Scientific proof that God exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people are stuck on the code travelling. The idea of this physics engine is to design a model that will make the steering wheel react like real life. The code will make the wheel move by itself, just like in real life. The code feels and has the power to move the wheel.
Code does NOT travel.

This practice was evolved by the japanese cryptographer and myself.
He was a general numbers person. I dont have a specific title. Ask polyphony digital.
You still don't know what a crytographer is do you?

Mathematics travelling at C will attract scientists from all around.
Mathematics does not travel.

A physicist, any physicist, will bend over backwards for this code. Stephen Hawking was contacted by polyphony digital after I brought the code to C. This time last year.
Yeah right.
Of course we believe you...
:rolleyes:

I feel bad for chuckling at this.

A physicist, any physicist, will bend over backwards for this code. Stephen Hawking was contacted by polyphony digital after I brought the code to C. This time last year.

1. Persistent troll, 2. idiot (for expecting us to believe you if this did actually happen), 3. nutjob.

I'd say 1, then 3, then 2, id the order of likeliness.

Notice a few things about this quote, one they are talking about the physics engine you refer to! second it wasn't poblished by Sony or someone else out of that comunity...

There is one part of this quote i want you to look closely at...

If I had a physics engine that accurately predicted the real world i would use it in a product to make money, even if it means putting it in a Game!

The only programs that Polyphony digital has ever produced have been used for Grand Tourismo why would they stop now!

Here is their list of releases from their own website!

here is another one from another place proving that the physics engine can't predict the real world 100%

once again if i had the technologie to make it seem Reel, i would, it would make me more money!!!!!!!!

You are a butt muncher.

Code does NOT travel.

Crytographers don't work on that sort of code.
More evidence of your lack of knowledge.

If you can't provide absolute proof of that then you are a liar rather than merely deluded.
Hawking working on a physics model for a car?
You've gotta be completely out of your tree.

The big breakthrough was, code travelled, all the way to the speed of light. You are stuck on the code travelling. A type of mathematics was developed within a binary code model that could travel. Shhhhhh

I dont care more than I dont know.

If you are a company and you got code and mathematics travbelling at C, you would call a list of the most well known or succesfull (not nessesarily the best) physicists and mathematicians, you could. Any one of them would jump through hoops for the chance to use it and they would all sign the nessesary paper work. fucking whores.

I think this thread should be convert to a:

"Who's Sockpuppet are you?" contest, where contestants have to try and guess who the OP really is. I've given the shadow of doubt but I'm pretty sure that this poster is beyond your usual nut, probably doing one of those boardwar jibs where they prattle on over here about some pet nut theory to prove to the world how Sciforums members react, interact and behave when a nut jumps into conversation.

I'm not offering any prizes (Since I actually don't really know who's sock it is) however there has been speculation as to whom the sock is.... Write your answers on a postcard with your Tiebreaker sentence of no more than 20 words, to:...

I'm not hiding anything. Everybody I know in person, knows about this process. Colm is my real name, I'm a real person and I have the greatest mind on the planet. (just not with letters and numbers) I put my name on it because its true and Colm translated means freedom. I have given the proof its freedom and I am arguably the 3rd most important person who ever lived.

Who are you?

It would take you 5 minutes to view this proof. Your 5 minutes away from considering yourself dumb for not taking a chance.

I'm not hiding anything. Everybody I know in person, knows about this process. Colm is my real name, I'm a real person and I have the greatest mind on the planet. (just not with letters and numbers) I put my name on it because its true and Colm translated means freedom. I have given the proof its freedom and I am arguably the 3rd most important person who ever lived.

Who are you?

you mean you are the 3rd LEAST important person in the world :)

The big breakthrough was, code travelled, all the way to the speed of light. You are stuck on the code travelling. A type of mathematics was developed within a binary code model that could travel.
Riiight and a new type of computer with the hardware to accept "travelling code" was also developed...:rolleyes:

and I have the greatest mind on the planet. (just not with letters and numbers)
Or concepts, science, explanations, reality or anything pertaining to actual use.

I have given the proof
No you've posted pure unsupportable drivel.

I am arguably the 3rd most important person who ever lived.
To your mother possibly.
Otherwise, not even close.

Who are you?

Colm just means "Dove". It's possible that you might take a Biblical depicted event like the releasing of a Dove to symbolise Freedom, this could conclude the reason why you would be open to such "Biblical" thoughts, hallucinations or other paraphernalia. Especially considering your Irish origin, I know some Irish are devote Catholics.

Importance is only evident when a number of people conclude a person is of importance, not when a person implies they are self-evidently important. To me and most of the people that have read your thread on the internet, you are of relatively little importance, even if you had direct lineage to someone of noble birth. The only time you'd be seen as important is if you had a million dollar signature, was from the land of the rich and famous, or were actually a politician that would attempt to do a decent job.

Evidently some would raise the point that you are important, in the sense that they would prioritize trying to maintain a distance from someone that is "disturbed", perhaps they fear a contagion or just the development of a situation from their own inability to deal with your "problems".

In honesty Colm, You're "Fantasy" is a complete delusion, You've allowed your imagination to run riot and are making unsubstantiated claims without providing an evidence to the contrary. I seriously suggest that if you've been busy taking recreational drugs that you completely stop and try drying out for at least 3-6 months. (I mean cut your nicotine intake down, lessen the amount of caffeine you intake, Don't use recreation drugs or be around people that say smoke pot, as their smoking will likely effect you. Cut down on drinking binges, Eat healthily, Exercise and make sure you get your full quota of sleep.)

I say do those things because the alternative is to look for help in regards to Medical practices and potential hospitalisation. I know they really don't know how to deal with people in your predicament and they are more likely to prescribe drugs that will cause more problems to you, so you are better off taking a lifestyle change rather than end up with a doctor making vital life decisions for you.

If you don't heed my advice, then you will find yourself spiralling out of control with these "realities" and it really isn't a good direction to go in the long run. Concentrate less on what you saw and more on where you are going in life and perhaps one day you will be of great importance, just not as someone on a constant bender.

Colm just means "Dove". It's possible that you might take a Biblical depicted event like the releasing of a Dove to symbolise Freedom, this could conclude the reason why you would be open to such "Biblical" thoughts, hallucinations or other paraphernalia. Especially considering your Irish origin, I know some Irish are devote Catholics.

Importance is only evident when a number of people conclude a person is of importance, not when a person implies they are self-evidently important. To me and most of the people that have read your thread on the internet, you are of relatively little importance, even if you had direct lineage to someone of noble birth. The only time you'd be seen as important is if you had a million dollar signature, was from the land of the rich and famous, or were actually a politician that would attempt to do a decent job.

Evidently some would raise the point that you are important, in the sense that they would prioritize trying to maintain a distance from someone that is "disturbed", perhaps they fear a contagion or just the development of a situation from their own inability to deal with your "problems".

In honesty Colm, You're "Fantasy" is a complete delusion, You've allowed your imagination to run riot and are making unsubstantiated claims without providing an evidence to the contrary. I seriously suggest that if you've been busy taking recreational drugs that you completely stop and try drying out for at least 3-6 months. (I mean cut your nicotine intake down, lessen the amount of caffeine you intake, Don't use recreation drugs or be around people that say smoke pot, as their smoking will likely effect you. Cut down on drinking binges, Eat healthily, Exercise and make sure you get your full quota of sleep.)

I say do those things because the alternative is to look for help in regards to Medical practices and potential hospitalisation. I know they really don't know how to deal with people in your predicament and they are more likely to prescribe drugs that will cause more problems to you, so you are better off taking a lifestyle change rather than end up with a doctor making vital life decisions for you.

If you don't heed my advice, then you will find yourself spiralling out of control with these "realities" and it really isn't a good direction to go in the long run. Concentrate less on what you saw and more on where you are going in life and perhaps one day you will be of great importance, just not as someone on a constant bender.

All of that doesnt change the fact that what I'm saying, every word, is true. It was true 6 months ago and it will be tru in another 6 months.

A+ though

Last edited:
I would just like to add that one person on a forum gave the impression that he would be afraid to contact the list of companies I mentioned. Polyphony Digital, owned by kazonori yamauchi, made a driving video game. They also made a shoot 'em up game but that flopped. They are not important people at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. They are thieving soulless cunts, that is all. The other companies I mentioned make cars. If they disappeared tomorrow, nothing would change. Have some balls, do something.

All the former are rapists and/or thieves. Yamauchi and his company are stealing from you and directly interfering with the plan. The other car manufacturers are investing in this.

The longer this goes on the more problems are caused. I have to contribute to the physics engine. I have theories, I know are right and my standard is a nessecity. The sooner people do something, the sooner this will be made public and will be a lot easier to understand.

Anybody could potentially contribute to this process, you just need a good understanding of physics.

*My best theory was that the contact areas have an equal and opposite. Meaning, where the contact area touching the track is a 'junction' of information, so is the top of the tyre. This theory was the breakthrough that allowed the car to move forward, completely according to the laws of physics.

As soon as the car deviates from 'clean' forward momentum, the grip, weight, points of inertia and system of inertia come into play.

If you consider what I'm giving you for free. There are the answers to all the greatest questions, the proof which is sitting in japan, ownership of everything, information travelling at C, a boycott that would take down a soulless corporation and an ensuing revolution.

its just sitting there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back