Splinter: Shorty's tantrum and related posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? If you don't choose to ignore her, its your problem, not hers.

In PMs, you have that option, in posts you can report it.

However shorty instigates most encounters herself, which is why its hard to take her seriously.

Last edited:
Why were you reading posts after you "left"?

No comments on those posts huh, of course not!

Lets see because I was receiving alot of pms from members who
like me? who were asking to keep in touch? asking me to come back?
telling me what they thought of the situation? I actually answered those
members and got some msn addresses too. Is that Ok?

I wasn't looking to find Orleander sending me provoking PMS.

Ah so you had people "reporting" to you.

Interesting.

Do they also "report" to you now?

And if you put Orleander on ignore, will they still report to you?

I suggest you put these "friends" on ignore as well.

Obviously they are using you to get their daily soap.

Ah so you had people "reporting" to you.

Interesting.

Do they also "report" to you now?

And if you put Orleander on ignore, will they still report to you?

I suggest you put these "friends" on ignore as well.

Obviously they are using you to get their daily soap.

REPORTING? LMAO Reporting what?
Wtf can you not read :bugeye:
Show me where I said anything to that effect.

Since Orleander is not a friend, I can only assume that you were not reading her posts out of friendship. If you had her on ignore you would not have seen them.

Since Orleander is not a friend, I can only assume that you were not reading her posts out of friendship. If you had her on ignore you would not have seen them.

God you are grasping! You still haven't showed me where I said members were REPORTING information to me. It makes me LOL even typing that! I can't beleive you even said something so stupid!

God you are grasping! You still haven't showed me where I said members were REPORTING information to me. It makes me LOL even typing that! I can't beleive you even said something so stupid!

I suppose that is an example of the kind of discussions you would like to promote here.

I suppose that is an example of the kind of discussions you would like to promote here.

You don't make any sense at all! I guess you really can't answer the question because I never said it. I give you credit though, you are
a master of changing the subject, especially when your argument is
going NOWHERE!

Take all this drama to the MTV reality forums or some shit, this is gettin' ridiculous. Gotta make complete topics all to cover the whiny confrontational PMS'd bitchings that stirs up whenever they post in the same topic? Just ban em already and take their threads to the Cesspool, or better yet, just restrict their access to the Cesspool so they can still try to verbally kill each other over there and we'll have the option to watch when in the mood without having it pollute every other thread.

- N

people shouldn't have to put people on ignore, MODS/SUPERMODS should do somthing about it!

that is after all what they are there for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back