So whats better Rock or Pop?

Originally posted by A4Ever
Remember: fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everything that you stand for. Don't belong, don't exist, don't give a shit, don't ever judge me.
Yeah but everyone wears Slipknot, it's a trend, you're not fucking anything... (don't even go there!!) you're doing what everyone else is.. the effect is it isn't scary, it's just a social trend,. You identify yourself with the social norm.

you're doing what everyone else is.. the effect is it isn't scary, it's just a social trend

That's the problem with every trend. If you show that you need something other than your own self to be confident, it is not going to work.

That quote was only to show the attitude that these schoolkids try to make their own.

... .... you don't think that I wear Slipknot stuff do you... ... ?

you're not fucking anything... (don't even go there!!)

Hey, I'm a polite guy!

:) :) :)

People say that wearing all these hoodies and stuff creates individuallty, but how can it be individual if everyone else is wearing it?????

I like to think I'm an individual. I dress the way I want, no what anyone else wants me to. Well, except when I'm at work, but thats understandable

Why, do you?!

No. I try not to portray myself as a nihilistic agressive outsider :)

I thought you thought that I was trying to defend them. My sloppy posts can cause misunderstandings. :)

I have their second disc, it calms me, it is brilliantly brutal, I like it.

But no way will I be a follower of them.

Be your own dog. Don't let anybody (or anything) put a leash on you.

I'm gona scare my classmates this year.

I got canadian military boots (the real ones-> +50 -50 environment with metal feet protection)
+ a black leather bikers jacket
+ a skyforgers T-shirt (folk metal band)
+ a swastika (firecross in latvian) handmade by my friend from silver
+ I'll add black jeans or smth

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I will look ... scary
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAA

but so I like to dress sporty style.
anything in which I feel comfortable suits me

Avatar, Kewl. I like to wear my:

German Paratrooper Boots (real deal, nice n heavy)
Grey Jeans or Urban Camo pants
'Guess whos the Maniac' or Rammstein t-shirt
A few wrist studs
My Egyptian Necklace
And my fluffy headband *giggles like a schoolgirl*

Originally posted by A4Ever
To each their own dude!

So how's Black Death? :cool:

put it in my download list, but because it is some 50 files long- I'll tell you tomorrow:p

-sets her Cradle of Filth 'bitter suites to succubi' cd down on the table seeing if anyone will pick it up-:bugeye:

You hardcore fanatics could probably benefit from Gudrun Gut or KMFDM...Einsturzende Neubauten might kinda fall under that category. Try the Locusts, and Under your Radar.

All I heard from KMFDM felt unreal.

I should give them more time.

Ministry anyone? :cool:

Einsturzende Neubauten

I was thinking about getting Silence is Sexy. I don't think I'll like their powertool songs.

I love the Sabrina video. (?)

-sets her Cradle of Filth 'bitter suites to succubi' cd down on the table seeing if anyone will pick it up-

*leaves it where it is*

I don't like them.

I agree with A4Ever, leave it there and walk away

Anyone heard of Karmic Jera????????

a swastika (firecross in latvian) handmade by my friend from silver
people will think you are a nazi or something. :eek:
As to these losers that wear the hoodys with numetal band names on the back such as: Slipknot, Green Day, Linkin Park..etc
They think they look 'cool' but they just look stupid (in my humble opinion) why cant they get creative and wear something that describes them better? (only thinking out loud) :eek:

I LOVE MY BLACK TRENCH COAT!

people will think you are a nazi or something.
I hate that. It's an ancient indoeuropean symbol that dates back to the stone age and now comes this guy and fucks it.
damn

nonthereless I wear it under my shirt
and explain the difference to any dumb person who doesn't know the difference

in Latvia it's easier- most latvians know what it is
harder with russians and they hate all the nazis:eek:
(ironical- but they have got many their own nazis organisations, just the other side- hate germans and talk about russian ubermenschs lol)

on top of shirt if I'm in a safe area - no russians, no punks
not afraid of 1 or 2, but when if it's 3- I'd be screwed

Back