Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am saying is, well from my point of view, I just want it to get better.
As do I, but I must admit I am a cynic and certainly not as generous as you are when it comes to judging religious hierarchies.

Moreover, I agree that the human condition is often prejudicial, even in atheists, but if that is the case it is not encouraged by prejudicial religious scripture.
Religious prejudicial encouragement is not found in the atheist mindset.

Last edited:
Yes but its getting better .... it must be getting better...please tell me its getting better☺

See my post in Jokes and funny stories - Snowman

It's getting worse

Follow the bouncing Supreme Court gay cake baker verdict

Those who disagree with the court bang on about denial of service

It was not

It was the baker not being prepared to use his personal ARTISTIC TALENT to decorate the cake the way requested

Buy a cake - no problem - pick one off shelf - pass over your money

:)

See my post in Jokes and funny stories - Snowman

It's getting worse

Follow the bouncing Supreme Court gay cake baker verdict

Those who disagree with the court bang on about denial of service

It was not

It was the baker not being prepared to use his personal ARTISTIC TALENT to decorate the cake the way requested

Buy a cake - no problem - pick one off shelf - pass over your money

Come on man!
Can't you resume this dialogue in another thread.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

jan.

And at the toy store buy two "gi joes" and place them on the cake with candles all around.....:wink:

Great idea

Never did hear what the decoration was which they requested

Of course it may not have been a gay style decoration

May have been a vile offensive image, nothing to do with religion

If baker had produced such a decoration how long before he would loose customers due to his low standards

Its part of the religious prejudices. Moreover, a prejudice with a penalty of death.

During 40 years of being a Registered Nurse I never once detected ANY physical difference between patients no matter their faith or lack of

The bodies looked the same inside when I was helping during operations

They all need help to pee in bed

We (co-workers) didn't have one type of bedpans for theist and another type for atheist

Did we like some patients more than others? sure. But the like / dislike reaction was due to arsehole factors. We had various methods to deal with arseholes without compromising their treatments

I miss my patients

Yes I am not blind to stuff but heck if you got a problem with a shop go somewhere else.
The sad thing is that lawyers push clients in these matters "on principal" you can litigate, burn down the shop or move on...its a cake...religious folk should look to their bible which says to love your fellow man and I think that means to respect everyone.
I dont think respect was present unfortunately.
I think we should revist set up our own church thing sell a new bible that set it out as we now know, big bang elvolution and sected wisdom from all sources but predominately me sprouting wisdom..just to give the brand a flavour but with the tax concessions book sales and bringing a new "word" and no hell but guidance in wealth accumulatiin you would think we could have a jet each in no time.
Alex

Guys, why are you bringing these random discussions to this thread?
I've got an idea?
Why don't you start your own thread?

jan.

I get the distinct impression that you have lost complete track of the topic and are just wildly flinging mud at everyone who is trying to have a serious discussion. I am sorry to say that you're a coward for not even trying to justify your false beliefs.

I haven't lost track at all, and please show where I am flinging mud.
I tend to respond to posts in their like. So if your going to insult me, like have done in this post, I will insult you back (although not on this occasion).

I don't know what you mean by ''false beliefs'', maybe you can shed some light on that.

A declaration that "God is" is not a valid argument for assertion that atheist are fundamentally theists, regardless of a "catchy" OP title.

I never used ''God Is'', as an argument.
Why do you have to lie?

I know it's not a satisfactory anything, for atheists.
Just like ''there's no evidence'', is not satisfactory for me. As I know it's only lip service, as you've no intention of finding evidence. There is evidence for God, if you type it into google. But, evidence makes no difference to your worldview, because it is by design.
You say what you think, so do I. So don't cry in your beer because I tell it to you straight. :rolleyes:

The article doesn't say atheists are fundamentally theists.
But if atheists might not exist, then what are the people who regard themselves as atheists?

I think that's ripe for a great discussion right there.

jan.

I tend to respond to posts in their like. So if your going to insult me, like have done in this post, I will insult you back (although not on this occasion).
I have never levied an ad hominem at you personally, but you have at me several times in this thread and many other theist have at me in addition to physical harm. And I have traveled a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back