling their nation.

suicide bombings were happening way before troops went into they're country!!

to kill for a religion is nothing but pure selfishness

or great beleif. and it could be seen as a loop whole to get to a happy afterlife, seemings how being faithful for 20 years then killing yourself isn't a way to get there

Are you stupid?

There were no suicide bombings in Iraq before the invasion.

oh please proove that to me!!

and no i am not stupid!! nieve perhaps stupid no!!

so what the soldiers should go and leave these people to kill each other?

oh please proove that to me!!

and no i am not stupid!! nieve perhaps stupid no!!

so what the soldiers should go and leave these people to kill each other?

What the hell are you talking about? Proof? When did you hear of car bombings in Iraq before the invasion? As I said, I have tons of family in Iraq, so I feel I am a bit more familiar with the situation than you are. Iraq was a very stable country before the invasion. Just because Saddam executed people who tried to remove him from power, doesn't mean the country was embroiled in turmoil and conflict.

You seriously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There were no suicide bombers in Iraq before the invasion.

What the hell are you talking about? Proof? When did you hear of car bombings in Iraq before the invasion? As I said, I have tons of family in Iraq, so I feel I am a bit more familiar with the situation than you are. Iraq was a very stable country before the invasion. Just because Saddam executed people who tried to remove him from power, doesn't mean the country was embroiled in turmoil and conflict.

You seriously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There were no suicide bombers in Iraq before the invasion.

oh please keep your langauge to yourself!!

of course there was bombers, they want to be martyers

I honestly feel sorry for you.

in what way? because i have got guts enough to tell people suicide bombers are just religious zelouis idiots!? dangerous idiots? lets all strap explosives to mentally ill poeple

umm, that was to symbylize that alll the people who are doing are crazy

Back