Show me the evidence.

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey

There has never been a single scientific report of a manifestation of god. Apparently god is everywhere except in the sciencelab.

So thats your proof God dont exist! Hahahahaha...Yup, shakespeare, Napoleon, King Henry, all of them dont exist too!!

So you want to test God in the lab as we do to monkeys? Your sickening...You want to hook up all kinds of wires on God's forehead, strap a belt around his gigantic hands as wide as 3 feet. Then put a alphabetical letters in front of God too see how good his vision is and say "Ok God, can you see this far? What about now?"...etc. etc..

AFTER THEN YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD EXIST!! WOW!...:D

Originally posted by whatsupyall
But atheists can never disprove that life came into existence without a need of an intelligent cause (the first life form)..
Furthermore, there is an endless number of childish absurities that you and I can never disprove. Therefore?

So thats your proof God dont exist! Hahahahaha...Yup, shakespeare, Napoleon, King Henry, all of them dont exist too!!

So you want to test God in the lab as we do to monkeys? Your sickening...You want to hook up all kinds of wires on God's forehead, strap a belt around his gigantic hands as wide as 3 feet. Then put a alphabetical letters in front of God too see how good his vision is and say "Ok God, can you see this far? What about now?"...etc. etc..

AFTER THEN YOU WILL BELIEVE GOD EXIST!! WOW!...:D
there haven't been any claims that any of these mortal people ever defied any natural law. There is therefore no need to proof that they had/have these powers.

you claim that there an supernatural power is part of this world. Science is based upon the fact that no supernatural powers exist. Why would science have to proof that something exist that isn't within the concept of science.

i tried to make clear that science never has encountered supernatural powers yet. Hence, it is reasonable for the scientific community to assume that it doesn't exist. Is it too much to ask for that you grasp this simple concept?

if you think that the supernatural is present then it is up to you to devise a way to proof it. You need to convince us. We don't need to convince you that god exist, because apparently you already think it does. You asked for proof of the non-existence of god and that i gave you. He never manifested himself under controlled conditions.

and what about this:
and also there are plans to make life from scratch:
http://archive.newscientist.com/sec...=mg17623711.400

"Its aim is no less than to build a new organism from scratch. Out of a selection of essential bits and pieces from existing life forms would emerge a primitive single-celled microbe, the simplest design that would still qualify as a living creature."

would you then agree if this creation of life will work that the creation of life is not supernatural. After all...this is what you claimed. We cannot create life. Will you then stop believing in god? Or will you suddenly change the goalposts again, like creationist have been doing for 150 years, every single time science provided the evidence creationist asked for.

"Its aim is no less than to build a new organism from scratch. Out of a selection of essential bits and pieces from existing life forms would emerge a primitive single-celled microbe, the simplest design that would still qualify as a living creature." [emphasis added - RD]
IMO - not the best argument. :)

I still want to help you out Vienna...;)
There is nothing you can say or do that will make me accept that your view is correct. I spent nearly 30 years as a christian and I studied the subject well. It was only recently I saw "the light" and realised that I was wrong with my beliefs. I have come across thousands of people like yourself during my time, they are (like I was) taken in with this ludicrous obsession of god. Hopefully, there will come a time for you when you realise how pathetic the idea of god sounds.

BTW. Don't give me all this parental guide crap, it sounds pathetic and although it suits your level of thinking...I don't buy it. Your attempts to answer people in a condescending manner makes me wonder how much of a christian you are, and I wonder if you really believe what you are saying.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Vienna
I spent nearly 30 years as a christian and I studied the subject well.

You sure sounded like a teenager to me...

It was only recently I saw "the light" and realised that I was wrong with my beliefs.

I agree, there must be something wrong with your beliefs before, thats why you turned into the way you are today...Maybe you didnt understand the concept of christianity, or didnt have experienced Him at all....

Hopefully, there will come a time for you when you realise how pathetic the idea of god sounds.

That time will POSSIBLY come when I will loose my memory through some form of accident..If I still have memory, I can never loose my faith...I can understand that it is possible that I will become evil in tthe future (thats why I work hard today to be good) but even on that day I still know God exist...

Like King Solomon, I have experienced God twice in my life...While God appeared to Solomon twice VISUALLY (despite the event,later in years solomon lost his love for God...), I have heard God talk to me twice in my whole life...Those experiences are marked in my forehead for all eternity till the day I die.....I know what I heard....I was 14 then, the second message came when I was 17...Being ignorant about science and physics, I know by then that none of the method can take God out of the picture, but if its the truth, it can only bring God in the picture........

and I wonder if you really believe what you are saying.

I have INCALCULABLE answered prayers...God have talked twice to me in my whole life....I have striking warmth felt within me at certain times when I pray...I used to be skeptic concerning prayers, I was slain once and I felt a very warm sensation within me while my eyes were closed...When I woke up, I told my mother what I felt, then my mother said that the lady who slain me made a sign of the cross on my chest without touching it (By the way I think Benny Hinn is fake, though I cant really tell unless I am there, I am Roman Catholic, were conservative, or as you would like to call it "were boring"..:)........

AND YOUR RIGHT VIENNA, DESPITE ALL THIS EXPERIENCES, I STILL THINK "THAT WHAT IF GOD DONT EXIST AND IM JUST IMAGINING THINGS?" I HAVE THIS VOICES COME INTO MY HEAD ONCE HERE AND THERE, BUT I FIGHT IT, BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT, BUT SOMETIMES THAT VOICE IS TELLING ME THAT THOSE NEVER HAPPENED, I LABEL THAT SKEPTIC VOICE AS "SATAN, MASTER OF DECEPTION"..... FAITH IS STRENGTH, IN ORDER TO POSSES IT, ONE MUST EITHER BE INNOCENT AS A DOVE, OR WISE AS A SERPENT, OR BE BOTH........But having no faith is the easy way out, the road you are taking.............

The reason why none of you cannot flaw my argument is that I am my own skeptic, I am my own atheists...Before I post my argument, I know how you are going to respond and what you are going to say already.....I have never lost an argument throughout my life, God is with me, Knowledge is with me.....

Last edited:
I have never lost an argument throughout my life, God is with me, Knowledge is with me.....

the fact that you never lost an argument is debatable, but what is clear from this forum is that you also never won an argument.

winning arguments is not really interesting anyway, except if you like pleasing your ego. I had to attend a course in cultural history (thankfully i'm back in the field of biology) once, called debating. The only thing I debated there was that debating was pointless. Which was in itself pointless.
Exchange of ideas is more interesting, especially if they show some originality.

i'm sure it is not the best argument, but it is the one whatsup requested. I'm not responsible for his demands
Why allow the cogency of a response to be dictated by the near incoherent 'demands' of someone who is obviously a troll, a psychotic, or both? :confused:

I only have time for one reply right now, but this jumped out at me.

"LUCKILY" FORMED AND "LUCKILY" HAPPEN TO BE A PERFECT DESIGNED AND SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE TO EXIST???

Yes. The laws of the universe did not form for the sole purpose of supporting life, they simply formed and life then evolved. If they had formed differently, life may have evolved differently, or not at all. You are implying that the laws of nature formed for one purpose only: to create life, and when you look at it that way of course it makes little sense. Try looking at it from the perspective of life being a simple byproduct of our universe.

Another thing I find amusing, whatsup, is that your response to my post consisted of "I am better than you, stop pretending to be stupid." while you actually made an effort to reply to raithaire's post, which said almost exactly what mine did. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Whatsupyall
Maybe you didnt understand the concept of christianity, or didnt have experienced Him at all....
I understood the concept of christianity so well that I saw straight through it. You are correct that christianity is a concept, it is only an idea.

I have heard God talk to me twice in my whole life...Those experiences are marked in my forehead for all eternity till the day I die.....I know what I heard
As I said before, there is a medical term for "Hearing voices in ones head".

I have never lost an argument throughout my life
Another false statement. Everyone loses arguments sometime.

But having no faith is the easy way out, the road you are taking.
You don't know which road I am taking.
You assume too many things. This makes an ASS out of U, not ME.

Originally posted by ReasonableDoubt
Why allow the cogency of a response to be dictated by the near incoherent 'demands' of someone who is obviously a troll, a psychotic, or both? :confused:

Sheer poetry RD, beautiful. :)

whatsup,

I also invite you to quote any piece of credible and authoritative scientific evidence that supports God dont exist......

right back at you
So in all your response there is absolutely no attempt to offer any form of evidence, proof, scientific article, web reference, or book reference for your claims.

This thread is about showing evidence for claims. You have made some extraordinary claims and to date, as numerous members here have requested, you have never presented a shred of evidence, despite your continued statements that there are tons of evidence.

Present your evidence or at least admit that you have NONE.

However, instead of making an effort to present evidence or being honest about the non-existence of evidence you are trying to insist that it is us that must prove a negative. You clearly have no idea what you are asking.

Here is a link that will give you some idea of what proving a negative means and the meaninglessness of your request.

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/theory.html

A short extract from the article -

Christian Theism in its most basic sense entails observations that would necessarily be made by everyone everywhere and at all times, and thus it is as easily disproven as the alien in the bathtub. For instance, God is theoretically omnipresent, and granted us the ability to know him (to feel his loving presence, etc.), yet I have absolutely no sensation of any God or anything that would be entailed by a God, even though by definition he is within me and around me wherever I go. Likewise, God is theoretically the epitome of compassion, and also all-knowing and all-powerful and beyond all injury, yet I know that what demonstrates someone as compassionate is the alleviation of all suffering known to them and safely within their power to alleviate. All suffering in the world must be known and safely within the power of God to alleviate, yet it is still there, and since the Christian 'theory' entails the opposite observation, Christianity is false. Likewise, God theoretically designed the universe for a moral purpose, but the universe lacks moral features--animals thrive by survival of the fittest, not survival of the kindest, and the laws of physics are no respecter of persons, they treat the good man and the bad man equally. Moreover, the universe behaves like a mindless machine, and exhibits no intelligent action of its own accord, and there are no messages or features of a linguistic nature anywhere in its extra-human composition or behavior, such as we would expect if a thinking person had designed it and wanted to communicate with us.

Christians attempt to preserve their proposed theory by moving it into the set of unprovables that lack all evidence. They do this arbitrarily, and for no other reason than to save the proposed theory, by creating impassable barriers to observation, just as requiring us to look in every corner of every universe creates an impassable barrier for one who is asked to decisively disprove the statement "there are big green Martians." For instance, the advanced theory holds that God alleviates suffering in heaven, which we conveniently cannot observe, and he has reasons for waiting and allowing suffering to persist on Earth, reasons which are also suitably unobservable to us, because God chooses not to explain them, just as he chooses, again for an unstated reason that is entirely inscrutable, to remain utterly invisible to all my senses, external and internal, despite being always around and inside me and otherwise capable of speaking to me plainly.

The problem is not, as some theists think, that we can find no explanations to "rationalize" a god in this world of hurt. I can imagine numerous gods who would be morally justified and even admirable, and others who would be neither evil nor good, and still others who are evil, but none of these would be the Christian god. The fact is that Christianity is the proposal of a theory, and like all theories, it entails predictions--but these predictions are not being born out. So Christians invent excuses to save the theory--excuses which have absolutely no basis in any evidence or inference, except the sole fact that they rescue the theory. This is Ptolemy's epicycles all over again: the motions of the planets and sun refused to fit the theory that they all revolve around the Earth, so Ptolemy invented numerous complex patterns of motion that had no particular reason to happen other than the fact that they rescue the theory of geocentricity. It is simply far wiser to conclude that instead of this monstrously complex and bizarre architecture of groundless saving suppositions, it makes far more sense, and uses far fewer suppositions, to simply admit that the universe doesn't revolve around the Earth after all. As for all the other theories--all the other possible gods--there is no more evidence for them than for this incredibly complex deity with a dozen strange and mysterious reasons that only too conveniently explain why we never observe him or his actions in any clear way.

Of course, even these groundless "solutions" to the Christian 'theory' do not really save the theory, because, to maintain it, at some point you must abandon belief in God's omnipotence--since at every turn, God is forced to do something (to remain hidden and to wait before alleviating suffering, etc.) by some unknown feature of reality, and this entails that some feature of reality is more powerful than God. And this feature cannot merely be God's moral nature, since if that were his only limitation, there would then be no barrier to his speaking to me or acting immediately to alleviate suffering or designing the universe to have overtly moral or linguistic features, since any truly moral nature would compel, not prevent, such behavior. Thus, the Christian hypothesis is either incoherent or unprovable, and in the one case it is necessarily false, while in the other it lacks justification, so we have no reason to believe it, any more than we have a reason to believe that there is a big green Martian on some planet in some corner of some universe. This is what it means to "prove a negative."

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
whatsup... you are hilariously annoyinn... if you took out all the personal insults from your arguments, they would make more sense... instead, ur just invitin scathing responses from everyone... and yet, everyone else has the decency of not makin personal insults... after readin the entire thread, i have to admit, u haven't given a single credible response to what xelios, monkey, vienna and cris have to say...

just one thing...

when you said god visited you twice.. how did you know it was actually god? it could've been a dream... u didnt think of that option? ppl have dreams that seem so real even when they wake up... what point of reference did u have to actually construe that u were visited by god?

I have never lost an argument throughout my life

Probably because of your lack of ability to actually hold a debate. The only place you have never lost an arguement, whatsup, is in your own mind.

I would suggest that if Whatsup doesn't get what's wrong with his arguments at this point, then it's pointless to continue. All I can picture is him with his fingers in his ears, shouting "la la la la la".

Re: Re: More questions :)

Natural as well..God can be part of nature as he wills. He is not confined to it, but Her can as He wills.
The question is; Is God defined by natural laws? The answer for Christians must be “No”, because he preexisted those laws and is therefore supernatural by definition. This does not mean that he could not interact with nature or affect change through those laws.

Once again you dont know all of the laws of nature so if you see something isnt fitting to the law of nature (a 3 tons rock flying) it doesnt necessarily mean "beyond the laws of nature" for the other "undiscovered" laws of nature may permit this, but there is no way for you to know.
No, an argument from ignorance is not valid. You can say that it “might” be due to supernatural causes but unless you have proof of such or you have disproved the possibility of a natural explanation you cannot make that assertion.

Once again, you cannot define God to be supernatural (as in defying the law of nature) because AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, IN ORDER TO MAKE THAT CLAIM, YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO KNOW ALL THE LAWS OF NATURE, AND PHYSICS, AND BY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, THIS HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESFULL, A FACT...You got it???
No. God, by Christian definition, is supernatural. Period. Because he is not dependant and not caused by natural laws. Or are you suggesting otherwise? Please note that anything else is not a Catholic or even a standard Christian definition of God.

It was theorized that the laws of physics were formed seconds after the big bang...So this laws of physics "LUCKILY" FORMED AND "LUCKILY" HAPPEN TO BE A PERFECT DESIGNED AND SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR LIFE TO EXIST?
No, the laws of physics did not spontaneously appear at random after the big bang. No one is suggesting that they did. What is suggested is that they coalesced out of a unified law… which we are still attempting to define. Already we have been able to define and measure the unification of three of the four primary forces (strong nuclear, weak nuclear, and electromagnetic), and are currently working on the incorporation of the fourth (gravity).

Prove Jesus? Prove King Henry exist.
No, I wasn’t asking for historical proof that Jesus exists. I’m well aware of the available evidence and my conclusion is that he or someone much like him did exist. Of course, that does not prove that he was the “Son of God” or that he ever actually performed any miracles. What I am asking you to prove is your assertion that "With pure knowledge, nothing is impossible".

I am not talking about blocking the sensation of pain...I am talking about a certain drug (which I am not sure if its morphine, I think it was PCP) that raises up your adrenaline, and in my health class, it showed a skinny man running naked, and when the police handcuffed him, he broke it, and it takes about 500 lbs of pressure in order for the handcuff to break.
PCP was developed as an anesthetic agent. It blocks pain and increases blood pressure and heart rate. It has also been attributed to causing some rather psychotic behavior. Adrenalin causes the following physiological responses: causes a breakdown of glycogen to glucose in the liver, encourages the release of fatty acids from adipose tissue, causes vasodilation of the small arteries within muscle and increases cardiac output.

You may insist that this is natural, fine you have your reasons and evidence, but for others who doesnt know the evidence take this as supernatural.
They would be wrong.

Today "Placebo" is THEORIZED to be natural
No, the placebo effect has been extremely well documented and is a fact.

POINT BEING ONCE AGAIN IS THAT NATURAL AND SUPERNATURAL LIES ON THE OBSERVER
WRONG!!!

Yes you can...
No, you cannot. :p

You can learn that if abiogenesis is impossible (for all the necessary physics are attempted and is unseccesfull)
This would not be knowledge from ignorance but knowledge from experiment. Of course, all the experiments have not yet been tried.

Therefore the knowledge earned is that life to evolve from nowhere through abiogenesis is impossible
Wrong, we are only just beginning to understand the concepts and dynamics that would make abiogenesis possible in experiment.

Thats your opinion.
No. Without supporting evidence or even a proper hypothesis it is simply fantasy.

How is the universe chaotic?
This is a huge topic. But I suggest you research the chaos theory of mathematics, virtual particles, quantum entanglement, and superposition to begin with. The universe seems to be probabilistic rather than atomic in nature.

YOUR MAKING A CLAIM THAT YOU ARE SMARTER THAN EINSTEIN
Hardly. But I do know a few things that he did not thanks to the efforts of science since his time.

So you could prove they are wrong?
It doesn’t matter. According to your example they would be wrong.

Yes I believe that no man can ever create life form, for if so, this will prove that God dont exist
No, it wouldn’t. It would only mean that God did not miracle life into existence but that it arose though natural causes. As you believe God is responsible for the existence of those natural forces there is still quite a bit of room for him.

SO FAR THE CURRENT EVIDENCE POINT OUT TO US
No, so far there is simply no valid evidence as to the cause of the Universe. There are quite a few hypotheses, one of which is God.

If so, then demonstrate and create life forms then for that is the whole point of the theory.
No. It is not. We understand quite a few things that we cannot yet reproduce technologically.

OH YOU CANT? THEN DONT LIE AND SAY THE THEORY IS PROVEN BECAUSE IT IS NOT.....LYING ISNT HELPFULL.
Abiogenesis is not just the single theory that life arose naturally from non-life. That, indeed, has not been proven. But the field of abiogenesis contains many theories as to how life might have arisen naturally, some of which have been proven; such as the theory that organic chemicals can form naturally from inorganic chemicals.

I’m not lying; you’re simply not understanding what it is I have said.

Considered the best and the closest to you doesnt necessarily mean it is the closest.
True. This is why science is always pushing at the borders and trying new things. There is a constant effort to improve.

For instance, to Cris and many atheists, it is the closest thought that the word "Knowing" means "To control"
No. You misunderstand the argument. If God knows that something must happen a certain way then it cannot happen otherwise. Thus “choice” is illusionary… it’s doesn’t exist. Choice indicates the possibility of alternatives. If everything is known, absolutely, then there are no alternatives.

thus God cannot exist
No, it only indicates that either God is omniscient OR we have freedom to choose (freewill); the two cannot exist simultaneously if there is a God that interacts with the Universe.

Whats closest understanding to one scientists doesnt necessarily mean that it is to another scientist.
Granted, there are some areas of debate. But many of the things you are contesting are pretty much universally agreed upon.

Like the entire history and your words?
History is indeed based largely upon hearsay. Thus it is not considered to be a science but a separate pursuit in its own right. The primary methodology used in History is independent corroboration. Physical corroboration is also important and is the endeavor of archaeologists.

As to my own words to some extent this is true, however, I have never indicated that anyone should believe my assertions based solely on my opinion and when available I give the proper references and arguments.

I dont also believe anything simply because someone else does, I am with you on these, the truth must be found through intensive research, study, and HOPE.
I can agree with that.

Give me your reasons why God is a fantasy to you?
Quite simply, I have yet to see argument or evidence that indicates otherwise. All I have heard and seen falls into error, subjective opinion, or unproven assumption. While there are indeed arguments based on propositions that I cannot refute, neither can I find a reason to believe to believe those propositions are true.

~Raithere

Originally posted by Cris
whatsup,

So in all your response there is absolutely no attempt to offer any form of evidence, proof, scientific article, web reference, or book reference for your claims.

Proven to some, not to others...Level of stupidity, level of intelligence, simple....I have offered tons of evidence, but you add YOUR SENSELESS OPINIONS TO IT, thus losing its credibility (miracles, testimonial)...SO YOUR RIGHT...I AGREE WITH YOU, THERE IS NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE FOR SHAKESPEARE, KING HENRY, GOD........STUPIDITY CAN TRIUMPH IN THE WORLD OF ATHEISM.......WELL HAVE FUN IN YOUR OWN PATHETIC LITTLE WORLD..........

This thread is about showing evidence for claims. You have made some extraordinary claims and to date, as numerous members here have requested, you have never presented a shred of evidence, despite your continued statements that there are tons of evidence..

OH IT IS SO? THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SHOWING EVIDENCE? IF YOUR SO TRUE TO YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU CLAIMED EARLIER THAT "SCIENCE POINTS OUT THAT THERE IS NO NEED OF GOD IN ORDER FOR LIFE TO EXIST..."

Thats a pretty bold statement, YOU USED THE WORD "SCIENCE"....WELL NOW, GIVE ME ARTICLES AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH TO PROVE GOD DONT EXIST, OTHERWISE YOUR JUST LYING AND CALLING YOUR OPINIONS "SCIENCE"...........:)

Yes we made an extraordinary claim that God exist, thus it need extraordinary evidence (Martyrs, gov't's laws, healing of incurable cancers, testimonial, historical facts, etc.)...BUT SINCE YOU REJECT ALL OF THE GIVEN EVIDENCE SO FAR, NOW ITS ATHEISTS TURN.....

ATHEISTS MADE AN EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM TO SAY "LIFE CAN EXIST WITHOUT GOD", EVEN YOU MADE THAT CLAIM USING THE WORD "SCIENCE"..........NOW PROVE THAT EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM..OH YOU CANT? THEN STOP LYING!!!!!!!

Present your evidence or at least admit that you have NONE...

AFOREMENTIONED FOR A MILLIONTH TIME....

However, instead of making an effort to present evidence or being honest about the non-existence of evidence you are trying to insist that it is us that must prove a negative. You clearly have no idea what you are asking.

NOBODY IS ASKING YOU TO PROVE A NEGATIVE, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? :D, CRAZY....YOUR ALL BRAINWASHED TO THE MAX...YOU CANNOT PROVE A NEGATIVE.....OK, ILL HELP YOU OUT KIDS..........

TO PROVE GOD DONT EXIST.....YOU MUST PROVE LIFE CAN EXIST WITHOUT THE NEED OF GOD...THEREFORE CREATE LIFE FORMS......OH YOU CANT? THEN TOO BAD, YOU CANNOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF CLAIM......SO CRIS, STOP SAYING "SCIENCE POINTS OUT THAT THERE IS NO NEED OF GOD IN ORDER FOR LIFE TO EXIST"...NO NO NO AND NO, YOU ARE A LIAR, YOU CANNOT PROVE THIS CLAIM....DONT CALL YOUR "OPINIONS" WITH THE WORD "SCIENCE", YOUR FULL OF DECEPTION.........

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR WISHFULL THINKING...SUCH AS "HEY WHATSUP, ONE DAY WE CAN CREATE LIFE FORMS LIKE THE MOVIE FRANKENSTEIN AND PROVE GOD DONT EXIST! WHAT THEN?"....WELL ATHEISTS LITTLE CHILDREN, THAT TIME HASNT COME YET, AND WHEN THAT TIME COMES, I WILL SHAVE ALL MY HAIRS, EVEN MY SKIN, AND BECOME ATHEIST....
CURRENTLY SPEAKING YOU CAN GATHER FRESH UNDAMAGED BODY PARTS TO CREATE A FULL HUMAN BODY, THUS TO PROVE THAT A SOUL DONT EXIST, BUT WE ARENT SUCCESFULL IN THIS METHOD YET...

CRIS, IF SCIENCE CAN CREATE ANY LIFE FORMS OUT OF GATHERING ATOMS TOGETHER, (FOR SCIENCE STATES THAT LIFE ALL STARTED FROM ATOMS IN THE BEGGINNING)...THEN ON THAT DAY YOU WILLL REJOICE........BUT TODAY YOUR ATHEISM IS WEAK, STUPID, USELESS, AND HOPELESS....YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER CULT, WITH YOUR BRAINWASHED FOLLOWERS (XELIOS, VIENNA, ETC...)

I GAINED ALOT IN THIS CONVERSATION, MAYBE NOT YOU....BUT I LEARNED THE MORE HOW PATHETIC ARE YOUR ARGUMENTS.......I CAN SHOW THIS TO "NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS", AND THEY WILL LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC ARGUMENTS.....

I have offered tons of evidence, but you add YOUR SENSELESS OPINIONS TO IT, thus losing its credibility (miracles, testimonial)

Stating abstract nouns isn't proof, give us exact examples (who, what, where, when).

Yes we made an extraordinary claim that God exist, thus it need extraordinary evidence (Martyrs, gov't's laws, healing of incurable cancers, testimonial, historical facts, etc.)...BUT SINCE YOU REJECT ALL OF THE GIVEN EVIDENCE SO FAR

We haven't had a single example to dispute. You say miracles...as in? Healings...got some data to suggest an outside influence? Historical facts...a few have offered bad examples, maybe you have some that will stand up to investigation?

YOU CANNOT PROVE A NEGATIVE...TO PROVE GOD DONT EXIST

A bit contradictory...you cannot make 1+1 = 3...hang on, here's how...

AND WHEN THAT TIME COMES, I WILL CUT OFF MY LEFT NUT AND SHAVED MY SKIN AND BECOME ATHEISTS....

Whee...careful, you may get a big surprise...

Back