Reality as God

God is one man or what does mean? The rest are angels. It's a virtue. And the highest of the ordered, anything but God isn't passive. To have him serve first would be a tragedy.

I don't really know whether or not angels are real. I suppose they are. Just as there are demons. I also am not sure whether or not ghosts are real. I reserve these talks for paranormal enthusiasts.

So other than saying that reality is all, is everything, what exactly is the purpose of considering it "God"?

To claim that whatever we know of God (intelligent creator, reality itself, divine being, good in all ways) can be seen as real.

And how is the claim you are making different from any other form of pantheistic belief, other than in pseudo-scientific explanations in an attempt to provide some credibility?

I don't draw a distinction from pantheism. For the most part. Pantheism is the view that the universe is mind-like and behaves intelligently. I claim that reality is identical to this concept.

Actually if god exercises his free will to do evil, which he can't because he's good, he would be the devil. Actually we have free will to be good with. When we are all good with our free will, because we want it, it will be a testement to us. Your natured so you will act a certain way good is to the core friendo.

Actually I should say God CAN, but does not exercise his free will to do evil.

I don't really know whether or not angels are real. I suppose they are. Just as there are demons. I also am not sure whether or not ghosts are real. I reserve these talks for paranormal enthusiasts.

actually, that argument is an original argument (not rehashed) I have heard used against religion, religion is replete with spiritual references, if you can get a Christian to admit he does not believe in ghosts, then you can open up the logic paradox that ensues.

To claim that whatever we know of God (intelligent creator, reality itself, divine being, good in all ways) can be seen as real.
This line of argument is a logical fallacy: just because you define reality as God does not mean reality has all the attributes that you want to assign to God.
It means that God (as defined) has the attributes of reality.
I could define my chair to be God... but that does not mean my chair suddenly takes on the attributes of God. It means I have limited the attributes of God to be the same as those of the chair.
Likewise you are doing the same with reality and God - limiting the attributes of God to those of reality.

If you want to show that reality is an "intelligent creator, divine being, good in all ways" and any other attribute you wish to claim of God then you need to show it rather than just claim it through definition.

Basically, equating something to reality in and of itself (as you have done) does not logically lead to the attributes of that something being real.

I don't draw a distinction from pantheism. For the most part. Pantheism is the view that the universe is mind-like and behaves intelligently. I claim that reality is identical to this concept.
You certainly claim it. Care to actually provide support for that other than merely equating God to reality and thus claiming God is real?

You certainly claim it. Care to actually provide support for that other than merely equating God to reality and thus claiming God is real?

Yes. It is real. That's really all there is to it. Because it defies the scientific method.

(...) The way I know God is real is via an occasional visit to the Meta-Reality and a visual appearance back in '08 (out of the blue as a beautiful and transparent entity that was constantly morphing and taking a variety of shapes, thus indicating intelligence).

Yes. It is real. That's really all there is to it. Because it defies the scientific method.
Thanks. I was doubting your ability to support your claim that God is real, but by stating that God is indeed real, and that God defies the scientific method, please do consider me to now accept your claim as being beyond reproach, and undeniably true. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I was doubting your ability to support your claim that God is real, but by stating that God is indeed real, and that God defies the scientific method, please do consider me to now accept your claim as being beyond reproach, and undeniably true. :rolleyes:

What kind of proof do you require? I have written extensively on the topic of God. See my thread just above on "Meta-Reality". Extraordinary proofs require extraordinary means. Consider that reality is an information processing system. This means it is intelligent. Therefore it is capable of responding to you at exceptional requests. I.e. you can "summon" God.

What kind of proof do you require? I have written extensively on the topic of God. See my thread just above on "Meta-Reality". Extraordinary proofs require extraordinary means.

did it take extraordinary means for you to write that stuff?

Consider that reality is an information processing system. This means it is intelligent. Therefore it is capable of responding to you at exceptional requests. I.e. you can "summon" God.

a God that can be controlled?

Back