SHOCKING Facts about WOMEN' ABUSE in the 'civilized' West

Originally posted by Green_World
You see how misinformed you are !!

we dont HATE gays because at the end of the day they are humans, we hate HOMOSEXUALITY, we believe:

Dont hate the sinner, hate the SIN.

somehow i fail to see how you can hate homosexuality but not homosexuals. It is not like they are two separate entities. You are gay or you are not gay.

Originally posted by williamwbishop
But it is backwards is it not? Did it not crumble an empire because they refused to accept all new information and technology? Then they were crushed into the sand. And so it will be again. You will be hoist by your own petard.

HAHAHAHAHAH, do you call 19 fanatic criminals who hijacked Islam and used it for their own gains, ISLAM ?

Do you think that those 19 out of 1.3 BILLION represent ISLAM ?

And do you think they attacked the US because they refuse to accept new information and technology??? IDIOT, MOST OF THE HIJCAKERS WERE HIGHLY EDUCATED, ENGINNERS AND PILOTS...

THEY ATTACKED THE US BECAUSE THE US FOREIGN POLICY SUCKS.

YOU ARE REALLY AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT....:p

Moderator comment. Cut out the ad hominem attacks or your posts will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
somehow i fail to see how you can hate homosexuality but not homosexuals. It is not like they are two separate entities. You are gay or you are not gay.

You need to get a grip of what it means to say:

DONT HATE THE SINNER, HATE THE SIN.

HAHAHAHAHAH, do you call 19 fanatic criminals who hijacked Islam and used it for their own gains, ISLAM ?

Do you think that those 19 out of 1.3 BILLION represent ISLAM ?

And do you think they attacked the US because they refuse to accept new information and technology??? IDIOT, MOST OF THE HIJCAKERS WERE HIGHLY EDUCATED, ENGINNERS AND PILOTS...

THEY ATTACKED THE US BECAUSE THE US FOREIGN POLICY SUCKS.

YOU ARE REALLY AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT....:p

is that really a good reason to kill thousands of people: US foreign policy sucks

is that really a good reason to kill thousands of people: US foreign policy sucks

There is NO justification for killing any innocent civilian.

HOWEVER, the US killed MILLIONS of muslims in Iraq and indirectly in OCCUPIED PALESTINE by helping NAZI TERRORIST state called Israel.

Go back and read my thread about MUSLIMS AGAINST TERRORISM.

if the sin is connected to the person than there is no point to make the distinction.

NO, the sin is not connected to the person, it stucks and we need to REMOVE IT.

There is NO justification for killing any innocent civilian.

HOWEVER, the US killed MILLIONS of muslims in Iraq and indirectly in OCCUPIED PALESTINE by helping NAZI TERRORIST state called Israel.

Go back and read my thread about MUSLIMS AGAINST TERRORISM.

I'd rather be the gay loverboy of Mohamed than to go back and read your garbage again.

edit: moderators - i guess this one went to far. I could delete it, but green quoted it, so there is no use. It would still be there. Feel free to delete. Anyway, it was only meant for green. Other muslims...keep on rocking...

Moderator comment. Noted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather be the gay loverboy of Mohamed than to go back and read your garbage again.

OK then, dont forget to.

A-CROSS THE RED LIGHT and

B- take the :m: daily.

:p

i hate to bring the news to you, but homosexuality is not something you can remove

you CERTAINLY CAN.

In METRO newspaper, I have read that in the US they made an experiment on gays, 65% gave up the JOB after religious explanation.

I dont have the link, but I will find it for you.

you CERTAINLY CAN.

In METRO newspaper, I have read that in the US they made an experiment on gays, 65% gave up the JOB after religious explanation.

I dont have the link, but I will find it for you.

wonderful...it must be true then

Green_World,

This forum has MANY sections, one of them called RELIGION, it is for people who have RELIGION, since you guys are HOPLESS people with no RELIGION, you have no MORAL right to be in this section( that's of course, if you know what morality means !).
No, this forum is for those that want to discuss religious issues. It is NOT intended to be a soap box for religionists.

Also please note that a member has been recently banned for continually posting blanket ad hominem attacks to large groups of other members. Please consider this a warning and try to moderate your tone and be more courteous to other members.

Let me introduce to you my friend Adnan Ali, he dosen't live too far from your neighborhood! drop and say hello!

I Am A Muslim Homosexual
by Sulyaman X taken from ReCreations: Religion and Spirituality in the Lives of Queer People, which is nominated for a Lambda Literary Award 2001 in the Spirituality/Religion category.
I am a homosexual. I have always been a homosexual. There has never been a time when I wasn't. It would be dishonest to say otherwise. I am also a Muslim, and, inshalla, God willing, shall die a Muslim proclaiming my belief that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His Prophet.
http://www.qtonline.com/episodes/week217/adnan.asp

Queer Muslims on the rise!

Green World, it looks like you gonna lot of removing to do. Here are some places were you could practice with Muslims;

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/queermuslims/
This is a page for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered Muslims, and for allies

http://www.glas.org/
We serve as a networking organization for Gays and Lesbians of Arab descent or those living in Arab countries

"The MECCA of Muslim Homosexuals"
http://gaytoday.badpuppy.com/garchive/world/111098wo.htm
'Islamic Anti-Gay Prejudices are Culture-Based, Not Quran-Caused'

http://www.yoesuf.nl/engels/book_project.html
YOESUF Foundation has recently published a book on the relationship between Islam and homosexuality. The content has a scholarly, informative character and is based on the Islamic sources. In the past years YOESUF Foundation’s researcher Omar Nahas explored the topic of Islam and homosexuality in depth

Boy, you gonna have your hands full wan't you?

:eek:

Back