Splinter: Shorty's tantrum and related posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anyone who chooses not to use the ignore button should not complain about PMs.

How difficult is it for a member who has been asked repeatedly Please stop sending me provoking PMS I don't appreciate.......To just stop doing it? :bugeye:

Shorty. You have a recorse if they are doing that, its to send a PM to plazma or to put her on ignore

No one feels sorry for you anymore because your SOLE purpose coming here was to attack:

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1409479&postcount=1

When I put you on ignore you started attacking other people too. It's a cry for attention. :(

It would be different if you came here to post in the sci/rel/pol threads, but you didn't. You attack people and start threads that have nothing to do with anything here. :rolleyes:

Hey Sandy great!! you are back from your Ban.

Would you like to tell the audience about the Pm that you and Orleander
talked about how you are going to Piss me off? It was only this week shouldnt be hard to remember?

Btw: That is such old news. I would be more worried about all the members that have been attacking
you on a regular basis right now. Most who are the same members who did before I ever got here.
Also if you have me on ignore why do you tell me to STFU whenever I post something in regards to you.

Btw: Yes that is post#1 of mine in that thread, but it only took till post # 6 for this to come up.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1409489&postcount=6

Last edited:
Hey Sandy great!! you are back from your Ban.

Would you like to tell the audience about the Pm that you and Orleander
talked about how you are going to Piss me off? It was only this week shouldnt be hard to remember?

All I have to do is post and you're p!ssed off. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Everytime I come on here and post she is p!ssed off at me or someone else. All I have to do is make one post and she's mad. :rolleyes:

Everytime I come on here and post she is p!ssed off at me or someone else. All I have to do is make one post and she's mad. :rolleyes:

LOL I barely bother with you anymore Sandy. I have skimmed through
your threads and see enough members beating on you on a regular basis.
Yet you are worried about me? and my lousy few comments here and there.

So would you like to elaborate on the PMs.... Or how about the one where I left this place for a few weeks. Remember the one you and Orleander were setting up some kind of experiment for me. Sending me provoking PMS to try and get me to respond. I almost feel sorry for you, since it is obvious that Orleander is USING you to get to me. Haven't figured that out yet huh?

On Sandys behalf, she hasn't personally sent me a pm. It is Orleander who uses Sandy and she does all the dirty work herself.

...Yet you are worried about me? and my lousy few comments here and there...I left this place for a few weeks. Remember the one you and Orleander were setting up some kind of experiment for me. Sending me provoking PMS to try and get me to respond...
On Sandys behalf, she hasn't personally sent me a pm. It is Orleander who uses Sandy and she does all the dirty work herself. She told me that Sandy misses
me and wants me to come back.....shit like that.

I'm not worried about you. I pity you, your attention-whore syndrome, and all your personal attacking. I'm guessing you were abandoned/ignored as a child. :confused: It was nice and peaceful while you "left". The drama resumed when you came back. Orle and I are setting up no experiments. We are not that interested in you. I was joking about missing you and wanting you to come back. If you are p!ssed off about that, then that is more pathetic than I thought...:rolleyes:

I'm not worried about you. I pity you, your attention-whore syndrome, and all your personal attacking. I'm guessing you were abandoned/ignored as a child. :confused: It was nice and peaceful while you "left". The drama resumed when you came back. Orle and I are setting up no experiments. We are not that interested in you. I was joking about missing you and wanting you to come back. If you are p!ssed off about that, then that is more pathetic than I thought...:rolleyes:

Nice tip toeing.......but not really answering the questions. Really let me find the thread where Orly actually admitted it. Are you saying that she is blaming you for something you had no part of? Not interested in me, really......What was with this weeks Pm about pissing me off? Not something you really talk about if you don't care do ya?

Nice tip toeing.......but not really answering the questions. Really let me find the thread where Orly actually admitted it. Are you saying that she is blaming you for something you had no part of?

No. I'm done discussing anything with you. The drama is pathetic. I don't care what you said/she said/he said. I'm done...

I'm not worried about you. I pity you, your attention-whore syndrome, and all your personal attacking.
Coming from you.. ?? LOL
Tell me, where were you yesterday ?
As for attention-whore syndrome.. figure that one out yourself.

I'm guessing you were abandoned/ignored as a child. :confused: It was nice and peaceful while you "left". The drama resumed when you came back. Orle and I are setting up no experiments. We are not that interested in you. I was joking about missing you and wanting you to come back. If you are p!ssed off about that, then that is more pathetic than I thought...:rolleyes:
What about the PM ?

So, about not using the ignore button.

Whats the reason for all the drama?

No. I'm done discussing anything with you. The drama is pathetic. I don't care what you said/she said/he said. I'm done...

Good idea, because I don't want to see you end up lying later to be exposed. Just know that your buddy is USING you in her
attempts to piss me off.

Good idea, because I don't want to see you end up lying later to be exposed. Just know that your buddy is USING you in her
attempts to piss me off.

Since you will refuse to ignore her, and love drama online, does she need anyone else?

Everytime she PMs you, its all over the board.

Sam just for once I would love to see you say something about
Orleanders behaviour.....JUST ONCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back