sucide bomings, why

fusion4577

insane, atheist, and not dead
Registered Senior Member
why kill yourself and destroy one thing when you use wires and such to not die and strick many buildings

don't get me wrong, i am against it al, but if your willing to do itonce, why not twice?

They get to go to their "heaven" and have 76 virgins when they commit a suicide bombing.

but then wouldn't you get more virgins for more destruction, or does this not matter?

ha ha ha, okay okay, but from what i understand, it is against islamic belif to commit sucide.

i can see why it would be tempting hough, 76 virgins.:jawdrop::D

why kill yourself and destroy one thing when you use wires and such to not die and strick many buildings

don't get me wrong, i am against it al, but if your willing to do itonce, why not twice?

because they are selfish, not only will they die for a religion, but they will take innocent people with them.

i found out that it isn't the sucide, but the destruction for allah and their country.

Because they are martyrs for their friends/families/nation/religion and revered as heroes. Everyone wants to grow up to be a hero. When you see this way of life from childhood, very few question it.

he is not selfish, but lazy from wht i understand. rather han kill all atheists and wong belivers and sinners, ect. himself,he offers a reward for those who do his dirty work.

I doubt it has anything to do with the 200,000 or so foreign troops patrolling their nation.
good point, very good point. but they alo did it in israel often to, which brings up my earlier point

so the suicide attacks/bombings didn't start til foreign troops went to Iraq??? What the hell was 9/11 then?

There were no suicide bombings in Iraq before the war.

As for 9/11, I'm not going to bother arguing America's and Israel's role in it right now. I will say that even if you were to believe Bin Laden was the mastermind, you must also acknowledge why he would do it - American bases in Saudi Arabia.

israel israel, and maybe one or two that didn't have anything to do with war or religon, just nutcases against civlasation

Back