Reporting on Gods Visit

You're in fine form today, Sam. It didn't take you long at all to come up with so few words composing of so many lies. Well done. :bravo:

So, I get the impression you prefer holy wars over peace?

Do you? Aren't you the one who would prefer to live in a theist-free world?

I'm not comfortable living in a society made up of people who think like you.

Do you? Aren't you the one who would prefer to live in a theist-free world?

I'm not comfortable living in a society made up of people who think like you.

which in his mind justifies treating people like he does. god that would suck.

which in his mind justifies treating people like he does. god that would suck.

I think he's doing us a favour by wanting to stay far away from theists. Can you imagine having someone like him in the neighborhood? :rolleyes:

What arguments? All his posts can be summed up as "theists are liars" or better yet "i hate theists"

This thread itself is a flamefest. If I had to start a thread like that, you can be sure it would last all of 3 seconds. I only jumped in because everyoe was being a fucking asshole to Lori and as usual the admin and mods were blowing hot air over the asses by ignoring it

This thread itself is a flamefest. If I had to start a thread like that, you can be sure it would last all of 3 seconds. I only jumped in because everyoe was being a fucking asshole to Lori and as usual the admin and mods were blowing hot air over the asses by ignoring it

Well.. Lori did kind of bring this upon herself though. She promised atheist members that God would visit them. Honestly, what did you expect ?

Well.. Lori did kind of bring this upon herself though. She promised atheist members that God would visit them. Honestly, what did you expect ?

So? I opened a thread on atheists whining about their friends turning theist. What did they expect? But no, thats flaming

So? I opened a thread on atheists whining about their friends turning theist. What did they expect? But no, thats flaming

What do you mean "what did they expect" ? It's not like an atheist here claimed this his friend would never turn to theism and then he did..
It's not comparable. And besides, I didn't complain about that, did I ?

Lori claimed that God would visit us and he hasn't. I think this thread is justified.
Also, saying that God may have visited us but we are too atheist or whatever to have noticed is a major cop-out.

What do you mean "what did they expect" ? It's not like an atheist here claimed this his friend would never turn to theism and then he did..
It's not comparable. And besides, I didn't complain about that, did I ?

Lori claimed that God would visit us and he hasn't. I think this thread is justified.
Also, saying that God may have visited us but we are too atheist or whatever to have noticed is a major cop-out.

Lori is a theist, if she prayed for God to visit him her motives are sincere. Look at this thread. Which part of it is sincere? Its nothing but a bigot trolling and harassing theists as he is wont to do all over the forum.

Lori is a theist, if she prayed for God to visit him her motives are sincere. Look at this thread. Which part of it is sincere? Its nothing but a bigot trolling and harassing theists as he is wont to do all over the forum.

The OP is not trolling or harassing.
I don't understand the last halve of your last sentence there..

Back