Should men be boycotted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The essay is clueless nonsense that serves only to demonstrate that the writer has selective vision.

There’s nothing, NOTHING, more exciting than waking up in the morning and [fighting] for something that you believe—Eduardo Verástegui

I took some blows this week from a group of folk on an obscure online forum. Because I’m polite, I’ve chosen not troll their forum, but instead to respond respectfully on my own site. Three problems emerge from this. 1) People didn’t read the article, but had repugnant things to say. 2) People who couldn’t reasonably disagree with my article chose to attack me personally; the words “idiot”, “moron”, and “retard” were used. One person chose to criticize the text and colors I use on the blog. I suppose that if I had selected more “masculine” colors my words would be more valid? Another person attacked the way I look, implying that I was so unattractive as to not be able to find a mate in the first place. (That’s old. That’s what all people think of feminists it seems.) I really believe a lot of the hatred was racially motivated. As a black women, I’m certainly not suppose to have opinions no less than have the audacity to express them candidly. The hate goes on. 3) The reason this whole situation started was because a friend of mine took content from my blog without asking me and published it in this particular forum. That same “friend” didn’t even bother to defend my character when these cyber bullies were trying to take me a part. Of course this “friend” is a male. Had someone said such things about him I would have defended him to the last ounce, but isn’t that how woman are with men and folk they love. It’s amazing how little reciprocity we receive in circumstances where we need it. Lastly folk, you have to understand that there are some places I just don’t want my material going and had I been asked first, I would have NEVER allowed my work to enter such a seedy medium.

But after all that “discussion” on that forum, and all the bitter criticism I receive, my post Boycott All Men still stands! I’m NOT taking it down. I WILL NOT CENSOR MYSELF ON MY OWN WEBSITE And I WILL NOT BE COWED INTO RETRACTING MY OPINIONS!!! If you really hate what I have to say so much and/or you can't disagree with me in a civil manner LEAVE! DON’T READ ME! And I mean that with all the forcefulness and intensity in which it was relayed.
http://honey2002c.blogspot.com/

Truenemo1889 is soo gonna get it!

I never cease to be amused by folks who spill their guts in public then cry when the wolves come to feed.....

Well, she can boycot men all she likes, who cares?
Feminists are funny, when they try to show that women are the same as men.
But they are hilarious, when they try to show that women are somewhat superior.

Last edited:
Lol avatar.
I haven't read this entire thread. But I know for certain it's as irrelevant as the next feminist thread. There's thousands of threads about feminism on sci-forums. This one just so seems to be one where discussion popps up and down. But, with 4 pages, I doubt it's going anywhere, except for the possible useful discussion of the issue raised in the opening post, which is sort of spectular and, or so to say spectular to say that it's spectular in the light that, some people will enjoy the idea. It brings it to the 'public', maybe? It isn't like I would know but.

The thing about feminism, and women and such and such and such, avatar and the rest of you, is that there is indeed, perhaps so much to the extent that none but the women truely know, and perhaps even most or , so to speak all of the women: lady wants us boycotted because they have a much more deep way to be harmed, it's like saying ' i should be boycotted because'... you get the picture?

Anyway. Feminsism and such, is all very natural and more over it is of course entirely necessary.

It is just as necessary for her to consider her thoughts of boycotting as it is natural for other women to consider the issue. And to raise the issue repeatedly, even when all of the books have been written, even when all of the theories are in front of their noses.

When that happens, they're simply going to find the truth (as there is a universal objective truth to this regard...? anyone?), and they're going to either eat it or shove it. It's how it goes. ... LOL

So. They shove it? What would they shove. The ideas would have been planted. But what ideas?

That women are actuall equal to men? Is this even possible?

Is it at all possible for women to be superior to men?

Why do people even raise the question except for debate about weather or not all women are inferior to all men (or such and such - Xev). ... Because they feel that such and such is true or that such and such is the case, pretty simple.

She must know. Or, she must concieve that she does know, because feminsim has not been answered. Just like this thread is not to be answered...

Regardless.

Anyway...

Should all men be boycotted?
It depends on the universal means, the good for all.
If the good for all is the deletion of men, should it occur?
If the good for all is that women desire men, instead of the reverse the good for all being that men should be deleted because 'that' would be for the best interest.

It makes no sense...

Men obviously should not be boycotted but women surely are entitled to their feminism, but we still will scoff even at atheir little punitys... it is just human nature, until they somehow c.. never mind. It isn't even possible.

We're doomed to the nature that we exist in.
Men and women.

We might as well get along ? :D

I really believe a lot of the hatred was racially motivated. As a black women, I’m certainly not suppose to have opinions no less than have the audacity to express them candidly.
Yes, we're not only racist but psychic.

Moderators: can I call her a dizzy bitch, please?

I guarentee you she does not make a point.

Besides. My utube doesn't work.
Tell me what happend.

Dont say I didnt warn you. :cool:

Listening to her talk is like following a stream that meanders and wanders about, turning this way and that...ending up nowhere.

The bad man?

No.
finding a good person, male or female is far from easy. finding the perfect one, harder still. I find it barbaric that a few people that are bad at a relationship would have such a vast effect on a people as a whole. I personally believe that people should look at a relationship as a "we" rather then an "i" and instead of placing blame try and work through there differences and that when or if they cant to learn from them and not pick another mate with the same qualities or lack of them that caused the problems in the first place.

Well said Flint.

People don't care enough in this world.
It's human destiny.

But the feminists will ceaselessly project their realities until they have found that reality. No one girl will do it unless she kills herself trying.

Women are doomed to that,
lol

mumbohumbo jumbo dumbo,

RedArmy:

I'd say if you find the point, share it, because there hasn't beena single valdid point this whole thread *roll eye*

...The reason why it's impossible to answer the OP and debate it is because the writer of the quoted article is fractally wrong. You bring up arguments, and then whatever she says in response is wrong and you have to go and prove it and so on. She's wrong at the core and she'll drag you down. Did you get to the part where she lists her accusations for men? It's ridiculous.

There was a comment on the war of the sexes. If you choose to fight it, you'll find the opposing camp. If you choose not to be a part of it, you'll find your life much smoother and less frustrating. However, this war is nearly impossible to escape in American society because it's a society built on puritan values and boys and girls grow up separately. In private schools, the separation is obvious, but it's present in public schools as well. Former USSR is a better model where men and women have been expected to contribute equally in overall hardships for a century now (for survival and overall social good, not for some idealistic tantrum). There, boys and girls grow up together and the war of the sexes ends in 5th grade. By puberty, it becomes clear who's better at what and it's taken as a fact. This is why American obsession with sex and "sex roles" seems so infantile to those on the other side of the puddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back