sandy: answer these claims against Christianity

Ugh. Answer one question: do any of you expect to change someone's mind about anything, posting in the religion forum?

Gee, I wonder why? It couldn't have anything to do with the overthrow of moderate government and impostion of Islamic law by the mad mullahs?

So when the Shah was put in power in 1952 by the CIA, he replaced a fundamentalist government?

Ugh. Answer one question: do any of you expect to change someone's mind about anything, posting in the religion forum?

What about the possibility of changing our own minds by hearing other people´s perspectives?

Gee, I wonder why? It couldn't have anything to do with the overthrow of moderate government and impostion of Islamic law by the mad mullahs?

The current government of Iran is far more preferable than the corrupt tyrant regime of Ahmad Shah Pahlavi. The main reason that the people of Iran were pushed to necessity to revolt against his puppet rule was by the fact that the democratic leader Mossadegh was assassinated by the West.

So you're saying someone stole their passports? Possible. Relevant?

Dunno but it seems strange that the hijackers are alive and well. Not that anyone is interested of course, just unnecessary details that don't really matter.

Piece of free advice for this forum:

If you think that disagreeing and offering excellent reasons for your thinking will change anyone's mind, you might be new on this planet.- Scott Adams

If you think that disagreeing and offering excellent reasons for your thinking will change anyone's mind, you might be new on this planet.- Scott Adams

That quote was way cooler when I misread the author as Douglas Adams.

How about that?

Anyways, I'm just curious as to why. It seems like some horrible existentialist play, put on by rhesus monkeys

That quote was way cooler when I misread the author as Douglas Adams.

How about that?

Anyways, I'm just curious as to why. It seems like some horrible existentialist play, put on by rhesus monkeys

Oh come on don't you read Dilbert? Maybe you like scifi better than engineers

For how much verbal abuse and personal attacks I take around here, I am more than happy and willing to answer people who PM me with questions, comments, dilemmas. As long as they do it politely, I answer all their questions.

Some have gone to church for the first time. :worship:

Some are reading the Bible for the first time. Some are watching Christian tv shows for the first time. Change their minds? Maybe not. Change their spirits? Hopefully. :)

Dunno but it seems strange that the hijackers are alive and well. Not that anyone is interested of course, just unnecessary details that don't really matter.

Doesn't really seem that strange, assuming it were true. Identity theft occurs all the time; I can't think of a better false flag to sow doubt among the evil kuffar, or the gullible.

Doesn't really seem that strange, assuming it were true. Identity theft occurs all the time; I can't think of a better false flag to sow doubt among the evil kuffar, or the gullible.

By pretending to be alive? Hmm sounds about right.

Well you say they've been found. Is there a picture or something of them? Maybe one of them could hold up a newspaper or something. Have they checked their wallets?

Well you say they've been found. Is there a picture or something of them? Maybe one of them could hold up a newspaper or something. Have they checked their wallets?

Dunno, and if the media doesn't care neither do I. :)

Back