Reporting on Gods Visit

M*W: I believe ancient man (ie. nomads traveling at night) created those religious stories (myths and legends) and based their primative perceptions on their fascination of the night skies, and from the movement of the planets

i know the sky was rather grand last night..it was quite god like

listen Q, i prayed for you and made this request on your behalf because i thought you were being sincere about wanting to know god (much to my surprise). i didn't know you were just being a dickhead. that wasn't nice.

Lori, I know you have your opinions and beliefs and you're entitled to them, everybody does. I have my beliefs and I think I know how the machine is working. After you pray don't go off half-cocked. Wait until you get the nod.

Lori, I know you have your opinions and beliefs and you're entitled to them, everybody does. I have my beliefs and I think I know how the machine is working. After you pray don't go off half-cocked. Wait until you get the nod.

i believe in the power of prayer. i've seen it work in my life. that's why i did for Q and for enmos, cause they asked me too. i thought Q was sincere but it turns out he had malicious intentions. i still believe in the power of prayer.

Prove it.

to who? to you?

i think we've already attested here in this thread that i can't force someone to pray sincerely so they can see the consequences. but i have prayed and i have seen the consequences, and that was proof to me.

i believe in the power of prayer. i've seen it work in my life. that's why i did for Q and for enmos, cause they asked me too. i thought Q was sincere but it turns out he had malicious intentions. i still believe in the power of prayer.

You're the one taking the heat. Remember Jesus was Crucified. If you want to be a sacrifice or martyr the machine will accommodate. BTW you can just talk to it you don't have to pray. Think about voice activated software.

You're the one taking the heat. Remember Jesus was Crucified. If you want to be a sacrifice or martyr the machine will accommodate. BTW you can just talk to it you don't have to pray.

i'd die for jesus.

i think that thoughts and desires and intentions and emotions all have energy.

Interesting. If you had to choose, whoudl you choose what is right or Jesus?

Some of Jesus teachings are not all that bad. Love as a guide is a good concept. One can't always apply that thinking but I like that part he represents.

Peter, Paul and Mary wrote a song.
Puff the Magic Dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the Autumn mist
In a land called Connerly

Does that make Puff the Magic Dragon real?

You have nothing more than that fairytale as evidence while accusing humanity. You're most unfair.

Oh that is desperately what you want to believe.

But i Know this is true

I have seen the Future.

It is Pre-ordained.

All praise The Ancient Of Days

Interesting. If you had to choose, whoudl you choose what is right or Jesus?

what do mean by "what is right"?

what i'm saying here is that if anyone say, asked me to denounce jesus as christ and my savior, or threatened me with death, i would not denounce him and i would not lie, so i would die. no biggie. i'm not afraid of death. i am not willing to lie to save my own ass.

:) I hope for blessings for you Lori.

Please pray for me too. :D

Don't worry i do not have malicious intentions.

One blessing you have received already. God has revealed the intentions of Q to you.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Oh that is desperately what you want to believe.

But i Know this is true

I have seen the Future.

It is Pre-ordained.

All praise The Ancient Of Days

Yeah, another so called prophet that can't recognize fact from fiction. BTW, desperate "I am" not.

i'd die for jesus.

i think that thoughts and desires and intentions and emotions all have energy.

Yes

All prayers to God must be with intent. Whatever that emotion is.

Idle, emotionless, repetitous, mutterings are an insult to Him.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

what do mean by "what is right"?

what i'm saying here is that if anyone say, asked me to denounce jesus as christ and my savior, or threatened me with death, i would not denounce him and i would not lie, so i would die. no biggie. i'm not afraid of death. i am not willing to lie to save my own ass.

Lori, I'm a bit confused.
You said God spoke to you and you actually had conversations with God. Where did Jesus come into the picture ?

Lori, I'm a bit confused.
You said God spoke to you and you actually had conversations with God. Where did Jesus come into the picture ?

a lot of the things i've experienced and messages i've received have to do with him. they've substantiated to me who he is.

Back