Real time Telepathic test, and development exercise

A) 110 - A = 394
B) 272 - B = 191
C) 189 - C = 271
D) 155 - D = 130

Crunchycat on left, answers on right.

I would like to suggest a new element to the trial if I may.
If not this test [7] but possibly for the next test[8]

That when selecting the numbers Crunchy do so whilst focusing and holding a set of keys [ any keys will do]
The reason is for me and Crunchy to have a common point of focus [ generally to a set of keys]
In the past this has helped and is worth trying.

ozzie said:
I would like to suggest a new element to the trial if I may.
If not this test [7] but possibly for the next test[8]

That when selecting the numbers Crunchy do so whilst focusing and holding a set of keys [ any keys will do]
The reason is for me and Crunchy to have a common point of focus [ generally to a set of keys]
In the past this has helped and is worth trying.

Sure thing. I'll use my regular daily key set for test 7-10.

Thanks.

Since the test has thusfar demonstrated to be falsify the notion of psychic communication taking place, adding this variable should be harmless.

I have also received the numbers.

Prince_James said:
Since the test has thusfar demonstrated to be falsify the notion of psychic communication taking place, adding this variable should be harmless.

I have also received the numbers.

I am not sure I agree with this comment.
The trial thus far only proves our inability to prove that psychic communication exists. It's failure does not prove the invalidity of psychic communication as a notion.
I am sure this is probably what you meant but I thought I'd clarify any way.

Ozzie:

You are right, I had meant that, yes, although I also butchered the sentence through improper editting of a change.

Let me amend my former pronouncement as this:

Since th test has thusfar failed to demonstrate the notion of psychic communication taking place, although this itself does not fully falsify the notion, adding this variable ought to be harmless.

What I am worried about, however, is the fact that it is 2 hours later than normal, and Crunchy hasn't posted the numbers.

EVENT: I did not post the numbers on time.
REASON: I could not access a computer due to career duties. My apologies on the delay. Time management was a bitch today.
NOTES: I recorded the numbers below in 'Notepad' @ 6:38 p.m. california time (enough time before the new set is to be generated).

A) 138
B) 292
C) 305
D) 166

What I experienced:

Nothing unusual.

Prince_James said:
Ozzie:

You are right, I had meant that, yes, although I also butchered the sentence through improper editting of a change.

Let me amend my former pronouncement as this:

Since th test has thusfar failed to demonstrate the notion of psychic communication taking place, although this itself does not fully falsify the notion, adding this variable ought to be harmless.

What I am worried about, however, is the fact that it is 2 hours later than normal, and Crunchy hasn't posted the numbers.
You may recall that Crunchy mentioned that last week he had a meeting on Thursday thus the trial was delayed. Possibly this meeting is a regular weekly event, therefore the reason he is delayed?

I shall be posting the next set of numbers for test 8 in 20 minutes regardless.

Prince_James said:
...What I am worried about, however, is the fact that it is 2 hours later than normal, and Crunchy hasn't posted the numbers.

Prince,

Your concern is understandable and I'll be transparent about today. I had back to back to back coaching, interviews, & coaching today and was prepping for a week out of the office all the while. It's one of the hazzards of being a manager (the work has to get done even if it kills you :)).

ozzie said:
I shall be posting the next set of numbers for test 8 in 20 minutes regardless.

Uh oh... did I post after the next send window? If so I apologize and the results are likely undefined because of this.

Crunchy Cat said:
Uh oh... did I post after the next send window? If so I apologize and the results are likely undefined because of this.
not at all...no problemo....

Everything is still on track.

A) 138 - A = 194
B) 292 - B = 175
C) 305 - C = 109
D) 166 - D = 256

Crunchy's on left, answers on right. Another full miss.

I have also received Day 8's numbers.

Crunchy Cat:

Oh, not a problem. I just thought the test was going to go off track. Apparently it didn't. :) So not a problem.

Back