SHOCKING Facts about WOMEN' ABUSE in the 'civilized' West

Originally posted by Green_World
I hate what this culture is all about: SELFISHNESS, MATERIALISM, SEX, DRUGS, ALCOHOL, MONEY and of course the most recent PHEADOPHILIA.
I thought it would suit your type very well, home from home eh? you pondlife

Originally posted by williamwbishop
But he grew up in a western world too. He's a brit. Nothing more than a disenfranchised youth who is rebelling against the status quo. Twenty years ago it was punk, 40 it was hippies, and 50 it was beatnicks. He will go through this crap for about 5 more years and then he will figure out he's been a prat the whole time and move on.

NAH........You are worng my fellow citizen.

Islam is not fashion, islam is GREAT IDEOLOGY, it is kind of Ideology that is HARD to change unless you are INSANE like Blackstone.

Islam gives me assurance, LOVE and CARE, Islam gives me ANSWERS and SPIRITUAL ILLUMINATION, Islam gives me SERENITY

Claiming that I will change is just laughable, our society is getting worse, can you dare to go out of your house after 8 in the night?

can you be safe even inside your house ????? SICK CULTURE FULL OF CRIMINALS AND DIRTY GREEDY SEX-MANIAC ALCOHOLIC
PATHETIC ANIMALS.

Thanks Allah for saving me from this dirty sick selfish culture........I shall be Muslim until the last breath in my life...INSHA ALLAH.

can you be safe even inside your house ????? SICK CULTURE FULL OF CRIMINALS AND DIRTY GREEDY SEX-MANIAC ALCOHOLIC
PATHETIC ANIMALS.

Thanks Allah for saving me from this dirty sick selfish culture........I shall be Muslim until the last breath in my life...INSHA ALLAH.

a perverted mind thinks of perverted things. And I mean of course that your statements have a hint of perversion

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
i cross red lights based on weighing several factors. Mind you, i do not have a car, i just bicycle. Is there any traffic. How well I am acqainted with the sequence of the traffic lights. Is it worth it time wise etc. Basically the decision is a rational one. Unlike any of yours.

I live in Helsinki, but i wonder what that got to do with anything?

I grew up living with muslims and I can tell you that there morals were not really something to brag about. But I am sure you are so exceptional that even mohamed looked like a dirty western whore in comparison.

CROSSING RED LIGHT IS INSANE NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY IT.
I can tell you that you are THUG whose morales are not better than the morales of the Russian and the Estonian criminals in Finland.

Are you one of them ???

CROSSING RED LIGHT IS INSANE NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY IT.
I can tell you that you are THUG whose morales are not better than the morales of the Russian and the Estonian criminals in Finland.

Are you one of them ???

no...much worse...i'm dutch

a perverted mind thinks of perverted things. And I mean of course that your statements have a hint of perversion

So are you saying that all the above ILLS in your culture DON'T exist ???

insane.

So are you saying that all the above ILLS in your culture DON'T exist ???

insane.

they probably exist in our culture, what seems obvious is that they have quite a prominent place in your mind, since you don't seem to be able to think about them. I might be able to conclude that you are fixated on perversion if I had been a psychiater

DUTCH ??? AHAAAAA, that's why....have you been smoking the:m:
today ????

:p

isn't that lovely...insulting an individual based on generalizations

how many unveiled women have you stoned today?

isn't that lovely...insulting an individual based on generalizations

how many unveiled women have you stoned today?

We stone only the MARRIED ADULTEROUS WOMEN provided there are at least 4 witness that can testify that adultery took place, you see, In islam we have very FAIR and JUST system.

we dont stone unveiled women, we do shit on people like you though :p

how civilised

You are the last people on earth to speak about civilization.

Learn how to respect a great faith with 1.3 billion followers all over the world and then you can claim your right to civil answer.

:mad:

You are the last people on earth to speak about civilization.

Learn how to respect a great faith with 1.3 billion followers all over the world and then you can claim your right to civil answer.

:mad:

you can only earn respect and respect cannot be taught

i hope you learned something now

you can only earn respect and respect cannot be taught

i hope you learned something now

Respect can be TAUGHT if you live in great civilization where the parents are the example.

Your parents can TEACH you how to respect your grandparents, your society can TEACH you how to respect the eldery ( although such things DONT exist anymore in your SICK culture).

Did you vote for your Liberal RACIST party in Holland, or did you vote for the Labour party ???? well most of them all DIRTY anti-immigrants racist THUGS.

I am glad this dirty anti-muslim, fucking gay, fortuen has gone...how ironic, it is one of you guys who shut him up FOREVER.

Respect can be TAUGHT if you live in great civilization where the parents are the example.

Your parents can TEACH you how to respect your grandparents, your society can TEACH you how to respect the eldery ( although such things DONT exist anymore in your SICK culture).

Did you vote for your Liberal RACIST party in Holland, or did you vote for the Labour part ???? well most of them all DIRTY anti-immigrants racist THUGS.

I am glad this dirty anti-muslim gay fortuen has gone...how ironic, it is one of you guys who shut him up FOREVER.

i do not vote...and this is politics:

and actually the muslims hated him because he was gay

i do not vote...and this is politics:

and actually the muslims hated him because he was gay

NAH, not because he was gay, but because he called our religoin a backward religion...THE SON OF BITCH.

NAH, not because he was gay, but because he called our religoin a backward religion...THE SON OF BITCH.

But it is backwards is it not? Did it not crumble an empire because they refused to accept all new information and technology? Then they were crushed into the sand. And so it will be again. You will be hoist by your own petard.

because they hate gays openly

You see how misinformed you are !!

we dont HATE gays because at the end of the day they are humans, we hate HOMOSEXUALITY, we believe:

Dont hate the sinner, hate the SIN.

Back